ALL GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS DISABLED (temporarily)

cruciatus

I'm sorry to hear the sad news of your hard working stolen but at the same time hope that person get punish i don't have anything to share with you but i will pray that you will have the best of best solution and i will respect and understand in whatever decision you take and i'll be waiting for new updates for how many months/years to recover again i'm saying it really hurt to hear this news love you and for all the raws you upload for the past few years

I'm sorry to hear the sad news of your hard working stolen but at the same time hope that person get punish i don't have anything to share with you but i will pray that you will have the best of best solution and i will respect and understand in whatever decision you take and i'll be waiting for new updates for how many months/years to recover again i'm saying it really hurt to hear this news love you and for all the raws you upload for the past few years THANK YOU n 👊👊.

Who are those dudes? I never heard of them. I only know mangago &co.

Unfortunately, the only way to prevent it, is to not share them in the first place. I learned this, when I started translating mangas...

I somehow manage now, with troll

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and uncompleted chapters, and also a warnings on the beginning of each chapter.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't have a site (anymore) loaded with ads and what not, and I never ask for money, because I know that what I am doing is not right towards the Artists and coworker. But I also know that it is impossible to buy every Manga you want to read, even if you save up money. But it is true that my links are advertised (don't know what to call them), and I get something like 0,0000001 ? pro click with no ads blocker turned on. But still, I don't accept money/donation from anyone. I buy all the Mangas myself, and those who are not avaiable as ebook and/or in my country, are expensive since I have to buy them in a Japanese online store. The shipping fee is way too high. Almost as high as the product itself. There are also people asking me to translate Mangas, which I don't like and never would buy for myself. Like this I can buy them and eventually gift it or whatever. It is a really shit world we live in. We may be not saints, but there are way worse people as us out there, and when it comes to money... well... don't need to add more to it... we all know how it is ...

Anyway, I often go on pages like Mangago and co, to see if they have uploaded my stuff. There are some users of this forum who share the direct links to the raws, in their comment section. So, even if the admins wouldn't look here themself, there are still people who come here and share the links somewhere else, just so they get noticed, and because they don't share our mentality to no upload our work anywhere else. If you don't want to share the raws anymore, I understand you and I support your decision.

Wow I?m sorry to hear about this happening. Those reuploaders are pretty bad, aren?t they? I remember looking at the raws of one of the other series you posted up and, since you only partially uploaded the chapters, I later ordered them myself so that I could see the rest of the story. Anyways, I hope you can figure out an alternative way to upload your raws! Maybe putting up passwords or something? Or doing partial uploads? I don?t know...

Thank you for always sharing!!

I am grateful that you always share great comics

13. dl can not forgive.

I think you can find a better solution.

Thank you so much for your support everyone, it means a great deal at a time like this to me. I've come to a decision about this matter and will make a post about it shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

honestly the only thing that could work is putting these raws behind a paywall, like on patreon. you get to see who is on there and check in with the people to make sure they're not fishy etc.

;__; I logged in after ages because I finally have time to read manga again...and this. I'm really sorry to hear 13dl is still taking your files.

Thank you, though, for all the manga you have shared. Hope you find a good solution!

• 3 weeks later...

Now I discover this, I left the raw a long time ago, as I could not download anything, but I still enjoyed it a little I hope you find a solution really thanks for everything so far

I don?t know about that and i wrote a comment in a thread to ask you about fixing the link.

But thank you so much for all of manga you have shared.

Hope that you will have a good day.

• 4 weeks later...

I am so sad to hear this. I really appreciate your efforts and good will to share these stories to us. Thank you so much for this. I hope the problem will be resolve and hoping this will not happen in the future.

WOW... I can't believe that people just don't RESPECT the rules of this forum. I'm so sorry that you had to pull the files but it is better that you do then have others abuse the privilege. Thank you for sharing in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

It's so sad that some people do that, when you get the news, you just want to beat them :7yoyo:

I don't know what you can do about this problem, maybe with a limit for download like you can't download more than three files every week because, even if you can't download the file, you can do a screenshot so it's difficult to protect your files when you share them online and you are not the author so you don't have copyright...

Sorry for not be able to help, I hope you will be able to find something. Ganbatte!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...