Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody nods his head slowly, "yeah that sounds about right." He blushes as he felt his hips being lifted up and blushes while letting out soft moans, shivering slightly, "o-oh um... okay," he felt his entrance twitch around Adrian's fingers.

Adrian smiles as he continues fingering Cody's ass and leans down, slightly licking and nibbling on Cody's ass cheek, "your ass... is so soft. I wouldn't mind using your ass as my pillow instead," he takes his fingers out, watching the cum dripping out and smiles, slides his fingers back inside and moves his fingers around.

Cody moans softly and shivers, gasping as he felt his ass cheek nibbled on. He looks at Adrian while blushing, feeling the cum dripping out but then goes back to moaning when feeling Adrian's fingers sliding back inside.

Adrian smiles as he wiggles his fingers around inside of Cody, watching the cum dripping out into the tub, "I sure did cum a lot inside you, didn't I my little cutie."

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head as he looks at Adrian, "i-is all the cum out of me yet," he tilts his head to the side.

Adrian smiles and moves his fingers around, nodding his head, "hm... looks like I got it all," he then takes a cloth and starts washing Cody's ass cheeks with a smile.

Cody blushes a little and closes his eyes, feeling his ass getting washed and moans softly, "it... feels good," he rests his chin on the tub edge.

Adrian smiles and laughs a little as he continues washing Cody's ass and then finishes up, washing the soap off, "alright, your all done. Do you feel better now enough to sleep?"

Cody blushes as he felt his ass getting washed off and looks at Adrian, slowly nodding his head, "yeah, I think I can now." He looks down within the water, blushing as he saw the cum floating around in the water, looking to the side.

Adrian looks at the cum in the water and smiles a little as he stands up, "well... let's get you out," he then lifts Cody up and gets out of the tub, draining the water and then stands Cody up on his feet and starts drying him off.

Cody gasps as he was lifted up out of the tub and watches Adrian drying him off, "I-I can do that myself," he looks to the side while pouting a little.

"No... It's fine, I don't mind taking care of you," Adrian looks at Cody and continues drying him off with a smile. Once he was done, he dried himself off quickly and then picks up Cody, carrying him back to the bedroom.

Cody blushes a little as he looks to the side. He gasps as he was picked up and holds onto Adrian, resting his head on his chest as he was getting carried.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, leaning down a little and kisses Cody's forehead before placing him on his bed. He then lays down next to Cody, "well... night," he then turns off his bedside light and then goes to sleep.

"U-Um.... night," Cody watches as Adrian falls asleep and blushes, slowly falling asleep as well.

Adrian smiles while he held onto Cody while sleeping. By the time he knew it, it was morning time and looks out the window, sighing, "ugh... morning," he looks at Cody still asleep and smiles, "well at least I have someone cute to look at as I woke up," he leans down and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes a little as he curls up, pressing his face against Adrian's chest while sleeping, sniffing Adrian a bit since he smelled really good.

Adrian woke up once morning came and gets out of bed, rubbing Cody's head as he gathers up his stuff and heads for the bathroom so he can take a shower and work on breakfast.

Cody wakes up slightly and watches Adrian leave, falling back asleep. Since it was the weekend, he usually slept in a bit more.

Adrian was in the shower, washing himself. Within a few minutes, he got out, turning off the water and starts drying off, followed by getting dressed. He walks into the bedroom, seeing Cody was still asleep, "hm... I guess even he sleeps in sometimes," he laughs a little as he heads for the kitchen to make some breakfast.