Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody wakes up and looks at Cory, "oh... hey Cory, you done with your classes?"

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am all done if you want to go get some lunch," he stretches.

Cody slowly nods his head, "yeah sure that sounds good to me," he smiles.

"Just let me relax for a bit and we will get going," Cory mentions.

Cody nods his head as he goes back to sleep.

Cory smiles as he watches Cody, leaning back and closes his eyes, relaxing a bit.

Adrian scratches his stomach a bit and turns on his side, continues sleeping.

Adrian's father shrugs his shoulders and then goes back to work.

Cody continues to sleep and wakes up, looking at Cory, "okay, ready to go," he stretches.

Cory smiles, "alright where do you want to eat?"

Cody thinks and rubs his chin, thinking of a spot to eat.

Cory gave Cody time to think as he was looking at his phone.

Adrian wakes up, "well I am going to get some lunch, do you want anything?"

"Nah, that's alright," Adrian's father smiles while working.

Adrian nods his head as he then walks out of the office and heads out of building and off the campus, heading to town to get something to eat.

"How about.... Chinese food," Cody tilts his head as he looks at Cory.

"Hm that sounds good, alright. Do you just want it to be a sit and eat? Or do you want it to be like a buffet type," Cory looks at Cody.

"Um.. just a sit and eat is fine. I don't think I can last a buffet with all the yummy food," Cody laughs a little.

Cory laughs a little, "alright, let's get going," he smiles and stands up.

Cody nods his head as he stands up, walking out of the library and heads out of the building.

Cory follows Cody off the campus and walks with Cody to the town plaza where the Chinese food restaurant was located.

Adrian rubs the back of his head, wondering what he should get to eat when he saw Cory and Cody. He smiles while watching Cody walk, "hm... I wonder what they are getting," he decides to follow behind them.

When approaching the Chinese food restaurant, Cory opens the door for Cody with a smile.

"Thanks," Cody smiles a little as he walks into the restaurant with Cory following him inside.

"Welcome, table for two," the waiter mentions as he grabs two menus.

Cory nods his head, "yeah it's just us two."

"Alright follow me," the waiter then walks to a table.

Cory follows the waiter and then sits down.

Cody walks with Cory and then sits down as well.

The waiter hands out the menus, "I am your waiter today. My name is Ryu. I will give you time to look over your options," he bows and then leaves.

Cory looks at the menu.

Cody rests his chin on his palm, looking at the menu.

Adrian rubs his chin and smiles, walking into the Chinese food restaurant.

"Welcome, table for one," a waitress said.

Adrian nods his head.

The waitress nods her head and then grabs a menu, leading Adrian to a table that was close to where Cody and Cory were at.

Adrian sits down and looks at menu.

"I will be your waitress today. My name is Ren. I will let you pick out what you want," she bows and then leaves.

Adrian simply nods and goes back to looking at the menu.

"So have you decided what you wanted," Cory looks at Cody from the menu.

Cody looks from the menu and shakes his head, "no... not yet. There is so much good food on one menu.. and it's hard to pick," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and goes back to looking at the menu.

Cody looks at the menu and rubs his chin as he looks at Cory, "what about you?"

Cory shakes his head, "no... not yet but eventually I will. It's like you said, there are so many good sounding meals on here."

Cody laughs softly and continues looking at the menu.

Adrian looks down at the menu, rubbing his chin and wondered what he should get. It had been a while since he ate Chinese food.

Cody looks at Cory, "well.. I will take the orange sesame chicken and some soda.. uh pepsi is fine."

Cory nods his head, "I will get the general tso chicken with a soda as well. Probably a pepsi too," he smiles and waited for the waiter to come back.

The waiter walks over, "have you decided what you wanted?"

"Yeah I will take the orange sesame chicken with pepsi please," Cody mentions.

"And I will take the general tso with pepsi too please," Cory says.

"Alright, I will be back soon with your meal and drinks," the waiter finish writing down their orders and heads to the kitchen.

The waitress comes over, "are you ready to order?"

Adrian looks and then closes the menu, "I will take the beef lo mein and some coffee please," he hands the menu to the waitress.

"Of course," the waitress finishes writing down the order, grabbing the menu and heads to the kitchen.

Cory smiles as he looks at Cody and then looks at his phone.

Cody looks out the window while resting his chin on his palm.

Adrian rests his chin on his palm as he looks over at Cody and Cory, smiling a little as he went to check his cell phone, playing a game on it.

Cory looks over and notices someone familiar that he saw on the campus, blinking a bit, ~wait... is that... shit. I got to keep Cody from looking over there,~ he thought.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, shrugging his shoulders as he looks back out the window.

Adrian looks and smiles, ~looks like I was finally noticed.. but not by Cody unfortunately,~ he thought as he rests his chin on his palm.

The waitress comes over and gives Adrian his order, "here you go. Enjoy your meal," she smiles and then walks away.

Adrian nods his head and starts eating, smiling, thinking how Cody would look as a waiter or even in an apron, naked. ~Shh.... calm down,~ he thought as he rubs his crotch to try to calm it down while he eats, sighing a little and wishes his sex drive wasn't high like it was.

The waitress comes over, "here you go, sorry it took so long," she places Cody's and Cory's food and drinks down on the table. "Please enjoy your meal," she bows and walks away.

Cory smiles and then starts eating, "so good."

Cody looks and starts eating as well, nodding his head and rests his chin on his palm while he ate.

Adrian continues looking at Cody while he was eating and smiles a little, rubbing his crotch with a sigh, ~ugh... stupid sex drive sometimes. It's all because of that Cody doesn't like me like I like him,~ he thought while continues eating.

Cody continues eating as he looks out the window.

Cory continues eating and looks over at Adrian, ~damn... why does he have to be here..,~ he thought while eating.

Adrian continues eating while noticing Cory was looking at him while he was looking at Cody. He then looks away and continues eating, glancing back over as he takes a sip of his drink.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, "is... everything okay Cory," he finishes eating while he then starts drinking his drink.

"H-Huh? Yeah everything is fine," Cory rubs the back of his head as he takes a sip on his drink.

Cody finishes eating, wondering what was up with Cory. He seemed to be acting rather strange.

Cory finishes his meal and drink, letting out a soft sigh of relief, "that... sure was good. Do you want any dessert?"

Cody shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, depends what they have," he looks at the dessert pamphlet.

Cory leans over to look at the dessert pamphlet as well.