Welcome To Ouran High School Host Club (Yaoi Thread)!

Guest FujoshiFTW

I was shown this by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with it! The twins would definitely have to be my requested hosts as I throw all the money I don't have to see if they would kiss for me.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Minzgruen

• Uke.

• 1 month later...
I finished watching the anime about maybe a year or two ago? The character I fell in love with was Kyoya. I really imagined him pairing up with Tamaki from the first episode and I really thought that Honey and Mori were a couple so I was kinda sad when they said they were cousins. I really wish they would've made this series as a yaoi it would've been incredible :hamtaro-005 (5):

i couldn't agree with you more :cuteonion8:

• 4 weeks later...

Ouran was introduced to me by youtube (Meaning I found it and loved it!)!

Hmmmmmmm....Favorite characters are:

Honey-Senpai,

Mori-Senpai,

Kaoru,

Tamaki,

Hikaru and Karu,

and.....Basically the whole cast!; u ; (Even the girl that would come from the floor while laughing!

My favorite pairings are:

Mori x Honey,

Hikaru x Karu,

Kaoru x Tamaki (Best idiots ever right there! *cries*)

I have no problem with Haruhi (I think that's her name O n O; it has been...Eight years. *faints*)! She was a sweet girl and I loved her lots through out the anime. > u

I have an Usa-chan in my bed with me! (I-I couldn't resist. I love bunnys and Usa-chan is a must have.)

Honey-senpai always made me happy. And he was adorable and loved sweets. ; u ; (My fave character indeed.)

Especially when he showed how cool he was. Pffft...best episode. u u u

Mori though...Mori senpai was so cool. He and Honey always made me go "Awwwwwwww!"

So did the twins, but they made me go "Shijndovknijdogn!!!" more often! In a good way of course! u u u

Tamaki and Kaoru...oh my gosh mama and papa and just silliness. They make me happy too.

Tamaki made me face palm...a lot. He still does to this day. > u >;;;

*bows* Thanks for reading!

I stumbled upon Ouran host club by accident, and i thought it was funny, so i watched it..and of course i loved the twins!! rabbit8 why can't this be adapted to yaoi T^T i would love to see them together..and i like Kyoya x Tamaki pairing too~

• 9 months later...

my friend suggested me to watcj oran high school host club when I couldn't find any good anime at that time. I fell in love with it after watching the first episode!!!!:hamtaro-005 (8): My favorite pair is of course, the twins:hamtaro-005 (5):cheetah4

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember exactly how I came across Ouran High, I think I was just browsing a website for some anime to watch and stumbled across it and I am so glad I did!

It was so funny and entertaining^^

My fave character would have to be Kaoru Hitachiin, I don't know why maybe it's because of his love for his brother that I totally fell for him, not to mention his voice ;)

So it's no suprise to say that my fave pair is HIKARU X KAORU!

I loved their devilish ways and their past and how they started to open up their world

Twincest is best! lol

sahra-ich-440165.jpg