• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover24

• Saga

• SpookyDoll

• dulcehakaido

Omg i really want to see but i dont understand why it says its coming out in 2011 but its already 2012....i wanna see it noooowww!!~ :leaf7:

That is some amazing animation I hope I get my fingers on it soon :)

EDIT: I readed some information on my language but google chrome don't translate quite good the information so if you guys wanna check any more information adn you do understand chinese and if there is somebody out there willing to translate it... there is REALLY a lot of information about this animation here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

However from all Igot is something about mutation and that Marvel is the secret towards this animation... the year is different and there is certain agency which do a lot of experiments with people giving them the ability to control magic... however their is two different subjects one of them are those kinda of subjects which are flirty big playboys and so on and theo ther subject is kinda more decent... and more respectful :) however Now here is my imagination in going... I believe that the boy with the blond hair have two of those subjects inside him... which makes him the perfect being... but weak... from personality (uke) and the other two subjects fall in love with him, willing to fight and kill eachother for him so yea... please have in mind that the last few sentences are my own imagination for which I am not sure :) but I would be more then glad to read all the information form this website on English or even on my mother language... so yea feel free someone with good chinese and english to translate it :)

• 3 weeks later...

|| UPDATES ||

tumblr_m9uv3eaZXT1qkw7tro1_500.jpg

Hello there,

I am very sorry that I didn't reply to any of you,but as I said -

I post when I have news.

Up until now I didn't find any certain news except so said 'rumors'/'gossips' around the web.

Such as, the project was dropped; the project isn't even BL; the project is postponed for 2012 (unknown date);

the project has been released,but only limited amount of DVDs were sold.

And stuff similar to these.

As far I knew,the company who started the project sold the 'idea' to another company.

I can't guarantee the information because simply my source can't guarantee it as well.

Beside that, it's said to be self-published work,not official anime. It means , a few copies might have been sold and that's all. One can never know..

Anyhow,let's move to today's news.

Characters from 'Reflection of the Crescent' were featured in the new Chinese Vocaloid Anime.

The trailer,you can check on here >>

Seems the characters aren't kicked out and the idea is still up and running,

but no other information is given away.

They just kicked them into Vocaloid Anime and left fans with questionable expressions;

• 4 months later...

it seems like this project won't be continuing anymore.

If you read the post posted by Saga you will know :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I really wanted to see it too! Seemed like it was going to be really interesting.

I dont think it will be aired at all. Seems like it was just dropped.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You know I still can not believe that they dropped this series anyone know if they by chance have it in manga format or somewhere it can be read?

there should actually be a translation for the game?? (it's a game right? adapted to anime? or is it just an anime?? XD) lol, I have no idea :p

but when I first saw this, I think I saw it was a game? and now it's a hopeful anime?? I hope so :D

• 1 month later...

|| UPDATES 2014 ||

Hmmm. Hello there! My last update was ages ago (2012). I kind of put an end to this thread updates with the information I could gather around the web (Chinese,Japanese, Spanish, Russian and even some Vietnamese sites). The rumored 'Reflection of Crescent', that got the web space of fujoshi and fudanshi fans burn up with passion and excitement, was announced to be (at first) a doujinshi BL anime; the first Chinese BL anime project that ever was, kind of, allowed to be started in the Chinese animation industry. That was back in the beautiful 2011. However, no release nor information could be found about it. So it was assumed the project was dropped; after all the official site of the project was shut down (well, at least wouldn't load anymore).

Alas, in 2012 suddenly the characters from 'Reflection of Crescent' appeared (surprisingly) in a new Chinese vocaloid project trailer. The information was changed to 'the rights and the project has been sold to another company that decided to turn the anime into a vocaloid project'. But yet, even in 2013 there was no information about it. I mentioned a few possibilities in my last update. That there were some limited copies released and that was it. But you know nowadays even fans can release ''vocaloid trailers' and what not. So the thing is, was all that official after the dropped project or some fan decided to fangirl/fanboy? XD

We are 2014 already and today I decided to look around though not really hoping to find anything at all. But, I stumbled upon some very interesting pictures showing something like...manga/novel? and I suppose it is an OST disc or...soundtrack? Might be the OAV? I have no idea, but it really looks like a disk. Also, not sure if it was fanmade or official, but there are two types of pillows, lol.

| --- PREVIEW

i19wtf.jpgkdofwm.jpgvipbev.jpg33opjm8.jpg2gtav11.jpgm8dz14.jpg30a7ry1.jpgb55vyp.jpg

So, the question remains. What happened?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really frustrated right now. How could they?! I can imagine how incradible this anime could become...TT_TT

And what makes me even more mad is, that they sold the rights for a Vocaloid Project! Are they serious?! Vocaloids?! -.-

Thats really terrible to mess with fujoshis and fundanshis feelings like that ;(

• 3 weeks later...

wow. :Red_fox6: I've been wondering why there's no OAV released years ago. Now they become a Vocaloid?! :Red_fox4: disappointed to the max. :Red_fox5:

thanks for the info.

AMAZING!!! Wait, did it already come out in 2011 or something? If it did how come it isn't on the internet? Or do we really have to buy it? WHY!?!?!?

• 2 months later...

that's a big disappointment.. and here i was waiting for it while seeing its title on my anime-to-watch list..

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY they did that ??

They held us back from getting an awesome anime T_T