Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Mmmm... that's right baby... you take it like a champ," Adrian smiles and leans down, licking Cody's back while he starts thrusting inside of Cody while he squeezes Cody's ass cheeks. He moves one of his hands from Cody's ass cheek and takes hold of Cody's cock, stroking him off while he continues thrusting.

Cody blushes and shivers a little as his back was getting licked, continues to moan and tightly holds onto the blanket. He gasps and looks down, watching his cock getting stroked and arches his back while he moans a little louder, looking at Adrian.

Adrian strokes Cody's cock and smiles a little as he continues thrusting, hitting at Cody's sweet spot everytime as he lets out a soft moan, "mmm...  fuck. Feels so good around my cock," he leans down to suck on Cody's neck.

Cody gasps and shivers a little as he rests his head down on the pillow while he moans, looking in between his legs and blushes as he watches as Adrian was thrusting in and out of him, seeing himself start to pre-cum.

Adrian strokes Cody's cock and smiles a little while he was thrusting and reaches down, grabbing a vibrating egg bullet and puts in a couple of batteries. He rubs it on Cody's cock while he continues thrusting, "I got a few items to test on you that I want to see your reactions too."

Cody jolts with a gasp as he felt something vibrating on his cock and blushes while he moans, looking at Adrian while tilting a little, "h-huh? I-Items," he rests his head down while he moans, grabbing the bed, not sure how much longer he can last.

"Yeah, you will find out soon enough," Adrian smiles while he continues thrusting inside of Cody and moves the bullet a little up, sliding it inside of Cody along with his cock and goes back to stroking his cock a little faster as he thrusts at a faster pace.

Cody looks at Adrian and blushes while moaning softly, letting out a gasp when he felt something else slide inside of him and shivers a little as he felt the vibrating sensation and Adrian's cock inside him, thrusting away at a fast pace, "your.... going to make me cum."

Adrian smiles a little and grips Cody's ass cheeks, leaning forward, sucking on Cody's neck while he was thrusting, "f-fuck.. going to explode deep inside you," he whispers in Cody's ear while he continues thrusting.

Cody blushes a little and holds onto the blanket and arches his back, biting the pillow while he was moaning and shakes his head side to side, "I-I am going to cum," he shivers a little while looking at Adrian.

Adrian smiles and strokes Cody's cock faster while he was thrusting and bites his bottom lip as he goes to Cody's ear, "well ... let's cum together then," he rests his chin on Cody's head and continues thrusting deep in his ass, hitting at his sweet spot with every thrust.

Cody gasps as he felt how deep Adrian was inside and grips the blanket while moaning and bites the pillow, drooling a little and closes his eyes tightly as he starts to cum.

Adrian smiles a little and grips Cody's ass cheeks, closing eyes and starts to cum deep inside of Cody with a soft moan.

Cody gasps and arches his back, shivering a little as he felt Adrian cum inside of him and lays down on the bed, panting heavily.

Adrian cums every last drop inside of Cody and pulls back, letting his cock flop out of Cody, panting heavily and kisses Cody's neck.

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Adrian as he closes his eyes, shivering a little as he felt the vibrating bullet still moving around inside him.

Adrian smiles a little as he reaches for the cord, pulling the bullet out as he goes to Cody's ear, "did you like that my cute little princess," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Adrian and blushes a little as he covers his face, rubbing his face against the blanket, "n-no don't call me that," he continues panting.

Adrian laughs a little as he leans down, "hey... I want to test all the toys I got for you on you... and see your reactions. Do you have enough energy for that," he kisses Cody's neck.

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody blushes a little and shivers a little as he looks at Adrian, looking to the side, "I am not.... sure if I can last anymore rounds or even you using toys," he hides his face within the pillow while he pants.

Adrian laughs a little, "yeah... you do look a bit tired. I will let you rest for now but then I really want to see your reactions to the toys I got you," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and nods his head slowly as he rests his head down, closing his eyes as he falls asleep.

Cody continues sleeping and rests his head on Adrian's chest, shivering as he felt the cum slipping out of him.

Adrian continues sleeping as he slides his cock inbetween Cody's legs, slightly rubbing his cock inbetween them and smiles softly in his sleep.