Some kind of explanation

Stephkat1986

Aside from the above mentioned blogs, Youtube channels such as BLCD Online, fuho, Levi-senpai and Dabichuu etc are blatantly and obviously reuploading and stealing contents from here, monetizing views from their channels. Please do not patronize thieves like them, they are the reason genuine uploaders stop sharing.

It appears a certain someone got called out on Aarin and the channel that they posted the stolen files was gone after that today. Not sure if it's the same person but gosh... I feel relieved slightly. Just slightly...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Edited by Rino1103

I think this post need to be up just to warn new/old uploader that there is possibility it'll happen to them if you share your files. If you're ok or sure with it then do it. Since the possibility of getting reuploaded are high.

I'm so thankful with many uploaders that share, these past year they help me enjoy the drama cd while I can't afford it. It's really sad that those re-uploaders are just ignoring the warning. It is impossible to not read the warning since it's always right before or after the download link they share. What worse is that they're making money from the CDs that other people buy with their own money.

Aside from the above mentioned blogs, Youtube channels such as BLCD Online, fuho, Levi-senpai and Dabichuu etc are blatantly and obviously reuploading and stealing contents from here, monetizing views from their channels. Please do not patronize thieves like them, they are the reason genuine uploaders stop sharing.

And to think many of fu-ho's subscriber are mad that her channel got reported. I really was relieved actually that her channel was gone, I heard all of her uploads and I know where she got it from. Most of it are from here and from bishounenpalace. Like damn, why steal contents from everywhere and take credit for yourselves.

It appears a certain someone got called out on Aarin and the channel that they posted the stolen files was gone after that today. Not sure if it's the same person but gosh... I feel relieved slightly. Just slightly...

Thanks for the heads-up.

It's Dabichuu. They deserve it anyway. But from what I know from youtube's community guidelines, they can't monetize their channel if they were age-restricted by youtube. And I check every blcd channel that uploads and thankfully no one got a penny from uploading their vids since they've been age restricted. Serves them right.

The channel I'm really pissed about is codename: fujo. LIKE ALL OF HER UPLOADS ARE FROM HERE. Even the most recent ones. Daaaaamnnnn.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way where you can share and upload here in a way where they can't download the content? Like, just listen?

It's to prevent people like them to steal contents here and take credits for themselves. I really hope it's possible. I'm saving up money so I can buy the blcd I saw on dlsite so I can share it here for y'all to listen to.

Just for the genuine listeners. Not for thieves though.

I think this post need to be up just to warn new/old uploader that there is possibility it'll happen to them if you share your files. If you're ok or sure with it then do it. Since the possibility of getting reuploaded are high.

It's unfortunate that "possibility of getting reuploaded are high" is a norm here despite uploaders having "no reuploads" rule or request on their posts. Better not to post or upload then.

It's Dabichuu. They deserve it anyway. But from what I know from youtube's community guidelines, they can't monetize their channel if they were age-restricted by youtube. And I check every blcd channel that uploads and thankfully no one got a penny from uploading their vids since they've been age restricted. Serves them right.

The channel I'm really pissed about is codename: fujo. LIKE ALL OF HER UPLOADS ARE FROM HERE. Even the most recent ones. Daaaaamnnnn.

Is there any way where you can share and upload here in a way where they can't download the content? Like, just listen?

It's to prevent people like them to steal contents here and take credits for themselves. I really hope it's possible. I'm saving up money so I can buy the blcd I saw on dlsite so I can share it here for y'all to listen to.

Just for the genuine listeners. Not for thieves though.

Funny how you should be saying these things now

UCDbYjJ.jpg

(Googling the YT channel's name and the this come up in top results) ?\_(ツ)_/?

LOL did y'all see her/his apology post on the other forum? (BTW i'm the one that called her out)

"Gomen

Y'all don't have to worry and be pissed anymore. I deleted the channel of my own accord. Conscience stabs me in the back everytime I upload anyway.

Why upload in the first place? Don't you know the rules? I do know them. I didn't actually upload them so I can get a penny from them, I just shared them like the other channels do. And I deeply regret that now. Many of you may say that I only stopped because someone caught me or found out that the contents I upload are not really mine, that's true. I'm glad it opened my eyes.

So, I know you won't forgive me, but I just want to say I deeply regret my actions and I apologize for that.

Peace out."

I saw her/his channel in the beginning stages and saw an announcement video of them showing all their files and explaining that they got them from their "friend". My naive self gave them the benefit of the doubt because i don't even know how to prove if they are reuploading content. and then i saw them post on the other forum and was like HELL NAHHHH they ARE stealing! How can I tell if another channel is genuinely stealing and reuploading or if they really did buy it or was able to obtain it in another way that doesn't involve stealing from forums? I wanna be a detective now :D

- - - Updated - - -

LOL did y'all see her/his apology post on the other forum? (BTW i'm the one that called her out)

"Gomen

Y'all don't have to worry and be pissed anymore. I deleted the channel of my own accord. Conscience stabs me in the back everytime I upload anyway.

Why upload in the first place? Don't you know the rules? I do know them. I didn't actually upload them so I can get a penny from them, I just shared them like the other channels do. And I deeply regret that now. Many of you may say that I only stopped because someone caught me or found out that the contents I upload are not really mine, that's true. I'm glad it opened my eyes.

So, I know you won't forgive me, but I just want to say I deeply regret my actions and I apologize for that.

Peace out."

I saw her/his channel in the beginning stages and saw an announcement video of them showing all their files and explaining that they got them from their "friend". My naive self gave them the benefit of the doubt because i don't even know how to prove if they are reuploading content. and then i saw them post on the other forum and was like HELL NAHHHH they ARE stealing! How can I tell if another channel is genuinely stealing and reuploading or if they really did buy it or was able to obtain it in another way that doesn't involve stealing from forums? I wanna be a detective now :D

BTW i'm not sure if the way I went about(calling them out in public) was the right way to do things? Should I have gone straight to the moderator or something instead? Thanks in advance for replies :D

"Gomen

Peace out."

- - - Updated - - -

BTW i'm not sure if the way I went about(calling them out in public) was the right way to do things? Should I have gone straight to the moderator or something instead? Thanks in advance for replies :D

Nahh darling you don't need to call me out. Or are you the uploader Maewang? I deleted the channel of my own accord. You know the feeling of being guilty and you feel some tightening thingy in your chest?

I think it's only right for me to apologize anyway. I don't really mind if y'all hate me forever for doing what I did. Because what I did is wrong on so many places. And I deserve not being forgiven. I don't ask for forgiveness for all the uploaders from the damage I caused. I don't deserve it anyway. These are my true feelings.

Peace out, darlings.

WTF! Here I thought my name's unique. FUck it. I've been Fujoshi PH since 2016.

:Angry:

And to you too Maya. I shared the blcds you gave me. I even used your name on many forums. You might hate me now too as of now. I deeply apologize.

Coincidentally after finding out a connection with the usernames, it didn't sit right that they readily know about Youtube community guidelines as if it's common knowledge. Then after digging around more, found more connections.

Fujoshi PH mangago account (which is now suddenly renamed "Aran-kun").

Didn't they say they've been using the username since circa 2016?

HqQZemt.jpg

6EfCrzM.jpg

j5pIZRp.jpg

Another reddit account promoting the YT channel.

HY3LJ6N.jpg

aqhE9ii.jpg

o0xYjGV.jpg

Didn't they mention "not using YT to generate money"?

CWs8syZ.jpg

I see no point in making a scenario like there's two different people. Why create a new account suddenly for this Dabichuuuuu? If they're really genuinely sorry or at least a bit regretful to their actions, then they should humbly owe up to it instead of bluffing.

With this I shall rest my case. The post is not meant to attack, just to show some weird connections. It's just very irking for people here to be made fools of.

Edited by kagerou0

Nahh darling you don't need to call me out. Or are you the uploader Maewang? I deleted the channel of my own accord. You know the feeling of being guilty and you feel some tightening thingy in your chest?

I think it's only right for me to apologize anyway. I don't really mind if y'all hate me forever for doing what I did. Because what I did is wrong on so many places. And I deserve not being forgiven. I don't ask for forgiveness for all the uploaders from the damage I caused. I don't deserve it anyway. These are my true feelings.

Peace out, darlings.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have better things to do than calling u out in this forum at the time. Thank u.

I didn't know this was happening and it's kinda surprising. It's not that hard to follow the rules??? That person could simply link to the forum if they really just wanted to share with their friends.

Coincidentally after finding out a connection with the usernames, it didn't sit right that they readily know about Youtube community guidelines as if it's common knowledge. Then after digging around more, found more connections.

Fujoshi PH mangago account (which is now suddenly renamed "Aran-kun").

Didn't they say they've been using the username since circa 2016?

HqQZemt.jpg

6EfCrzM.jpg

j5pIZRp.jpg

Another reddit account promoting the YT channel.

HY3LJ6N.jpg

aqhE9ii.jpg

o0xYjGV.jpg

Didn't they mention "not using YT to generate money"?

CWs8syZ.jpg

I see no point in making a scenario like there's two different people. Why create a new account suddenly for this Dabichuuuuu? If they're really genuinely sorry or at least a bit regretful to their actions, then they should humbly owe up to it instead of bluffing.

With this I shall rest my case. The post is not meant to attack, just to show some weird connections. It's just very irking for people here to be made fools of.

It feels like anything I say can and will be used against me.

Yeah yeah you don't have to worry anymore.

I'll finally be gone in a few hours anyway.

You did well. No more rebut from me.

@
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have better things to do than calling u out in this forum at the time. Thank u.

Yeah. Being a decent human being. I get it.

Still, I apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know this was happening and it's kinda surprising. It's not that hard to follow the rules??? That person could simply link to the forum if they really just wanted to share with their friends.

Nahhh I'm a changed man now.

I never expected my post to be up that again after a year. And also not the recent developements. Tbh I made my peace with the whole thing (not with the thieves though. esp. that stupid blcd online site. That sh*thole made me stop uploading here and on aarin). There is no big deal leading someone to these (public) forums with a note that everyone can access the CDs there. But no, people go around claiming shit I and other people spend our hard earned cash for. Honestly I'm quite the chill person but this stuff makes my blood boil. But hey I guess that's the kind of times we're living in. Where one licensed manga after another gets uploaded on mangago without a hint of guilt, no-reupload requests from scan groups and other uploaders get ignored and CDs are up on YT and other sites with "definitely no bad intentions". And all with the wonderful justification (excuse) that y'all "just wanted to share sth good". Sharing my ass. If that wasn't what the people sharing the original files were intending to do in the first place.

Update: Btw I'm really sorry for all the other uploaders in the last few months that found their stuff somewhere else. I feel you. Everytime someone uploaded a recent CD I had to check back at the usual suspects and ofc they sniped the CDs. I'm not here to tell anyone to never upload again because why the hell should the majority of nice and respectful listeners and downloaders be punished for a few black sheeps, but jfc ... those few are making it hard to actually not get paranoid and stop uploading all together.

Edited by Stephkat1986
  • Like 1