Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian decided against the dessert and walks to the register, paying for the meal and walks out of the restaurant, standing outside, seeing if his father texted him about anything he needed at the store.

Cody rests his chin on his palm, trying to figure out what he wanted for dessert.

Cory watches Adrian leave and sighs with relieve, continues looking at the dessert pamphlet with Cody.

Cody looks at Cory, "so have you decided what you wanted for dessert? The desserts here are so.. different from what I use to," he laughs a little.

Cory looks at Cody and nods his head, "the fried banana is good. I had it before and it's really good," he smiles.

Cody nods his head, "then... I will get that as well," he looks at Cory with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan," Cory smiles.

Adrian made his way back to his house and notices all the lights but the outside light were off. "Hm.. father must have went to bed. He probably had some leftovers from last night," he laughs a little as he walks to the door, unlocking it and walks inside the house. He locks the door and then goes to his room, playing some video games before bed since he didn't want to go to bed yet since he just got done eating.

The waiter comes over, "hello, would you two like any desserts?"

"Yeah we will both take the fried banana," Cory mentions with a smile.

The waiter nods his head and grabs the plates, "alright," he heads to the kitchen.

Cody looks at Cory and looks out the window, letting out a soft yawn.

Adrian continues playing video games until he realize it was starting to get late so he turned off his tv, game system and the lights, laying down on his bed, falling asleep.

The waiter comes back with Cody's and Cory's dessert, "here you go, enjoy," he leaves the bill and then walks off.

Cody starts eating the fried banana, "mm.. it's good. I didn't know something like this would be good."

Cory laughs a little as he eats his fried banana as well.

Once done with dessert, Cory paid for the entire meal and gave a tip to the waiter. He walks out the restaurant and heads back to the campus with Cody.

Cody follows Cory, feeling bad as usual since Cory had to pay for the entire meal. Once at the campus, Cody opens the door to their dorm room and washes up. dresses down and then lays down in bed, falling asleep.

Cory watches Cody and laughs a little, "doesn't take you long.. huh," he smiles as he gets himself ready as well and then lays down, falling asleep as well.

When morning came, Adrian heard the door close and heard a car drove off. "M-Mmm... guess dad went to work," he sits up and scratches his stomach as he gets up, going to the bathroom. He took off his clothes and then starts the shower, letting it warm up and then steps in, taking his shower.

Cody was showering with his eyes closed. He hums softly, enjoying the water on his body.

Cory continues sleeping, turning on his side, looking at the time and yawns a little, turning on his stomach and figured he will wake up once Cody was done in the shower.

Adrian smiles in his shower, "it... feels nice... but I think I much rather shower with Cody. I can help... wash him," he laughs softly as he then turns off the shower, drying himself off and then heads to his room to get in his clothes.

Cody finishes his shower and dries himself off. He kept on the shower since Cory usually showers after him.

Cory wakes up as he can hear Cody finishing up his shower, sitting up on the bed and yawns with a stretch, scratching the back of his head.

Adrian finishes getting dressed and makes himself a small breakfast so he didn't need to go to a restaurant. He made himself some toast with a fried egg on top with some cheese. Eating that with a glass of milk, he washes the dishes real quick and grabs his bag, walking out the door and locks it, walking to the campus.

Cody gets his clothes on and walks out of the bathroom, "the shower is all ready for you Cory," he sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes.

"Alright," Cory smiles as he heads into the bathroom so he can take his shower.

Adrian made it to the campus and went to the library, sitting down and plays a game on his phone while waiting for his first class to start since he was early.

Cody waits for Cory to finish his shower, reading a book.

Cory was in the shower, washing up and smiles a little.

Adrian continues playing a game on his phone, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes a little, still kinda tired from waking up early.

Cody reads a book and yawns a little, laying on the bed while reading his book.

Cory comes out of the bathroom after finishing his shower and dries himself as he goes to his bed, getting dressed as he looks at Cody as he reads and smiles, "so you want to get breakfast after this? Or do you want to wait and just have lunch?"

"Lunch is fine," Cody looks from his book at Cory and then continues reading as Cory was getting himself ready.

Adrian looks at the time, seeing if it was getting closer to his first class and then continues playing the game on his phone, wondering how much longer it will be until he was transfer to the same room as Cody and Cory.