List of good GVs

鼠ドル

another perv!! yaaaaaaaayy!

(i always get excited when i see im not the only one.. haha)

all those companies are great. i have seen one from surprise! that i like. his name is keiji if im not wrong... he have this nice tattoo on his arm and stuff. some like him, some don't. i like =]

ohh ive watched the first luxe. what a good looking guys! and so.... energetic too! haha

me gusta.... ;)

i still need to check the other ones.

• Like 1

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• uruha

If you like J-PrOn, please join this site: Paradox 5. It is full of hot videos. Joining is free, but you must be 18+. It would be fun meeting some of you there too. :)

are you there?? i am!! what's your username?

yep. paradox is a really good one!

• Like 1

Oh, then it was still in my explorer cache so that I could see it. Anyway, here is the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i guess that the problem is that im still at work.. i tried the link but it says forbidden =[

ill try later when i leave ;]

but thanks dear!

*another 30 minutes at work before comes home and KILLL the curiosity that Paul4U is giving me!*

=p

you're mean, paul.. hehehe

*another 30 minutes at work before comes home and KILLL the curiosity that Paul4U is giving me!*

=p

you're mean, paul.. hehehe

Haha, I will be in bed by then. Anyway, enjoy your evening. I will be in college tomorrow. No PrOn for me there. lol

it's still 5.40pm for me. so yes, i guess that by the time i get home you'll be resting.

yepp.. o pron on school... don't freak out people! haha

thanks God that those stuf are forbidden here.. i dont know if i would be able to manage myself if it was liberated.. haha!

it's still 5.40pm for me. so yes, i guess that by the time i get home you'll be resting.

yepp.. o pron on school... don't freak out people! haha

thanks God that those stuf are forbidden here.. i dont know if i would be able to manage myself if it was liberated.. haha!

Yes, you're right. But one can always have fantasies during classes. lol

Tsubasa and Haruto in Kiss 4th. :)

there's a taste of why i like COAT. =]

• Like 2

:cuteonion37:And where was I when this was first posted? Hmmm? I've watched a lot of Coat and LUXE, love LUXE, but I'm always open for more videos lol gives me fuel for my sick sick imagination.

And of course I'm a perv, you guys should all know that by heart now. :cuteonion48:

• Like 2

i'm so crazy!

i couldn't stop laughing while i was watching the kiss.

i wish i understood what they were saying though.

i mean...it's just with all the tongue action....the kisses still look very careful. i still sense a bit of hesitation.

BUT!

i LOVE all the slurping and kissy sounds though. that was great.

thanks for the Sho and Nagi vid, paul! :)

i rem here from COAT and all those deliciously nasty things he did to Hikaru.

yah! i like that pair. they feed off each other very well.

Sho is a very good seme and he's really strong and Hikaru's soooo good.

is that a bear tattoo on Sho's shoulder? i couldn't see it very well.

• Like 2

Guest FujoshiFTW
-Go guy plus

Feelings of falling in love

l_ggp129_1.jpg

Sorry, but what's the Japanese name for 'feelings of falling in love'? I tried to Google search it but all that came up were useless links. I'm interested in watching it as the guy in the picture there is uber cute~

I haven't watched GVs, ever. Shocked huh? Though the reason for not watching them is that I couldn't find any good ones. I'm totally open for recommendations. Oh, and yes, I am underage XD

Perhaps after 3 or 4 videos I'll become another pervert and join you guys here! Lol.

Sorry, but what's the Japanese name for 'feelings of falling in love'? I tried to Google search it but all that came up were useless links. I'm interested in watching it as the guy in the picture there is uber cute~

I haven't watched GVs, ever. Shocked huh? Though the reason for not watching them is that I couldn't find any good ones. I'm totally open for recommendations. Oh, and yes, I am underage XD

Perhaps after 3 or 4 videos I'll become another pervert and join you guys here! Lol.

underage?!?!?!?! should i answear you, then...?? hhmmm....

hehe. im nice. i have been a perv since early age too, so..

i'm not sure, but this guy looks like nagi.. i have seen a *very good* video of him and a guy named sora on paradox.

really really cute.

Tsubasa and Haruto in Kiss 4th. :)

haha how cute, can't seem to figure out who should be on top :p

• Like 1