List of good GVs

鼠ドル

*raises hand* What is GV?

I have a guess but I am not sure I am correct :7yoyo10:

I wanna know too!! I get the general meaning but I need to know what "GV" exactly means xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• uruha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

gv = gay videos

HOLY CARP, this thread actually exists. I know that GV/JGV is just a euphemized term for that technical term that stats with "p" but since I think it is allowed here, go on darlings visit this

for some hot stuff. You might want to visit VK as well, there are TONS of good stuff in there as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can try to search on google the name of the company (for exemple "Mens Rush") and one of the videos in which he performed, from this company. Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to see what happened in the thread since my last post and I saw your question. Usually you can find any video with a little help from google search.

Tips: 1. [name of the company between brackets]+the name of the movie.

2. the name of the model (actor) + "jgv"

Welcome here. I know, right? My eyes were innocent once upon a time.

I wanted to ask all of you in this thread, what is your favorite company or model (actor)?

My favorite companies are KO Company and Boyslab. Have you seen any of this guys? They are so pretty and contagiously attractive.

I wanted to ask all of you in this thread, what is your favorite company or model (actor)?

My favorite companies are KO Company and Boyslab. Have you seen any of this guys? They are so pretty and contagiously attractive.

I also prefer KO company not only because the guys really pretty, but also because a lot of them are actually gay/bi/into men. I haven't watched GV in some time, but my faves were Eiji (loved him with T-san) and Nagito. Never heard of Boyslab, I might check them out.

KO (pretty much [KO]pandora because of the pairing of Toshi and Tomoya Kikuchi), Boyslabs (Shin), Men's Rush, and some others if the GVs were light, pleasant, funny, and entertaining.

and yes, i do agree on the 'contagiously attractive' part.... :) hahaa

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I think its more commonly known as JGV. Since we are here, I recommend KO Company films. The studio produces a lot of good stuff and some videos even have storylines.