H✖H✖H by NAOE Sai [JP]

cruciatus

thank you!

I want to ask that is it ok linking to this manga raw thread? not to the google drive link of course.

ok nvm please forget my stupid question I asked some friends and it's not ok. I was asking since I've seen some people linking to the yaoiotaku forums on other sites, though they didn't post the google drive link just to the forums, I got curious since I'm fairly new to this site and wanted to know what's ok and what's not.

God I feel embarrassed now from my stupid question. :(

ok nvm please forget my stupid question I asked some friends and it's not ok. I was asking since I've seen some people linking to the yaoiotaku forums on other sites, though they didn't post the google drive link just to the forums, I got curious since I'm fairly new to this site and wanted to know what's ok and what's not.

God I feel embarrassed now from my stupid question. :(

If you really want to share the raws, like with friends, I'd rather you shared the link to the Yaoiotaku thread. I didn't mind people sharing links to the YO thread on reader sites but once that gets into the public, some idiot invariably posts the Google Drive link too. So I won't give anyone the third degree for sharing the YO thread link, preferably with a note saying not to post the Drive link. Just don't post the Drive link directly. Thank you for asking first and I didn't find your question stupid at all.

Hi! thank you so much for uploading. However I was wondering did someone share the link somewhere? because it says I need permission to access it

was about to see the raws again but couldn't find the drive link anymore in my saved files/links TT u TT pls accept my request

hi what happen to the gdrive, I was able to open it before, does someone share the link to another website? I really wish you would activate it again if I'm not asking too much. thanks

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@
@
@
@
@
please read this post

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/62917-ALL-GOOGLE-DRIVE-LINKS-DISABLED-(temporarily)

DO NOT send any request by Gdrive please.