But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody pouts and grumbles a little as he blushes a little, holding onto Cory's hand and walks with him back to the campus.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory walks with Cody and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "hey so, um, how are you feeling? It only feels like it's been a few months or so... since you woke up," he sighs a little and scratches the back of his head. "You seem to be recovering quiet quickly after waking up."

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head, "I'm... alright. Still feel like I am recovering though," he sighs. "How long does it take to recover from a coma anyway," he pouts and crosses his arms.

"I mean... I guess it just depends what that coma came about. Yours was basically from being traumatize... from what happened to you so... you had a pretty good reason for being in a coma. But thanks to me, I looked after you and made sure you regain your strength," he smiles a little.

Cody blushes and nods his head as he continues walking with Cory, holding his hand with a smile, "well... at least I had someone to look after me. I don't think.... my parents even found about what happened," he sighs a little. "The moment I turned into an adult,  I decided to just live in the neighborhood," he rubs the back of his head. "And once college age, I am living with you on the campus and you can be a handful sometimes."

"Have you even told them about what happened to you? Don't you think they have the right to know as you are their son," he laughs a little. Cory blinks and rubs the back of his head, "well regardless if I am a handful, I enjoy having your company," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek while walking.

Cody sighs and shakes his head, "I can't... its too embarrassing. I don't want them to know something like that," he grumbles with a pout. Cody blushes and smiles, nodding his head as he continues walking with Cory, resting his head on Cory's arm.

Cory laughs a little, "it's... not something to be embarrassed about silly. But... I can't force you to do something you don't want to do," he rubs the back of his head as he looks, seeing that they were getting closer to the campus, "so tired... can't wait to get a car, we would already be at the campus, sleeping if we did," he laughs a little.

Cody nods his head as he sighs a little. It's not like he didn't want to tell his parents, but he just didn't really want to remember what happened to him. He looks at Cory and laughs a little, "yeah it would be nice but... walking together is always nice too," he blushes softly.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "well I am glad us walking together makes you happy," he leans over and kisses Cody's cheek. He sighs with relieve when finally reaching the campus, "let's get to bed, I am so exhausted," he smiles a little.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head while blushing. He then laughs a little, "of course you are exhausted. I swear, if sleeping was a job, you would be rich," he sticks his tongue out a little and then laughs softly.

Cory laughs a little, "I heard there technically are jobs for sleeping. But... I don't know, I like working with animals a lot more than sleeping," he smiles as he holds Cody's hand as he leads him to their dorm room.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad you rather get paid for looking after animals than sleeping," he laughs a little and follows Cory to their dorm room.

Cory smiles and opens the door to their dorm room, walking over to his bed and flops down, "ugh... so tired. I think one of us should apply for a driving license. It will be faster to get home," he laughs a little with a yawn.

Cody laughs a little as he closed the door, "well I am sure we will eventually but for now, we just need to walk around to get to place to place." He walks into the bathroom so he can brush his teeth before bed.

Cory closes his eyes, waiting for Cody to finish up in  the bathroom so he can get ready for bed as well.

Cody walks out of the bathroom and looks at Cory, "I am done if you need to get ready for bed," he walks to his bed and sits down on the bed, taking off his shoes and lays down on the bed.

Cory nods his head and smiles, "uh... yeah I will be right back," he then walks into the bathroom so he can brush his teeth as well.

Cody listens to Cory as he was brushing his teeth and lays down on the bed and yawns, covering his eyes with his arm and falls asleep.

Cory walks out of the bathroom and looks at Cody already sleeping, smiling as he walks over, turning off the light and walks to his bed, laying down and then falls asleep.

Cory opens his eyes and smiles softly as he gets up and lays down next to Cody, wrapping his arms around him and falls back asleep.

Cody blushes a little as he could feel the sudden warm and smiles, turning around and holds onto Cory.

Eventually, morning came and Cody woke up, seeing Cory was still asleep as he gets out of bed, gathering his clothes and heads for the bathroom so he can take a shower.