Deleting my raws. This is farewell~

cruciatus

Please don't feel bad! If this is what you have to do to protect your raws and your hard work for always sharing and buying yaoi, then I also think this is the best choice because of 13DL. I hope they bring down 13DL. Thank you very much for the past 2 years for always sharing your raws with us on yaoiotaku!

Thank you for all your contributions for these past few years. I think it is for the best.

Your raws have been helping me a lot, with learning Japanese and helping me decide on which titles to buy because I do end up buying the physical copies of the titles I really like. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing with us for a long time. I m so sad that i cant read the raw from here anymore but i understand your feelings. I once share webtoon raw and someone stole it eventhough i already state that i dont want someone to repost my raw anywhere, but yeah, there will always be someone who love to stole from someone else and blame us for sharing :(

Thank you for your kind effort and hard work.

Hope you feel better very soon.

I wish you all the best and wish all good things surrounding you would comfort and cheer you up.

Although it's a very huge loss for us, you have every right to take them down, since you've the one who uploads them all. Thank you for all your contributions. Because of you I could enjoy reading many series I like. I hope the people who been stealing from you will get their own medicine.

It's so sad, but totally understandable and I respect your decision. Right now you must be feeling horrible but remember that there're a whole lot more people who truly grateful to you for your hard hard work (ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c) Thank you so much for sharing with us your raws for a long time and I enjoyed every piece I've read!

Thank you for everything.

Wish you the best

I've been a silent reader for years now and you were the biggest poster I've consistently seen on here. I've seen you struggle with reposters and your frustration with them so I had a feeling this was bound to happen. I honestly thought the Googledrive way was a great alternative, too! Plus it was easier on me personally since I didn't have to download anything. It's so sad to see you go but I can understand your feelings. I just felt the need to say this, even if it'll be my first post and possibly last. Even if you won't upload anymore, I hope you'll still be around. Don't let the negative people get to you either, they're just desperate for raws and don't understand how you feel. You have a right to your own raws and feelings. ❤

So sad to hear this. Thank you for all your effort and patience all this time.

I hope you still provide raws for the scanlation groups who ask or need them, so we still can enjoy the translated version.

See in on tumblr ^0^/

今までありがとうございました。この二年半本当に毎日くらいこのサイトを観覧しました。たくさんのマンガ無料で提供してくれて、心から感謝します。お疲れ様でした。

Gotta have to say 13DL is bold but they don't know the prison is waiting for them just like the open forum from the other day (I think I remember that one forum's admins were tried at court and it became a news)

How come someone said that Cruciatus is selfish and wanting attention lmao

Cruciatus is KIND ENOUGH to share something s/he got with HIS/HER MONEY, and here you are, downloading/reading it FOR FREE. Someone who said that s/he is selfish and wanting attention is definitely seldom or maybe never buying their own manga and other stuff! Ha!

Thank you so much for everything you had done here Cruciatus! Definitely will contact you again to get BL manga review and recommendation again when I'm going to purchase one! I'll contact you from twitter (because I'm suck at tumblr haha)

Once again, Otsukaresama deshita!

so you're mad they've been stealing your illegal uploads? that you essentially steal from the artists? what a hypocrite :rolleyes:

S/he is mad because 13DL is stealing from her AND fooling people to earn money for them by using the stolen manga (something that Cruciatus NEVER DO), even though this forum is free and open to be accessed!

I mean, this forum exists and almost all BL manga came from here, why deciding to give money to someone who steal from here instead of just register here?

so you're mad they've been stealing your illegal uploads? that you essentially steal from the artists? what a hypocrite :rolleyes:

She didn't steal anything because she bough it and when she share it with you didn't make any profit of that (of course it's illegal) but the sites that she's complaining about make profit from her scans so thecnically they are the ones stealing the artist.

I'm really sad it's come to this, but still, I respect your decision.

Thank you for sharing so much over these years. Wish you the best.

omg ;_; ive read so many good mangas because of you, thank you so much. i do buy manga to support the artists but i cant buy too many since i dont have enough space in my small apartment. i will miss you and thank you for your generosity throughout the years.

people who just make money out of people's generosity is the worst and there is a special place in hell for them.

Gosh... are you a dumb kid? Can you even read?

You are probably one of those who come here to steal the Raws for it's own profit, and now you are angry because your free source is gone...

Seriously...

thank you for sharing the raws for so long. I really understand how you feel because it happening to me right now. Even though I added my credit on it, they're still re-upload it anyway so I decided to delete all my link and I'll not upload anything again :(

This is so sad since there's so many new mangas from you and I really all of it. But it's your decision, so there's no helping it. :leaf16:

Thank you very much for all your shared mangas!

This is so sad. Thanks to those motherfucking thieves, even those who follow the rules have to suffer the consequences. Anyway, I respect your decision. When I first saw you using google drive, my first thought was about its bug that allowed downloads because the same happened with fuckyeahreaders. It's like the thieves have a personal vendetta against you guys for speaking badly of those sharing sites.

I kinda get the statement, but then again... not at all. I mean the RAWs basically are in a way "stolen" or lets say illegal to begin with. So I always thought the whole purpose here is simply kind "sharing"? I mean, it IS very kind that he/she does, but more sharing is also nice (don't get me wrong I never did). But I don't see a reason to be pissed when you're not the mangaka - the author definitely can & should be pissed. But other than that...

If I had raws (no idea what to call them other than "my" raws in that scenario, though I'd no right too & they'd in no way be mine, they're always the authors, but for the sake of it, let's call them "my" raws here), I'd share them here, somewhere, anywhere hoping that a lot of people can enjoy them, where and how wouldn't matter. And of course they can share it among each other as well! Of course they should. So why is that not ok here?? What's so bad about it? Wasn't this kindly sharing with others what you & them love?????

I kinda get the statement, but then again... not at all. I mean the RAWs basically are in a way "stolen" or lets say illegal to begin with. So I always thought the whole purpose here is simply kind "sharing"? I mean, it IS very kind that he/she does, but more sharing is also nice (don't get me wrong I never did). But I don't see a reason to be pissed when you're not the mangaka - the author definitely can & should be pissed. But other than that...

If I had raws (no idea what to call them other than "my" raws in that scenario, though I'd no right too & they'd in no way be mine, they're always the authors, but for the sake of it, let's call them "my" raws here), I'd share them here, somewhere, anywhere hoping that a lot of people can enjoy them, where and how wouldn't matter. And of course they can share it among each other as well! Of course they should. So why is that not ok here?? What's so bad about it? Wasn't this kindly sharing with others what you & them love?????

the comics come in physical and electronic versions, she purchased the electronic manga from japanese official comic sites, each cost about USD$7 at least. so you can go count how many she has shared here for free, while other sites steal the raws and host on their sites to earn money.