But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "okay dad, I will use the bathroom," he laughs a little as he then walks to the bathroom.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cory blinks and laughs a little, walking with Cody to the bathroom, "maybe I should make you call me daddy... in the bedroom," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody blinks and almost trips, looking at Cory while blushing, "y-you perv," he pouts and looks to the side, walking into the bathroom and walks into one of the stalls.

Cory chuckles a little, "so cute," he smiles as he walks into the bathroom with Cody and walks into the stall next to Cody's.

Cody blushes as he lets out a soft sigh as he was emptying out his bladder. He then flushes the toilet and then walks to the sink, washing his hands.

Cory laughs a little as he finishes peeing, flushing the toilet and walks over to Cody, "guess you had to go too hm?" He nudges Cody and then washes his hands as well.

Cody blushes bright red as he pouts a little, "I guess I shouldn't underestimate my bladder," he mentions as he turns off the sink and then goes to dry his hands.

Cory laughs a little as he dries his hands as well, "so what should we do after leaving this restaurant," he looks over at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and rubs his chin as he thinks, "uh... I'm honestly okay with anything. We can... uh go bowling maybe? Or... a trip to a hot spring? That would be nice. But... I honestly wanted to treat you to those kind of trips, not just you paying for everything," he grumbles.

Cory laughs a little and shakes his head, "I honestly have no problem buying stuff for us. As long as you have a fun time, that's all that matters to me." He rubs his chin and then smiles, "hm... a hot spring sounds nice," he chuckles a little and slightly nudges Cody.

Cody pouts a little while he looks at Cory and crosses his arms. He honestly felt bad that Cory had to buy everything for the both of them. He looks at Cory and tilts his head while blushing, "h-hey, if we do go to a hot spring, no getting any funny ideas there," he grumbles slightly.

Cory chuckles a little as he smiles, kissing Cody's cheek, "well I obviously have no problem with going to a hot spring. And I don't think I will really do that. Too public and we don't know who will enter the hot spring. Other people can join the hot spring at anytime... and I am the only one that can see your body."

Cody looks at Cory and then nods his head, feeling oddly relieve that Cory wasn't going to get all frisky at a hot spring. "So is there a hot spring near by," he tilts his head to the side while walking and blushes a little to Cory's comment.

Cory nods his head with a smile and then looks at Cody, "why you getting tired? You want me to carry you," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he looks to the side, "n-no I was just curious," he grumbles a little while he continues walking with Cory.

Cory laughs a little as he continues walking, reaching down and holds Cody's hand while he looks at the directions on his phone of the nearest hot spring.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little as he rests against his arm while walking with Cory, glancing over at Cory's phone as he was getting directions for the hot spring's location.

Cory smiles a little, "looks like we are getting closer." He looks up from his phone and looks around, pointing as he puts his phone away, "there it is," he then looks at Cody, walking with him to the hot spring, "I have to say... I think I only been to a hot spring a couple of times. But I think it will be more ... special this time," he smiles.

Cody looks at Cory and then the building, tilting his head. He rubs the back of his head, "I never really been to a hot spring before. I didn't really know... how well I can handle extreme heat when I was still recovering." He looks at Cory and blushes a little, nudging him, "b-baka," he grumbles a little.

Cory looks at Cody and nods his head, "well I am glad that you get to finally enjoy it. It feels really nice," he smiles and leans over, kissing Cody's cheek while smiling and walks into the building while holding Cody's hand.

Cody blushes a little and nods his head slowly, "so when have you gone to a hot spring," he tilts his head as he follows Cory inside of the building. holding his hand and rests against Cory just so other people knew that he was taken. He always had problems with strangers assuming he was single.

"Mostly after work," Cory rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks at Cody, holding onto him as he rings the bell at the front counter.

A woman walks to the counter, "hello, room for two?"

Cory nods his head, "yeah we would also like to go to the hot springs and have a massage afterwards."

The woman smiles, "alright, when do you want to rearrange your appointments?"

"Uh...," Cory looks at Cody since he was good at scheduling more than him. 

Cody holds onto Cory's hand and then rests on Cory as he was talking to the lady at the front desk. He looks at Cory and rubs the back of his head, "uh... what are the prices for within the hour for each session?"

"Well we are having a couple special today. It's 50% off from the usual price of 100 for both.  The price for a massage and a trip for the hot spring is 50$ separately."

Cory nods his head, "yeah that sounds good. So do you charge by the hour?"

"No of course not just for whatever the session the customers want," the woman mentions.

"Alright so.. since there is a 50% sale from the usual 100...,"  Cody slightly mumbles to himself and hands the woman a 50$ bill.

"Alright, follow me," the woman puts the money in the register and smiles, starting to walk in the direction of the changing room.

Cody follows the woman and looks at Cory, "it sure is pricey... so when you came here, you were charged 50 or 100 dollars," he tilts his head while rubbing the back of his head.