Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian smiles as he continues thrusting and starts stroking Cody's cock faster and increases the speed of his thrusts, "then cum for me," he whispered in Cody's ear while he continues thrusting.

Cody blushes while moaning and arches his back, holding onto Adrian's arm as he bites his bottom lip, starting to cum, "A-Adrian," he shivers under Adrian and pants softly. "C-Cum inside me," he pouts a little and shakes his hips slightly.

Adrian smiles as he continues thrusting inside of Cody and tightly holds his hips as he was all the way inside of Cody, starting to cum and starts flooding his insides, leaning forward and licks Cody's neck.

Cody gasps a little and shivers a little with a moan, biting his bottom lip as he felt his insides being flooded with Adrian's cum. He pants heavily and blushes as his neck was getting licked.

Adrian smiles and then pants softly as he finishes cuming inside of Cody and then pulls out his cock, watching the cum dripping out of Cody. He spreads Cody's ass and leans forward, starting to lick his entrance.

Cody pants heavily and blinks while blushing, "w-wait Adrian don't do that when," he shivers while moaning as he felt Adrian's tongue on his entrance, biting his bottom lip, "i-it.. feels so weird."

Adrian smiles a little, "don't worry... this honestly doesn't bother me," he kept Cody's entrance spread as he continues licking at his entrance while  slowly looking over at the clock, "damn... it's getting so late... I guess we should stop actually fooling around and sleep," he laughs a little as he gives Cody's ass a playful swat.

Cody blushes and moans a little before he felt Adrian stop, looking at the clock and jolts a little, "y-yeah I suppose you do have a point," he nods his head slowly.

Adrian laughs a little, "I am... just not use to having my crush in the same spot for me this long... especially since your at my house. I guess I just got.. carried away," he rubs the back of his head and lays back down on the bed with a yawn.

Cody blushes and rests his head on Adrian's head. He knew things must be hard for Adrian to express, especially how was when they first met and he raped him. As much as he couldn't forgive him for that, he could see that Adrian was really trying. He yawns softly and then closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Adrian smiles a little as he watches Cody fall asleep and wraps his arms around Cody, slowly falling asleep as well.

Cody was sleeping and blushes a little as he could feel his ass leaking Adrian's cum, shivering slightly with a soft pant as he sleeps.

Adrian wakes up and slightly shakes Cody, "hey... before we actually sleep, do you want to take a bath real quick? You seem to be having a hard time sleeping."

Cody blushes and wakes up as he looks at Adrian, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... that would be nice," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian nods his head, "alright," he smiles as he picks up Cody and then carries him to the bathroom, "let's get you all clean up," he whispered in Cody's ear.

Cody blinks with a gasp as he was getting carried to the bathroom. He looks at Adrian and blushes, slowly nods his head slowly, resting his head on Adrian's chest.

Adrian smiles a little as he opens the door and puts Cody in the tub. He leans down and plugs the drain, turning on the water and lets it fill up, making sure the water was warm first.

Cody looks at Adrian as he looks down at the water, holding his legs and rests his chin on his knees, "a-are you going to join me," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah ... I will in a moment okay," Adrian looks at Cody with a smile as he then gets into the tub as well, sitting behind Cody and starts washing Cody's back.

Cody shivers a little as he holds onto his legs while feeling his back being washed, closing his eyes.

Adrian looks at Cody's body as he was washing him and smiles, "your body... is so slender. Do you even eat," he tilts his head and laughs a little.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Adrian, "o-of course I do," he pouts a little as he looks to the side, shivering slightly as he was getting washed.

Adrian laughs softly, "you could have fooled me. I don't think... I ever met someone as skinny as you," he rubs the back of his head but then goes back to washing Cody.

Cody blushes and closes his eyes, "well.. I don't really eat a lot of fast food so that's probably why I am so skinny," he shivers slightly while feeling himself get washed, closing his eyes.

Adrian laughs a little, "ah... that makes sense," he nods his head as he smiles. "So... your more of a homemade cooking kinda person," he continues washing and then lifts up Cody's hips, "I got to clean the cum out of you," he slides his fingers inside of Cody, moving his fingers around inside.