Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "how about.. I show you by giving you complete and utter pleasure," he quickly lifts up Cody's shirt and sucks on one of his nipples, moving to the other one and licks it, "it's too bad your nipples aren't closer together...I would love to suck them both," he smiles and unzips his pants, letting his cock flop out of his pants. He reaches down and pulls off Cody's pants and underwear, teasingly rubs his cock against Cody's entrance, prodding inside of him.

Cody blinks and shakes his head slowly, "u-um... I am not sure... how that is suppose to help." He arches his back and moans a little, blushing a little and looks to the side. blinking as he looks down with a gasp, jolting a bit as he already felt himself getting prodded, "w-wait... your moving too... quickly."

Adrian looks at Cody and slowly lifts up Cody off the table so his upper back was on the table, thrusting his cock inside of Cody, letting out a moan. "Ever since I met you.. my sex drive has been going crazy. I.. really do love you," he reaches down and strokes Cody's cock while thrusting inside of him.

Cody shivers with a gasp, arching his back as he continues to moan, biting his bottom lip as he looks at Adrian, feeling how deep he was inside of him in this position.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles as he was stroking Cody's cock as he continues thrusting inside of him while moaning softly, "I feel you tightening around my cock... feels so good," he leans down, having his cock deep as it can go while he licks Cody's neck.

Cody blushes and continues to moan, shaking his head, "n-no... stop it. Your embarrassing me," he bites his bottom lip as he continues to moan. gasping as he felt how deep Adrian was and shivers as his neck was getting licked.

Adrian looks at Cody and continues thrusting inside of him, lifting up his bottom half and holds onto Cody's waist as he continues thrusting, biting his bottom lip, "f-fuck... gonna fill up your ass with my cum."

Cody continues to moan and looks at Adrian, blinking a bit as he turns his head to the side, biting his bottom lip, ~he... is going to fill me with his cum soon. I can feel him pulsing inside of me.~

Adrian bites his bottom lip as he strokes Cody's cock while thrusting, "I want to see you cum with my cock up your ass... give into the pleasure already," he looks at Cody as he could feel he was as deep as he can be inside and smiles, thrusts a bit more and hits Cody's sweet spot.

Cody looks at Adrian while he was blushing a little and turns his head to the side. He gasps as he arches his back, feeling how deep Adrian was going inside of him as his sweet spot was getting hit and starts to cum.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, watching him cum and leans down, going as deep as possible and keeps thrusting, biting his bottom lip and then cums deep inside of Cody. Letting out a soft moan, he pulls back and looks at Cody, looking slowly down as he watches as he was filling up Cody and smiles, panting softly.

Cody gasps and arches his back a little, biting his bottom lip as he closes his eyes tightly as he felt Adrian folding his insides with his cum. He slowly lays back down and pants heavily, "your... cuming so much inside of me."

Adrian chuckles a little as he leans back, pulling out his cock as he pants a little, "m-mmmm.... everytime. You always feel so good around my cock," he leans down and then kisses Cody's neck, pulling back his hips a bit so his cock would flop out of Cody.

Cody looks at Adrian as he blushes a little and looks to the side, "I-I...," he covers his mouth and shivers as he felt Adrian pulling out of him, feeling the cum slowly pouring out of his entrance.

Adrian smiles while watching the cum dripping out and looks at Cody, "It's too bad you can't get pregnant... I would love to fuck a baby into you and make you my sexy little wife," he whispers into Cody's ear.

Cody blushes a little and looks at Adrian, looking to the side and shakes his head, "t-the way you have sex... you would... make me pregnant each time we have sex.. so it's a good thing I am a guy," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian chuckles a little and smiles, "you should be flattered I find you... so attractive...," he slowly leans in closer, "and yummy," he licks Cody's neck and moves his leg to inbetween Cody's legs.

Cody blushes and shivers a little, "w-wait... please don't tell me ... your going for another round," he places his hands on Adrian's chest.

Adrian laughs a little and shakes his head, "nah... I need to build up more for you so I can fill you up completely. But let me take you to  your dorm so you can rest. Go ahead and get dress and I will take you there...," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head while he blushes, ~so.. he just has a high sex drive.. and it builds up? I guess... that explains why he raped me,~ he thought as he was putting on his clothes.

Adrian was putting on his clothes as he looks at Cody, smiles a little as he stands up, putting on his belt as he finishes up getting dressed. He rubs the back of his head, ".... sorry about what I did... I didn't realize I did it too rough to a point you... went in a coma," he sighs softly.

Cody blinks a little and looks at Adrian, lowering his head and shakes his head, "um... alright. But I can't really forgive you yet.. what you did to me really scarred me," he rubs the back of his head, ".... both mentally and physically."

"I mean... I suppose I understand that... well I guess I will just have to work hard for you to forgive me... right," Adrian looks at Cody and then picks him up, carrying him to his dorm room.

Cody looks at Adrian and lowers his head, unsure if he would be able to ever forgive him. He blinks as he was being picked up and rests his head on Adrian's chest, catching whiff of the smell of Adrian's cologne, ~hm... he sure smells good,~ he thought has he rests his head on Adrian's chest.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, leaning down as he kisses Cody's cheek and opens the door. He throws Cody onto his bed and sniffs Cody's neck, "... mm you smell so good. Do you wear any cologne," he chuckles as he licks Cody's neck.