Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes in his sleep as he shivers a little with a soft moan, gripping the pillow slightly.

Adrian continues sleeping and smiles a little as he listens to Cody as he leans forward, kissing Cody's neck while he was sleeping, slightly poking and prodding at Cody's entrance but not sliding in just to tease.

Cody blushes and moans a little as he shivers a little, squirming his hips slightly in his sleep.

Adrian wakes up a little and looks at Cody with a smile as he rests his chin on Cody's shoulder, "... moan like that and it will tempt me into fucking you while your sleeping," he licks Cody's neck.

Cody blushes in his sleep and slowly wakes up, looking at Adrian and pouts, "i-it's not my fault, your rubbing it against me," he slightly looks to the side, looking embarrassed.

Adrian laughs a little and smiles, "I can't help it. It's like you have a magnetic pull that keeps me close to you. Maybe I should just put on my underwear... so I don't feel tempted," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and shakes his head, "n-no it's fine. Your comfortable so... I would hate to keep you from being comfortable," he slightly curls up and closes his eyes with a soft yawn.

Adrian smiles, "hey... do you mind if I slide inside of you while we relax? I always wanted to experience it... but never had anyone to really do it with," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blinks and blushes as he looks at Adrian, biting his bottom lip and nods his head, "fine.... but no thrusting okay? We are suppose... to be relaxing," he mentions with a slight pout.

Adrian smiles and nods his head before he spreads Cody's ass cheeks, looking at his entrance twitch and quiver. "Alright.. here I go," he thrusts all the way to the base inside of Cody and lays down on his side with a smile, "it's so warm inside of you. It feels good."

Cody blushes as he looks at Adrian, shivering has he felt his cheeks spread open. He gasps and covers his mouth, "o-oh.. um, I am .... glad you like it," he looks at Adrian as he was getting comfortable, feeling himself twitch around Adrian's cock, biting his finger gently.

Adrian smiles as he kisses Cody's neck before whispering in his ear, "I can feel your ass trembling.  It feels so good inside of you, I hope you will be able to sleep with it inside of you," he laughs a little as he then falls asleep.

Cody blushes a little as he slowly lowers his head, biting his bottom lip as he starts to fall asleep.

Adrian wakes up a little and looks at Cody, smiling a little. He then slowly got on top of Cody, plunging deep inside of Cody, ~ah... this is much better,~ he thought as he sleeps on top of Cody.

Cody jolts a little in his sleep as he felt how deep Adrian was inside as he lets out a soft moan, biting the pillow and shivers a little.

Adrian smiles a little as he kisses Cody's neck while he whispers in Cody's ear, "... you like that don't you? Feeling me deep inside of your ass, throbbing inside of you," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and grips the pillow and looks at Adrian, "your.... making it really hard to sleep," he wraps his arms around the pillow and moves his hips a bit.

Adrian laughs a little, "well then... maybe just a quickie? You seem a bit .... eager this time," he leans himself up and goes on his knees while still inside of Cody, reaching down and strokes Cody's cock as he then starts thrusting inside of Cody while he pushes him down onto the bed with his face against the pillow, slightly pinning his face within the pillow as he thrusts.

Cody blinks with a gasp and arches his back as he grips the blanket while he moans, biting the pillow, "I-I... feel you so deep inside of me," he arches his back a little, looking in between his legs as he watches Adrian stroke his cock and saw him thrusting inside of him while blushing.

Adrian smiles, "you got a nice view there don't you," he rubs the back of his head as he continues thrusting but then pulls out of Cody. He sits back on the back and pulls on Cody's waist, plunging his cock deep back inside of Cody within one thrust, laying down on the bed, "... ride me," he rubs Cody's hips.

Cody blushes a little and continues to moan, biting his bottom lip as he felt Adrian thrusting. He perks his head up as he felt Adrian slide out and watches him lay down. Cody gasps and shivers a little as he felt Adrian's cock thrust inside suddenly, looking at Adrian while blushing. He lowers his head and nods his head as he starts riding Adrian's cock while softly moaning.

Adrian looks up at Cody and smiles a little, reaching down and starts stroking Cody's cock while he was riding him, "you feel so tight this way," he keeps one hand on Cody's hip, slightly thrusting upward into Cody but let's Cody do most of the movements.

Cody shivers while he moans as he bites his bottom lip and continues riding Adrian's cock while shivering as his cock was getting stroked, shaking his head slowly, "n-no... your... going to drive me crazy if you do that," he looks down at Adrian while blushing.

Adrian smiles a little and licks Cody's neck, "well.. maybe I want you to go crazy,"  he mumbles in Cody's ear and then starts thrusting inside of Cody a little faster, stroking Cody's cock at the same speed.

Cody shivers a little as he gasps with a moan, holding onto Adrian's arm and bites his bottom lip, "your so deep inside me... I'm going to cum," he looks at Adrian.