But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody smiles and continues looking at the menu, tilting his head, "uh... how do they know when there are new customers here though? I mean... I am sure there are other people here too."

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

"Hm? Oh, a bell rings whenever new customers leave or come in. Plus.... I am sure they have a camera by the entrance they watch to make sure they don't miss the customers," Cory laughs a little.

A waiter walks over, "hello there. Welcome. I will be your waiter for today. What would you like to order? Or would you like more time to decide?"

Cory was still deciding so he looks at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and then looks at the waiter, "um... I will take a cheese omelet with some bacon, sausage, hash brown and .... um orange juice to drink."

"Alright...," the waiter simply mentions as he writes down the order, "do you need more time? Or are you ready as well," he looks over at Cory.

Cory smiles and shakes his head, "nah, I will the basic breakfast, with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and....," he rubs his chin trying to think what else to have, ".... erm waffles. And I will take some orange juice as well."

The waiter nods his head as he writes down the order, "alright, I will be right back with your drinks," he then walks into the kitchen.

Cody watches the waiter leave and then looks at the time, "looks like we have about 30 minutes to a  hour to eat so I think we will be fine."

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yeah... breakfast honestly really take long to eat," he rests his chin on his palm and looks at Cody. "Though... I much rather have your cooking. Your cooking is the best," he pouts a little.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah it could be sometimes, but I think the stuff we pick won't take us very long to eat," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "so... why exactly do you just want me to make dessert?  Don't you want me to make dinner as well?"

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, shaking his head, "we will go out for dinner and then you can make us some dessert. I at least want something made by you," he pouts a little.

Cody blinks and laughs a little, "your such a weirdo sometimes." He pauses for a moment and blinks, blushing a little, "just so we are clear, you do mean dessert as in a food item right? You don't mean anything... sexual do you?"

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, laughing a little, "hm... well how about its a combination of both desserts then? You can make something for us to eat... and I can show you how much I love you."

Cody blushes, "I knew you were thinking about a naughty kind of dessert, your such a perv sometimes," he pouts and looks away, crossing his arms with a grumble.

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "well... I honestly... was thinking of the food kind, but then you got skeptical of me thinking naughty," he pokes Cody's nose.

The waiter comes over and pants softly, "hey sorry for the wait but we decided it was best to give you everything you ordered instead of just the drinks, so please, enjoy," the waiter bows.

Cory looks at the waiter and smiles, "nah it's not a problem, thank you."

The waiter nods his head with a smile and then goes off to serve more customers.

Cody blinks and blushes with a pout, "I can't help you, your always so naughty," he looks to the side, crossing his arms with a grumble. He perks his head up as he watches the waiter come over with not just the drinks but the food as well. He looks at Cory and smiles, starting to eat.

Cory starts eating as well and smiles a little, "it's so good. Are you enjoying your breakfast," he looks at Cody and tilts his head as he continues eating.

Cody looks up at Cory and then nods his head, "yeah it's really good, what about yours? You seem to be enjoying it," he continues eating.

Cory nods his head, "yeah it's really good but ... like I said, I much rather have your cooking," he rests his chin on his palm with a smile as he continues eating.

Cory laughs a little, "aw your so cute when you blush," he smiles as he finishes eating, drinking his orange juice.

Cody blushes with a pout as he stands up, "I am going to go to the bathroom real quick," he then walks to the bathroom.

Cody walks out of the bathroom after washing his hands and looks at Cory, "are you ready to go now? Did you already pay?"

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Ah, right," Cory stands up and goes to the front desk to pay for the meal and then walks over to the table, leaving a tip for the waiter and runs over to Cody, "okay, let's go," he smiles.

Cody nods his head as he then walks out of the diner and looks at his watch, "it looks like we still have a couple of minutes to get back to the campus. Hopefully we are not late," he sighs a little.

Cory smiles, "nah don't worry about that. We will get back in time," he then lifts up Cody, running to campus.