But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody tilts his head and laughs a little, "since when do you worry about what other people think? Anyway... I am sure people walk around stores after eating all the time, so I don't think we need to worry about it," he slightly nudges Cory.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little, "I guess you do have a point. I just know how you are sometimes... with trust and with other people," he rubs the back of his head. "I was thinking about you more than me."

Cody blushes and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head, "I am.... not as bad as I use to be with my trust issues," he pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head. "But I do appreciate you looking after me," he smiles a little and continues walking around the store.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yeah but I just like looking after you... that's my job as your boyfriend now," he slightly pouts while he was walking with Cody.

Cody blushes a little and smiles, nodding his head a little as he holds onto Cory's hand, "out of anyone that can be my boyfriend... I am glad it was you."

Cory blushes a little and smiles softly, nodding his head, "I am... glad you think that way," he leans in and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and then nods his head with a smile, rubbing his cheek a bit, "so what do you think I should do for a job? Just to give me some ideas."

"Hm? Well... I will be happy for anything honestly... I mean... other than being like, a stripper," Cory laughs a little and rubs his chin, "hm... I will barely accept waiter... because sometimes they get groped. Um.. let's see," Cory thinks, "store clerk is fine with me as well. Um...you know something that doesn't require you to take off your clothes," he rubs the back of his head.

"Okay... I get it, you don't want me to do anything that involves taking off my clothes," Cody laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he rubs his chin, "hm... I think I have a general idea now what to pick," he smiles softly. "So.. are you ready to start shopping or continue walking?"

"Well... good I am glad I made my point across," Cory laughs a little and scratches his head a bit. He looks at Cody and nods his head, "if you want to start shopping, that is fine," he smiles a little.

Cody nods his head, "I mean we will still be walking around when shopping so yeah I don't mind if we start shopping," he smiles and rubs the back of his head.

Cory nods his head as he smiles, walking to the front of the store to get a shopping cart and then looks at Cody, "so is there anything you need? Besides food I mean," he laughs a little as he starts going through the aisles again but slowly.

Cody tilts his head and shakes his head to the side, "oh ... no not really, just food and maybe some snacks or so would be good," he shows Cory a shopping list he made and laughs softly, "I figured this will come in handy."

Cory laughs a little and looks at the list, nodding his head, "alright, we can get this stuff today," he rubs Cody's head and smiles as he starts going through the aisles, getting stuff off the list.

Cody follows Cory down the aisles, watching him get the stuff off the list and smiles a little, holding onto his arm and rests his head on Cory's arm.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "am I getting everything that you need? Like... the right brand and that kind of stuff," he rubs Cody's back as he then crosses the stuff he got from the list out so he knew what else there was.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah your getting everything just fine," he smiles a little as he holds onto Cory's arm, watching as he was crossing the stuff off the list.

Cory smiles and nods his head. "well I am glad. I wouldn't want to upset you getting something you don't like," he kisses Cody's cheek. "So what should we do after this?"

Cody tilts his head and pouts a little, "I hate picking everything we do, I think this time you should pick what we do," he slightly nudges Cory a little.

Cory laughs a little, "alright alright, I will pick. I just want to make sure it's something you want to do... that's why I always ask you to pick," he smiles as he finishes getting everything on the list.

"Well I appreciate it but you should know by now it doesn't take much to satisfy me," Cody smiles. "It honestly doesn't matter with me as long as I am with you."

Cory smiles, "well I am glad your so happy just being with me. I am actually surprise you decided to be with someone like me.. since you know, we been friends so long," he pays for the items, "well we should probably get the food in our mini fridge before it gets bad," he smiles and puts the cart with the other cards and walks out of the store.

Cody blushes and rubs the back  of his head, "well isn't that the best kind of relationship? With someone you know really well," he looks at Cory. He nods his head, "yeah sounds good to me," he then follows Cory outside the store, heading back to the campus.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "hm... well I suppose you do have a point," he slightly blushes since he was glad he gave in and told Cody how he felt about him while he holds onto the bags, walking to the campus.

Cody smiles and rests his head on Cory while walking into the campus, holding his arm, "hey... I am glad you told me how you felt about me, I never knew how how felt about you... I just figured we were best friends but apparently not," he laughs a little while blushing.