ALL GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS DISABLED (temporarily)

cruciatus

I feel so gutted. After all this time, my raws again ended up on 13DL. The download-disabled Google Drive folders had been working well so far. But it seems I underestimated the shamelessness and desperation of the admins of 13DL, for they seem to have found a method to download these protected folders now. I don't know how long they've been exploiting this weakness in G Drive, the first files were uploaded on June 19 and I only found out about this today.

XHdbk3P.png

For all I know, they've already got their hands on most of the files and will be making staggered releases over the coming days. There's no point in talking to these unscrupulous jerks: last time I contacted them, they didn't reply to me for days. This was a mistake on my part as I'd let them know that I was wise to what they were doing. While I was left hanging for a response, they were busy downloading all my raws, which they then promptly uploaded in bulk on their site. When they finally deigned to reply, they blatantly lied, were rude and threatened me.

So I've decided to disable all the links in any case. If you're greeted with a page that says you do not have permission to access the folder, please do not click on the request permission button because those files will remain unavailable for the time being and I don't plan to allow access to anyone. They will stay down while I wait and see if any more of my raws wind up on that site, while also trying to figure out what to do next. This also means no more new raw uploads for a while. I was so excited because a bunch of really great mangas will be releasing next week - Revival Blue V2, Rocky's omegaverse manga, Torou no Ori V4, Ureoji BL -Uke- and many more that I'd planned to share here.

I'm aware the agents of 13DL lurk on this site: the raws files uploaded by other members have consistently ended up there, as recently as 2 weeks ago. However, I can't even be certain if it's them directly doing this or another member who is ripping the files and uploading them on another platform, from where 13dl is stealing them. If you're aware of someone posting my raws on another site, please let me know.

All of this makes me feel terrible, mainly for depriving the readers, most of whom have absolutely nothing to do with this. But there's no way I'm letting those pirates profit off of something I spent my money on and am sharing freely. See those links in the image above - Zippyshare+AD, Takefile (premium), rapidgator (premium) etc.? Those are monetized links, i.e. every time a person clicks on those links, the uploaders earn money. They make money even when someone visits those download pages because they're chockablock with ads, not to mention malware and viruses.

So far, they've uploaded only a handful of mangas:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
[JP]

[JP]

[JP]

[JP]

[JP]

[JP]

[JP]

The Drive links of these mangas are still up, so you can continue to read them here if you haven't already.

If you have any ideas/suggestions on how to deal with this problem, know of any better filehosts etc., feel free to let me know in this thread or privately.

Really sad to hear that your hard work is being treated this way! :(

As much as I'm saddened to not be able to access all your awesome new uploads, your frustration is totally justified. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate your generosity, and it's always a treat that I look forward to with whatever new uploads you share. Perhaps dropbox has a non-downloadable share system?

In any case, hopefully you can find an alternate solution and again, sorry to hear about the situation!

Will permission ever be reinstated for use lowly slaves or are they lost for ever? Will you tell use if it is for ever? This is the only place I know of to get good quality raw scans and your a main contributor. I hate the fact that One Ass Hole is ruining everything for everyone. It just is not fair for all the good citizens out there.

I know I sound selfish, but it took me forever to find this site and I keep it under raps just to make sure something like this will not happen. That is why I hate Blank Wads like them and love you.

Thank you for sharing always.

The one I uploaded was also stolen.I am also sad.I think it was stolen in the screenshot.

There are some raw that I want to share, so please let me know if a good suggestion is found.

it's too sad sound ever! and I know your hard work well..ㅜ_ㅜ

I'm angry that this is happening everywhere!!soooo shameless they are!

We all need to think about how to solve this situations..

(my eng is very poor plz understand meㅠㅠ)

Will permission ever be reinstated for use lowly slaves or are they lost for ever? Will you tell use if it is for ever? This is the only place I know of to get good quality raw scans and your a main contributor. I hate the fact that One Ass Hole is ruining everything for everyone. It just is not fair for all the good citizens out there.

Please understand that I'm not punishing you guys by disabling the links. I just don't know any other way to prevent the raws from being stolen. I used to provide download links, then switched to Google Drive but these pirates seem to have found a workaround this. When stuff like this happened in the past and I disabled the links, I tried to reup them as soon as possible and I'll try to do the same this time too. It depends on whether I can find a solution to this problem, plus there's A LOT of raws so it could take some time.

Really sad to hear that your hard work is being treated this way! :(

As much as I'm saddened to not be able to access all your awesome new uploads, your frustration is totally justified. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate your generosity, and it's always a treat that I look forward to with whatever new uploads you share. Perhaps dropbox has a non-downloadable share system?

In any case, hopefully you can find an alternate solution and again, sorry to hear about the situation!

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try OneDrive and see if it suits my needs. (:

I'm so sorry to hear this. How can they able to hack that Gdrive!?

No respect at all for you as the sole uploader. I hope you will find another solution, Cruciatus.

I'm so sad when I read the news about your raw files.

thank you for your hard work uploading those raw, I'm really grateful. I'll be missing your raws, and I hope you won't disable the links forever, because I love every raw you shared before.

I wish you can find solution for this.

I'm one of those weird people that prefer reading raws rather than translations XD

Before I found this forum, I downloaded the raws I had from 13.dl

I stopped after I found out that the raws are mainly from here, majority uploaded by you. Thank you so much for your generosity all these years.

I can see the 'view only' drive is the only thing that keeps them from stealing, until now that is, how shameless of them.

Hope you could find a better solution.

Really sad to know this. You have obviously been so bothered by this that had to take extreme step. These kind of thieving sites and the people who run them are the worst. I pray you can find a better and secure way to share in future and bring back the links you deleted. I wish I could offer help but all I can do is send lots of love and hugs for always sharing with us till now....

So angry about that page have been doing...i hope we could find a good way to solve this.

There is a jmusic dl page (hikari no akari ) that people have to have an account and comment in the forum’s post so they can access to a link. Also this page has a discord server where logged people with admin’s permission have to comment to get level 5 and access to links only for leveled members (you ask the admin for the link and the admin gives the link). That page’s discord and forum open and close in a period of time its register access.

Maybe the “comment and get the link” system could solve a little of the problem, so when you see a new account posting “thanks” or something like that in so many links simultaneously you can send him/her a warning pm or if you know that that account is 13dl just ban.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear about this news. Thank you so much for everyone's efforts till now.

Hope we soon can think of a way to prevent your (and/or your team) efforts' being stolen.

Dear

I'm so sorry to hear about this news. I can't believe that somebody copy your raws. I'm so sad because ALL GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS DISABLED (temporarily). It means I really can't open your GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS for reading from your raws. I understand how you feel about this. thank you for your hard work uploading those raw, I'm really grateful. I'll be missing your raws, and I hope you won't disable the links forever, because I love every raw you shared before. You're the best.

I just hope that I really want love to see and read your raws one more time. REALLY!!! I wish you can find another solution for this as soon as possible. There are some raw that I want to share, so please let me know if a good suggestion is found.

I really appreciate your hard works and generosity to share your precious raws with people around the world.

I wish I could help you solve this situation....but I don't have resources.

Again, thank you very much for your sharing with all of us !!

I have no idea about 'Them' , Who hack to download your raw. It really sad to hear that but I respect you decision.

We can't find the way to protect your file 'cause if We found it, They will find the way to hack It again.

then do it! i always respect your decision.

First of all, thank you for all your hard work!

I seriously do not understand why they would keep stealing these and re-uploading them.

What is the point? It's totally understandable that you would want to take the raws down though!

Anyways, I hope you can find a solution soon!

Oh I see now that's why the links are not working. They always worked for me before then I got worried now thinking I'm doing something wrong suddenly. Sorry for the trouble.

I'm sorry that sth like this happened to you again. It's just really frustrating. I have the same problem. Found some of my uploaded CD's on YouTube and on Tumblr. Also on soundcloud. We pay a shitload of money for this stuff. I'd gladly share it with anyone that can't afford it, but these people uploading it somewhere else are always doing it for the profit. I hope you find a solution that works for you. I'm still looking for one that doesn't mean "stop uploading all together" -.-

Whelp. So someone ripped off of G-Drive...my worksite is moving to Google July 1st, and we have sensitive info. Rats.

This totally sucks, because you have limited choices. You’re not earning money from the raws, so you can’t pay for a members-only site. You can’t complain to Google, because you’ll have to share details covered by copyright laws. Pardon my English, but this is terribly f*cked-up. Thank you for working so hard to simply share what most of us can’t easily find!!! You’re amazing!!!

Oh dam thats '__' ... Im so sorry to hear there is problems. You are always so helpfull and sharing, its really amazing what you do. Sorry i can't help, i really hope there will pop up a solution that will work better.

By any chance, can you tell Google about this incident to add more security and protect your hard work?

That's a bad idea since what we're doing here is essentially copyright infringement as well.

I'm sorry that happened. To be honest, I'm worried about the trace back to you now,

. The watermarks are now obvious, which is inevitable, but that also means it's easier to trace back to you.

I have no solutions to offer, because they will find a means anyway. To begin with, the Google Drive images have always been downloadable through Developer Tools. In fact, all things might be downloadable through Developer Tools. It seems they've finally caught on.

All the best!

really bad do not have scruples because there are people like that do not understand q affect a person who does not like to read manga yaoi that we love and now we will not be able to read the last manga that really came out as I hate those people but I I support you girls and I understand your decision they can.

Thank you for letting us know about the situation, and really sad to know about what happened, totally understand your actions. Have been grateful enough and even can't Thank you enough to this forum, you and other members who have kindly sharing so many great and interesting works that we can't get hold of, so we can enjoy them too. That's why I always can't understand why there are still members/people that can't or don't want to follow the rules, they are members so they should stick to the rules. I just want this forum to be safe and keep protected because this forum is a rare one where I can enjoy reading various new and old yaoi mangas which I can't find elsewhere. Once again just want to say that I support and understand your actions. I hope a solution will be found soon so there won't be any uploads being misused.