But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles and then starts the match, starting to race. "So... you want to make things interesting? Like... a bet," he mentions with a smile as he continues to race.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody was racing Cory and then looks at him, pouting, "but I am not as good as you at racing games. That's basically announcing my defeat," he grumbles while racing.

Cory laughs a little, "okay okay... no bet then," he smiles as he continues racing with a smile, glancing over Cody and leans over, kissing his cheek.

Cody blushes a little, "h-hey, don't distract me," he pouts as he continues playing the racing game with Cory, nudging him a bit with his elbow.

Cory laughs a little, "sorry, can't help it. Your focus face is so cute... well everything about you is cute," he smiles as he continues playing the game.

Cody grumbles a little as he nudges Cory again as he continues playing the game, "jerk... your distracting me on purpose... aren't you," he pouts.

Cody looks at Cory and grumbles a little as he continues racing Cory, trying his best to beat Cory but he knew it wasn't going to happen.

As the lap came to the end, Cory blinks to see that Cody actually tied with him. He laughs a little, "looks like we both win," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks and blushes as Cory kiss his cheek, looking at Cory, "did you do that on purpose to make me not feel bad," he grumbles a little.

Cory laughs a little and gently pokes Cody's nose, "of course I didn't you goof ball," he smiles as he stands up, "so are there any more games you want to play?"

Cody tilts his head and then looks around, "um... I am... not sure," he looks around, trying to think of a good game for him and Cory to play.

Cory spots a multiplayer shooter game and smiles, taking hold of Cody's hand and then walks over to the game, "let's play this one."

Cody holds onto the gun controller and sits down next to Cory as he looks at the game screen, "I am not .. really good at shooter games either," he pouts.

Cody blushes a little and pouts a bit, "w-well... I would like to think I am good at certain games. Maybe not all the ones your good at but some," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little, "your saying I am some kind  of gaming expert when honestly, I am only good at some games. I don't really do well with puzzle games," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head as he selects the character he wanted to play as and then waits for the game to start, watching the count down and gets ready to aim at the screen.