But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody laughs a little while blushing, "that's ... why this relationship feels kinda weird to me. I mean... we been friends for so long. But... I guess that is the best way to have a relationship, someone you know very well." He nods his head, "alright, see you later," he then gets up, kissing Cory's cheek and then sits back down.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "there is no need to overthink it. I think this is a good way to have a relationship anyway, with someone you know very well instead of a complete stranger." He sighs but the smiles, "well I will see you later okay," he kisses Cody's cheek and then walks out of the library, walking to his next class.

Cody nods his head, "yeah see you later," he smiles as he watches Cory leave and then goes back to reading the book, resting his chin on his palm.

Walking down the hallway, Cory walks into his next classroom and sits down in the far back. He takes out his notebook and a pen, resting his chin on his palm while pouting, "I rather ... be with Cody then be in class but I got to finish my studies."

Cody was surprise how sudden Cory was so clingy to him. It was usually the other way around with him clinging to Cory. He found it rather cute how attach Cory was to him while he blushes, reading the book some more.

Cory rests his head on his arm and yawns, waiting for the professor and the other students to come. If he knew that there was still some time, he would be spending it with Cody.

Cody rests his head on his arm as it was on the table, continue reading and lets out a soft yawn. He figured he would take a nap while he waited for Cory to finish his classes. Closing his eyes shortly after, taking a nap to take a bit of a break from reading.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory yawns and then slowly perks his head, noticing as the other students and even the professor were starting to come into the room. He sits up straight, knowing the lecture was going to start soon and stretches.

Cody rubs his face slightly against his arm, smiling a little in his sleep. He thought it was rather cute to see how attach Cory really was. Cody never really saw that side of Cory before in all his years knowing him.

As the class starts to fill up, the professor starts the lecture. Cory was at a table, resting his chin on his palm while he writes down notes on the lecture.

Cory writes down notes and slightly looks down, blinking a bit when he noticed he had a boner, ~u-ugh really,~ he thought while blushing as he moves his hand from his chin to his crotch, continues writing, ~what a time to get a boner,~ he thought with a slight groan and rubs his crotch while he was writing notes.

Cody rubs the back of his head, wondering how things were going with Cory in his class as he continues reading, rubbing the back of his head. He wish he brought a newspaper so he could see his options for getting a job were.

Cory rubs his crotch a little and bites his bottom lip as he continues writing down stuff from the professor's lecture, ~ugh... what should I do... I don't want to get too loud but there is no way I can last a hour in this room like this.~

Cody wondered what kind of job he should get. He wanted to get something so he could help Cory out so he didn't have to buy every single thing, especially when they will live together after they graduate. For now, he just continues reading while thinking of possible jobs he wanted to have.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory leans back a bit and bites his bottom lip as he continues rubbing his crotch, ~c-come on... go down already dammit,~ he thought as he unzips his pants, stroking his cock while his pants still covered it.

Cody rubs the back of his head and adjusts his position, stretching with a yawn. He then goes into his bag and takes out his sketch book, starting to draw to take a break from reading.

Once the professor finishes the lecture part of his lesson, he sits down to work on some paper work.

Cory stands up and walks over to the professor's desk, "uh.. can I go to the bathroom real quick?"

The professor looks up and nods his head slowly, "yeah go ahead."

Cory then walks out of the classroom and heads to the bathroom.

Cody slowly perks his head up as he watches Cory run by and tilts his head, "hm..? I wonder what's up," he stands up and walks out of the library. He watches Cory heading into the bathroom and decides to follow Cory, "hey... Cory? Is everything alright?"

Cory steps into the stall and pulls his pants down, biting his bottom lip as he was stroking himself, ~I... said go down... already dammit.~ He perks his head  up as he heard Cody's voice. "A-Ah... yeah I'm alright, just... needed to take a leak."

Cody tilts his head as he closes his eyes, listening within the stall as he rubs the back of his head, "a leak huh...? It don't sound like your taking a leak. Are... you masturbating in the school's bathroom?"

Cory looks at the stall door and bites his bottom lip as he opens it slowly, looking at Cody, "so... uh... do you want to help me out," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

Cody blinks a little while blushing a little, "a-are you serious? Right here in the school's bathroom? Your such a perv," he pouts as he walks into the stall, "but I suppose... you can't go back to your class like that," he looks up at Cory and then starts sucking his cock slowly.

Cory rests his back against the wall and bites his bottom lip while watching Cody, "feels good... I don't think I could have gotten rid of this boner.. without you," he smiles and rubs Cody's head while he was sucking.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Cory while he continues sucking his cock, drooling a little and slowly pulls away, "you...sure are hard... why were you even this hard in school to begin with," he strokes Cory's cock slowly.