But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory could hear that Cody was awake and smiles as he gets out of bed, taking off his clothes and then heads to the bathroom, joining Cody in the shower.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cody gasps softly and looks, seeing Cory as he was washing himself, "huh? Cory? Your up early," he goes back to cleaning himself while he blushes.

Cory laughs a little, "ah... so your surprise seeing me up so early it seems," he smiles as he then grabs a washing cloth and starts washing Cody's back.

"Yeah... usually your still sleeping when I get out of the bathroom," Cody laughs a little and blushes as he felt Cory was washing his back.

"Hey... I wanted to show you I am full of surprises," Cory laughs a little as he washes Cody's back with a smile, kissing Cody's neck.

Cody shivers with a moan, "h-hey don't do that, I am sensitive," he pouts a little as he continues washing himself.

Cory smiles and laughs a little, "so cute... as always," he kisses and sucks on Cody's neck.

Cody shivers as he felt Cory sucking on his neck and moans softly as he continues washing himself, "C-Cory."

Cory smiles a little and laughs softly as he stands up, "well I am done. I will wait for you," he then steps out of tub and grabs a towel, drying himself off.

Cody nods his head and pouts a little as he continues washing himself. He just figured that Cory wanted to get out before he did more than help get him washed off.

Cory sighs and rubs the back of his head, "that was very close... I almost couldn't control myself while in the tub with Cody," he slightly blushes and shakes his head, "I guess.... I have more control than I though I do," he laughs a little.

Cody gets out of the tub and dries the water. He grabs his towel and starts drying himself off. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he walks out of the bathroom and sits on his bed. He then puts the towel to the side and starts putting on his clothes.

Cory finishes getting dressed and watches as Cody was getting dressed, smiling, "... your body looks so soft," he rests his chin on his palm as he continues watching Cody.

Cody blushes a little as he finishes getting his clothes on, "u-uh, well thank you I guess," he looks to the side as he leans down, putting on his socks and shoes.

Cory laughs a little. He liked getting Cody embarrassed. He always think the reactions Cody make are the cutest thing ever. Cory leans down, putting on his socks and shoes on as well.

Cody looks at Cory while pouting as he stands up when he was done and grabs his bag, "so before class starts... do you want to go get some breakfast," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, sighing a little, "I much rather have your cooking... but I suppose if you don't feel like cooking today, we can go get something," he laughs a little.

"I mean... it's not like I don't want to cook. Um.. how about I cook dinner? Anything you want will do," Cody smiles a little. "I just figured.... since it's getting close to our classes, we should quickly go get something instead of cooking it."

Cory rubs his chin as he looks at Cody and smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah, let's go get something real quick, but instead of picking dinner, can I pick dessert instead," he mentioned while he gets his bag.

Cody tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "oh... um sure I suppose you can," he looks at Cory confusingly, wondering why Cory wanted to pick out dessert instead of dinner. "So ... uh where are we going to go for breakfast? It should be take out so we can walk back to the campus."

"Huh? Oh, I know the best place to go and it's pretty close to the campus," Cory smiles as he takes Cody's hand, walking off the campus and lead Cody to the diner that was close by that did all kinds of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Cody nods his head as he blushes, holding onto Cory's hand as he walks with him and rests his head on Cory's arm.

Cory smiles and sees the diner, "alright so what are you going to get," he looks at Cody and walks inside of the diner with Cody, sitting down at one of the empty tables by the entrance.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody tilts his head, "I am not sure until I look at the menu," he rubs the back of his head, following Cory into the diner and sits down next to him. He could see there were already menus so he grabs one, starting to look at it. "So this diner is a sit yourself and order until the waiter or waitress comes over?"

"Yeah that's the best part about this place. They already have everything set up for the customers. Just got to wait to order from the waitress or waiter," Cory smiles and then looks at the menu.