Some kind of explanation

Stephkat1986

I didn't plan to make a post like this, but since I don't want my dear friend

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to spend lots of time and energy explaining what happened, I'm going to do it:

I deleted all my post. Like I announced in my last 4 uploads. The situation is far worse than I expected and I'm not going to let people make a fool out of me and other uploaders. I don't know how many people know about the issue with

, but in case you don't, here's a quick explanation: almost all of her uploads were stolen by people who lurk in this forum to use them on their sites TO EARN MONEY by either putting up links with paid ads or even going that far to officially take money for "their content".

The same thing happened to me. A good bunch or maybe even all of my uploads are being used to pinch money from other yaoi fans that somehow seem to have no idea that there are forums like this, where you get content FOR FREE. I'm not going to support this shitfest any longer. I was angry that people seem to use my files to get clicks on YouTube or on their blogs, but now I'm furious that they're being used to steal money from other people.

That's it for the moment. I'm still contemplating if I start uploading again with reduced quality to scare these people of, since they only seem to be targeting high quality posts, but I haven't decided yet. As for now all my uploads will be down and I'd appreciate it, if they wouldn't be re-uploaded by someone else, since I'm still not sure if these people already have all my uploads or if I might be at least a little lucky in this whole mess. Probably not, but we'll see.

I have been silence for almost 6 months but now i have something to say.

First, i want to say thank you very much Steph for sharing your cds to us. I really appreciate for your kindness for sharing your personal cds that you bought with your own money and share it to us FREELY.

Nowadays, it?s really hard to find blcd?s uploader who want to share their cds for free. That?s why I really really thank you. I stan you.

Second, i want to say something to those bastards who uploaded Steph works on other site: You are an asshole. Go fuck yourself and die.

You know what? You are ruining other people happiness, you motherfucker.

Me and other members who are innocent are affected by your stupid things that you did.

I beg you to STOP.

You have HARMED Steph with your stupid whim.

SO PLEASE STOP.

Steph, i?m sorry that you should through into this situation T_T

I don't get people - if you are willing to pay to download manga or cd's, why won't you buy the original product and support the artists?!?!?!?!?

This is driving me crazy.

Also the nerv of people to use other people good will to make gain. It's like adding sin to a crime.

Thank you for all the uploads Steph! and also for explaining the situation.

I asked Steph if I could post the link to my own thread here, seeing how I ended up creating it by mistake on another subforum and she said it was ok, so

it is. I want more people to see it because I don't want my files to be reuploaded here on YO (or anywhere else for this matter).

I don't want the person that was making a profit using the drama cds uploaded here getting their hands on them and using them to scam people that are unaware of the fact that they don't need to pay for them in order to listen to them online.

That scumbag is most probably reading all of this anyway, so please don't let my files fall on their hands when that person is the reason I had to remove the download links in the first place.

Steph you have been amazing so far, words cannot describe how much I am angry right now with whoever is doing these re uploads. I want to thank you again and again for the amazing uploads you have provided on this website and other users here who also contribute (including myself). The fact that there is someone out there who continues to break the rules just shows how horrible they must be.

To the person who is reuplaoding - you need to sit down and really think about what you are doing, seriously stop creating more issues within this community.

How ugly that this happens, since your cd drama is literally stealing it to make money with it.

The decision you made is correct in this situation.

I really thank you very much for sharing your material thank you very much, it is not your obligation to do it and even then you do it many thanks for all your effort.

It hurts that this happens and I will be attentive to you come back and I support you with all my heart

(in advance sorry for the bad translation) I am very very sad. I usually do not comment on this site more than to please and this time is not so different. I respect people a lot for sharing something that makes many happy, really thank you very much. I'm currently studying, that's why I do not have the income to buy CDs, but my dream is to be like you, when I work, I'll buy both dramas and manga and share them in a forum like this one. I've seen many forums, facebook pages, blogs, fansub falling for the same reasons, sincerely as a fan I'm a bit exhausted, so I can not imagine how you should be. I would like to go to the homes of each of the people who provoke this and make them understand the damage they do to the community. Well, I'm very grateful and I want you to know that both you and all the people who share yaoi, have influenced my life a lot and I'm sure that in many more, I wish you the best in everything and you better keep listening more and enjoying more of the cd dramas for all the people who can not.

really thank you very much for all the publications and patience, really the majority appreciate it, a psychological embrace and greetings from Chile !!❤❤

This is the same thing happened with the music cds/albums people steal from free chinese sites and torrent sites and re-uploading it on their site and slapping adfly and other ads on it.

I hate the fact that some human are so greedy. And now their greed not only disadvantaging the original uploaders but also the users who might not have money to buy or afraid to buy since some countries are not tolerant for example in gay stuffs.

First of all, to you, I thank you so much. You upload so many. I got a lot of Ono Yuuki's uke role blcds from you and always hoping you'd add more and waiting enthusiastically since I love his uke role so much.

But now, I should say, I'm sorry, that greedy people had taken advantages on your kindness, and made you insecure of your safety aside made you angry.

I hope some day these people would respect uploaders, subbers and others who had spend their money and time. But probably that's impossible. I had seen so many fansubs, uploaders and so on had stopped uploading because again and again the same problem from greedy and toxic people.

Once again, I thank you so much. Love you.

I'm crying now... why is this happen?? Why those shitty people ruin our happiness here. Why can't they respect other people and just follow the rule??? And for you the UPLOADERS thank you very much for what you did all this time.. that you want to share your own cds with us. Giving some happiness to us. Thank you. I'm so sad and so upset... i'm seriuosly crying now to know that you decide to stop sharing anymore but i will respect your decision. Thanks for all. Love you my friends

OH MY GOD. I just read cruciatus' heartbreaking announcement and while I was hoping nothing will happen here, IT HAPPENED ALREADY. Gosh I think I already voiced my disappointment toward these ungrateful bunch enough on cruciatus' post so I just wanted to thank you for sharing your self-bought BLCD for us to enjoy ;____; It always meant a lot for me. Whatever your choice in the future; whether to continue or stop for good, I'll always respect your choice.

I have been silence for all time but right now i want to say I'm really want to thanks you for sharing personal cds free to us. I'm really angry to the person who is reuploads why are they do that to us, they just need to stop what are they doing right now.

And once more time I want to say thank you to you, you such amazing person to me.

(Sorry about my bad english)

I'm sorry that this shit happened to you and to the other uploaders. You've been everyone's savior (including me) when it comes to blcds. It's actually one of my stress reliever that when there's newly uploaded blcds I immediately dl it to listen. I'll be forever be grateful for the things you did bec hell, spending a lot of money just to buy one blcd is not a joke. I wish to do the same when I finally got the chance to earn money for myself so I'll never bother u guys from uploading. Bastards like them needs to be taught a lesson bec it seems they been acting dumb abt this shit. Do they know what they're doing? They're ruining your lives by stealing your properties! Ughhhhhhh I wanna cry but I can't. Just take your time guys. It'll be your decision to make not ours. Thanks again for your efforts! Love u lots!

Thank you for sharing CDs with us, it is sad that people can not respect others and because of their actions other users feel the consequences of their actions

Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people who usually steal contributions that are not theirs to make money profits at the expense of others. I really regret all this misunderstanding and I hope it is solved for good right.

I take this opportunity to thank you for all your contributions, you have made a small part of my life happy, thanks so much.

thank you for sharing your content with us and keeping an eye in what?s new and honestly Im really sorry about all the stuff that happen so don?t leave us , stay strong and is really sad that some people is just only interested on gainig money from something that you get by your own effort .

this is so heartbreaking, I read cruciatus thread and I'm so mad and sad at the same time, now many people became victim of this inhuman group/individuals make my blood boils. I sorry for this unwanted things happened to you, I hope those people will get their karma for stealing and getting profit from it.

for the want who steal it... don't you have shame of what you done? people being nice to shared their private collection and you just go ahead to do this disgusting behavior not only you do not respect what the owner wishes but also making money from it. Shame on you!

I am really sorry to hear that. I am not really active in this forum but it still made me really angry to hear this kind of thing going on. There is always this kind of people who likes ruining things for others :

/smacks their butts

Thank you so much for your uploads till this day (though I was too late for them cos they were already removed when I got back haha;; )

I hope the people who stole from you got their karma!

I am really sorry to hear that. I am not really active in this forum but it still made me really angry to hear this kind of thing going on. There is always this kind of people who likes ruining things for others :

/smacks their butts

Thank you so much for your uploads till this day (though I was too late for them cos they were already removed when I got back haha;; )

I hope the people who stole from you got their karma!

Thank you for your kind words. I will reupload everything in a few days. It's my farewell gift to the forum :)

Oh my god this is so sad.. you've been so kind sharing with us your precious cds and this... I knew this was gonna come but still not ready for it. I said to myself, maybe they'd stop..cuz they'd be sad if you stop uploading, and they'd be scared of your warning. But I guess they didn't. Oh man..I am always excited waiting for your next upload and thinking I won't be seeing it ever again makes me so sad. I'm really gonna miss you. You have no idea how happy I am everytime I see an upload from you. I'm always grateful to you...thank you very much for making me happy. Thank you so much. I wish you stay happy and healthy wherever you are.

And to whoever did this to you...you ungrateful f*ckn b*tch..what you did is unforgivable..why can't you just get a f*ckn job if you want money. You are the lowest.. taking advantage of her kindness. Really...why can't you just be happy and enjoy the cds and not share it for money.. I just dont get people like you.

• 1 year later...

this is more than a year old post but i hope it's ok to comment only now.

i'm sorry to hear about the horrible experience with reuploaders and thieves. unfortunately the stealing is still blatant and most of the newer cds here are still posted in other blogs and even in Youtube channels monetizing on the stolen files. glad to hear about your decision to stop sharing here though and totally respect it.

YES THANKYOU, and for anyone who doesn't know those site, I know some and it's noverrysb.blogspot dear lord the ads are so much. Even if you just click on the site there's ads popping. It really pisses me of that they make money of of this. I really want this site to shut down. Also BLCD.online, I saw them uploaded Kanawanu koi no Musubikata and I checked the date they uploaded, bam a week after i posted it here (uploaded by: someone14 it's meXD my other account) and honestly idk how to feel (~_~; )

damn were my uploads reposted too?! hope not. probably.

we ain't making money from doing this. what they're doing is annoying asf.

Aside from the above mentioned blogs, Youtube channels such as BLCD Online, fuho, Levi-senpai and Dabichuu etc are blatantly and obviously reuploading and stealing contents from here, monetizing views from their channels. Please do not patronize thieves like them, they are the reason genuine uploaders stop sharing.

Edited by kagerou0