Elric of Melnibone: Elric's World (Elric x Hanry)

Ginger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginger

• Matti_19

• Macys

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Really! I have no words for it! The story is brilliant! Just loved it, and the hot scenes were ones of the hottest I've read, so well done, so beautiful! Congrats Ginger! :hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 1

Really! I have no words for it! The story is brilliant! Just loved it, and the hot scenes were ones of the hottest I've read, so well done, so beautiful! Congrats Ginger! :hamtaro-005 (12):

I'm so happy to hear that! Thank you so much. I wasn't sure if I should try to keep going or just leave it there. I have only the vaguest outline in my head LOL Not very good for keeping the story going.

Thank you all for your kind comments

foxy1

Elric 2

A bit of history and Henry's Day

The lab was deserted but Henry was cautious anyway. No need to take risks, if any of his superiors found out about the Great Door and the visits to Elric's world there would be hell to pay.

- How the hell do they do it? How do they travel that way and why can't we figure it out?

The computer beeped letting Henry know that a dreamer from Melnibone was getting ready to open a door. Henry's heart seemed to skip a beat.

- So soon? This is what I've been waiting for - a chance to see Elric again.

A bit of history

There was no way to open a door from Henry's world, he had to wait for one of Elric's Dreamers to open a door, then try to slip through unnoticed. When Elric's people came through they had solid bodies that could be seen but no one ever seemed to notice. These amazing and beautiful people simply appeared and joined in whatever was going on around them. Everyone just went on as if they had always been there, Well everyone except Henry's father. He realized that he was the only one that really saw these people and the door they came through. The next time such a door appeared he took a chance and went through. The day that Henry's father took that chance was the first time that the doorway had actually appeared in Elric's world. The people of Elric's world didn't see it as a doorway, they simply went to sleep on the dream couch and found themselves in another world. They didn't realize that the doorway was linked to their dreaming. The appearance of the doorway was thought to be an omen of some kind because nothing came through it that they could see. But there seemed to be no particular trigger for this event or none that Henry's father could find. He had seen the door and taken the risk of traveling to another world. He had never been able to figure out why he'd been the only one.

Traveling to Elric's world was an adventure indeed. Being invisible to all but a few, Henry's father spent several days exploring and learning about this wondrous place. Then just as he was beginning to worry about getting home the door appeared and he went through with one of the dreamers. This was the first of many visits.

In the beginning he didn't realize that his arrival had marked the birth of Melnibone's newest prince but soon enough he over heard the palace servants talking about the tiny albino prince whose birth had caused the death of the queen.

He began to visit the baby each time he came trying to figure out why the door had opened that day. Was it because of this boy? He was as different from his people as a child could get, quiet and given to contemplation, he rarely joined the other children of the palace in games of combat. Not that he couldn't spar, he could and very well too. He just had no interest in playing with these boys. Most of those boys seemed to be afraid of him anyway - he looked so different. Plus he was powerful even as a small boy he had quickly mastered magical skills far above his peers. And he could hear the voices of the elementals without using magic and the spirits that dwelt in all things spoke with him.

When Elric was 11 years old Henry's father had taken a chance and had talked to him - whispering when the boy was alone. Elric knew at once that this voice was not an elemental or spirit but as the voice only asked what seemed like silly questions Elric had answered patiently, waiting to see if the voice would finally explain things.

Then Henry had come and all changed.

Henry's day

Henry glanced around once more, all was quiet. He moved toward the computer and brought up the map.

- I hope it is going to appear nearby so I don't have to run to get there in time.

To his surprise the door was going to appear in the building where his fathers lab was located.

- Hmm that is odd, I wonder who is dreaming of this place. He hurried toward the lab where the computer said the door would appear.

- Why am I feeling so nervous, I've done the so many times, but .....

- Time-Shift Lab huh? I've never been there before. I've never even heard of it

The door to the lab was slightly ajar - there was no light coming from inside. Henry slipped in cautiously, listening for anything that did not belong. On the other hand who knew what belonged in a Time-Shift lab?

Across the darkened room there was a shimmering and suddenly the door appeared. It looked different, the light was not quite right somehow. It was too dark not the brilliant white light that usually shone out when the door was opened. Suddenly Henry felt dizzy, was that the elementals singing?

- Elric?

- What is that strange sweet scent? Why am I so sleepy?

• Like 4

Credit to Yoshitaka Amano and Josh Burns for these Elric drawings

The first is of Elric with his magic sword StormBringer

The second is by Yoshitaka Amano - I like it very much although some people at deviantART thought it was too "fey" or feminine. It's not how I imagined Elric to look but it's beautiful. I will try to find some good copies of the book covers - There are some really good ones out there. But some make him look like a monster :p

• Like 1

Damian's plan

Damian gazed down at the slender dark haired boy -

- Not bad for a human, Elric has done well for himself if you like that sort of thing. Bren come and take this, we must return before someone comes.

The large servant picked up the limp body and turned to his master

- what do you plan to do with him? He poses no threat to you master. Wouldn't it be better to go to the counsel and tell them that you've discovered a way to choose the destination when using the Dreaming couch. Master we are here in our physical bodies! We could bring armies here and take over this entire world. That is amazing in and of its self. Why do you need this boy?

Damian shrugged and turned toward the doorway.

- I want to hurt Elric. That's all - I'll tell the counsel about all this when the time is right not yet. I want to have all the information in my hands, we don't even know what kind of weapons these humans have. We need more time to study the situation and I want to use this boy to make my cousin kneel before me. What's the hurry? I will rule for a thousand years, I have time to play for a bit.

Bren nodded and carried the boy back through the doorway.

Elric's Very Bad Day and Henrys Even Worse Day

Elric was having a nightmare. He struggled to wake up reaching out for Henry, he sat up and called for Dorian.

- Dorian.... DORIAN

Dorian flew through the door sword in hand

- What is it my prince?

Elric was sitting up in bed - eyes wide.

Dorian somethings wrong, somethings wrong with Henry.

Elric called his elementals to him -

- Can you feel Henry? Is he here in Melnibone? Find him for me. Please I need to find him right now!

The elementals swirled around his head reaching out looking for Henry.

- Master he IS here in Melnibone. He is in you cousins chambers.

- What? Why is he there? How did he get there?

- He is sleeping Master, no wait he is unconscious, he has been drugged.

Elric felt as if he was paralyzed. Drugged? in Damian's room? What the hell is going on?

Dorian put his hand on Elric's arm

- What should we do my Prince?

Elric scrambled out of bed and quickly pulled his clothes on.

Before we go to Damian's room we must try and figure out what he is planning because I know this is not an accident.

- If that is so my Prince then he must have found Henry by accident, there is no way for Damian to deliberately go to Henry's world.

- There is no way that we know of Dorian, Damian must have found a way because I cannot believe this happened by accident. How would he know of Henry? How did this happen?

Elric swore long and loud.

- Was it that little demon? I will skin him inch by inch.

Elric summoned the little demon using his strongest call, pulling the little creature to him with all his strength.

Henrys Bad Day Begins

Henrys head was pounding.

- What happened? Where am I?

The room was dark and smelled of sweat and fear. Henry tried to sit up but he was tied to something and .......

- I'm naked!! What the hell is going on?

He called out

- is someone there? Hello?

There was a snuffling sound. Henry froze.

- Hello?

A scrapping sound, the rattling of chains and more snuffling. Henry felt as though he couldn't get his breath. What is happening? he wailed inside his head.

- Elric, Where are you? Where am I?

Suddenly a candle flared and pale light washed across Henrys face.

- Hello, boy

The voice was slightly high pitched and nasal.

- So you are Elrics little toy. Interesting. Some folk will sleep with anything, yes? Let's see what Elric finds so pleasing about you shall we?

Henry tried to scramble away but he not move even an inch. The man, if that is what he was laughed softly.

- I like this very much. Are you afraid? Good I like making boys afraid. And you should be afraid because I have plans for you little one lots of plans.

He laughed again making the hair on Henrys neck stand on end.

• Like 1

Elric's Fury

The tiny demon hung suspended in front of Elric, writhing in pain.

- Tell me little one what made you decide to turn on me? Hmm? Was it just your nature? What? You'd best answer me and be quick about it. I'm in no mood for any of your nonsense.

The scaly creature moaned in pain

- Please Prince Stop this Please please please

Elric stood stone faced, his icy gaze fixed on the shrieking figure.

- Answer me demon. Only then will the pain stop. You cannot faint, you cannot escape so what you have done and for whom.

- Forgive me Prince, He forced me He made me tell him.

- Oh? Hmm was it worse than this?

The demon sobbed, his answer lost in the sniveling.

Dorian leaned forward and murmured in Elrics ear.

- Perhaps my Prince you should ease the twist you have upon him so that he may answer. I do not think he will be able to tell you anything this way.

Elric stood for a moment grinding his teeth.

- Very well

He eased the spell that held the tiny demon.

- He did not torture me Prince - he tortured my siblings.

- Oh? Who did such a thing and what did you tell him?

- I cannot say my Prince I cannot say. If I say I will die.

Henry

A beast moved into the candle light. Henry couldn't tell what it was, some great hairy half man held by a huge chain around its ankle. Henry watched it with increasing fear.

- Wwwhat do you want of me?

Henry stammered. Fear making him want to curl into a ball.

- Oh nothing really

The voice sounded closer now.

- I want Elric not you. But I think that I will play with you while we wait. You don't mind do you? Hmm? Help pass the time.

A pale hand seemed to float out of the darkness reaching for Henry.

Henry was trying not to scream, he'd never been so afraid in his life.

- position him for me

The silky voice had turned hard. The creature moved forward and lifted Henry by one leg.

- Not like that you fool.

The voice boomed. Henry realized that the man was using magic to control the creature. But it wasn't smart enough to understand what was wanted. Henry felt as though he was being stretched to death. His arms were still tied to some sort of post behind his head and the giant "thing" was pulling on his legs. There was the sound of a whip cracking and Henry fell back on to what must have been a bed of some kind.

- Worthless creature, what good are you? All you can do is scare him you are too stupid to be of any other use. Go back to your corner.

The man finally stepped into the flickering candle light. He was tall and very dark, his mouth had a cruel twist. His dark eyes were deeply set in his narrow face and his hair hung in long greasy strands. He grabbed Henrys chin with his icy fingers forcing him to look at him.

- What do you and Elric do together? Do you bring him pleasure? Do you take him in your mouth? Should I have you do that for me as well?

Henry tried to jerk his face away but the man squeezed his face until tears filled his eyes. What's the matter boy? You don't want to? I'm sure you will treat me well. After all if you want me to allow Elric to live you had better take good care of me.

At this Henry finally spoke up.

- You can't hurt Elric. He'll kill you. You know that he is stronger than you.

A silence fell and Henry wondered if he'd said too much.

- You think he is stronger? But you don't even know me, boy.

- Who are you? His uncle?

The man laughed softly.

- That weakling? No, not I. Enough, lets play.

He leaned forward, murmuring his magic, his long icy fingers stroking Henrys cheek.

Henry froze he couldn't speak nor move,

- This mans magic .... so strong I'm helpless.

The icy fingers probed, finding all of Henrys most private places.

- So cold those fingers, it hurts so much, so much.

First one, then another, twisting and pushing. It was like having an icicle thrust into his body. Then the icy fingers were thrust into Henrys gaping mouth making him gag.

- You are so warm, boy so lovely and warm

• Like 7

Elric

Elric stood feeling as though he were going to blow up - his temper was going to get the best of him this time he was sure of it. Losing his temper was a really dangerous thing, He knew that but this time, this time he just couldn't control it.

Dorian spoke softly staying out of arms reach,

- My Prince please calm your self. If you cannot calm down who will save your friend? You are the only one powerful enough to do this, you must calm down.

Elric straightened slowly

- yes yes I must not let my temper go, people get hurt

Dorian released the breath that he's been holding.

- Tell me about this person. I don't know him.

Elric turned toward His guard and friend

- There is no time now I'll tell you about him later. Now we must go to Damian's quarters - That wretched little demon had no real information for me. Who is this mystery man I wonder. If it's not Damian or his father I have no ideas left. Do you have any ideas?

Dorian shrugged, freeing his sword from it's scabbard

- I think shall soon find out who this sorcerer that's trying for your throne is, do you feel it?

Elric nodded. Something very powerful was working magic close-by.

The elementals had vanished with the tiny demon when Elric had let him go and they would not return no matter how he cajoled.

- What the hell is going on.

At the end of the long dark corridor Damian's door stood ajar. All was darkness and quiet. The two moved swiftly but silently toward the open door both fearing the worst. Elric used his magic to create a small light and he lifted it high as he entered the room. The first thing that he noticed was the foul smell, it struck him like a blow. Dorian gagged

- What is it My Prince? Blood for sure and perhaps the smell of some terrible animal?

Both men retched trying to keep from vomiting. Just inside the door was a candle on a small shelf, elric lit the candle and moved quickly into the huge room. The monster moved out of the darkness it's chains rattling loudly. Standing to it's full height it nearly brushed the ceiling eight feet above their heads. Dorian rushed forward to stand between Elric and the monster.

- Wait Dorian let me speak to it. What say you monster? Would rather talk or die? I will let you choose.

The monster made a moaning noise, blood dripped from it's gaping jaws.

- Oh I see - he took your tongue before he left. Do you wish to have your suffering ended here or would you rather fight?

The monster moved forward it's huge hands reaching out toward Elric. Dorian made a move to kill it but Elric took ahold of his arm.

- Let me lay it down to rest. It's tired and in some terrible pain. He reached out with his magic and closed the monsters heart. It slipped to the floor without a sound.

Elric whirled looking for Henry, lying near the bed in a pool of blood was a small body. Elric couldn't breathe - was this his Henry? This broken bleeding thing? He rushed forward to stoop over the still form.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Dorian stopped - in the corner tied to a steel ring in the wall was Elric's cousin. It was clear that he'd been tortured and probably raped as well.

- What the hell is going on here?

He turned to Elric and flinched. Elric was radiating pure panic and rage. This was not good. The air in the room was becoming charged and objects were swaying and dancing on the table tops.

- Elric ....My prince.... Stop this now, it will be of no help to Henry if you blow the walls out with your rage.

Elric reached out and gently touched Henry's bloody face. His first real glimpse of his beloved and it was like this. Though he knew this small body so well he'd never seen it with his eyes and now all he could do was try not to roar with rage. He slipped his arms around henry's battered body and gently lifted it to his chest.

- Henry, HENRY

Dorian put his hand on his Princes shoulder

- Calm yourself - take a breath and let us see what we can do for him.

Elric paused and drew in a breath. Dorian was right Henry needed him to be calm.

At that moment there was a small snuffling sound.

- Elric I can't breath you are holding me too tightly. It hurts.

Elric eased his hold on Henry and looked down. Henry was looking up at him, his beautiful dark eyes filled with tears.

- I'm here Elric it's alright.

Elric stared into those eyes, he could hardly believe that Henry was alive with all that blood.

- It looks worse than it is - I promise Elric - it's not that bad.

Elric thought for a moment that he would faint so great was his relief. Thank the heavens he thought thank the heavens that he is not dead.

- Can you move?

- I think so.

This was followed by a small moan as Henry tried to sit up.

Panic washed over Elric again and he lifted Henry and placed him gently on the tangled sheets of the bed.

- Rest here for a moment - are you still bleeding? Where are you hurt? where is the pain?

Henry laughed and then groaned again.

- Stop Elric you're making me laugh and it really hurts.

Dorian had moved toward the limp body hanging from the iron ring.

- Damian? Damian?

He knelt next to the boy and felt for a pulse. It was there but very faint.

- Elric, we need to get Damian to the healer as soon as possible, he is badly hurt.

Elric ignored Dorian. Gently touching Henry all over looking for injuries.

- Ah here it is - a knife wound perhaps more than one. it's still bleeding. We need to hurry.

Dorian released Damian picking him up he hurried toward the open door.

- Lets go.

The Aftermath

Henry was resting his head on Elric's lap as the healer worked on his knife wounds.

- My Prince - I believe that this was not an attempt on this child's life.

Henry snorted

- stop calling me a child. I am a man!

The healer ignored the boy and motioned Elric to follow him from the room. Elric gently eased Henry back to the pillows.

- I'll return shortly Henry, please just rest here and stop giving the healers such a hard time.

Henry glared at them as they walked away.

- A child.....He shouldn't be calling me a child ...... Humph

He looked toward the part of the room where Damian was being worked on - shuddering, he tried not to think about what would have happened if Elric and his guard had not come pounding down the hallway when they did, he had been next, the thought was terrifying.

He tried to remember what the horrible man had looked like but each time he tried he got faint. What had that man said again? He had told him to deliver a message to Elric - what was it again? Suddenly Henry felt sleepy closing his eyes he slipped into a deep sleep, dreaming of that man and what he had told him to do.

When Elric returned he nearly panicked - Henry was so still and pale. Moving swiftly he knelt next to the bed his hands framing Henry's tired face. It felt a bit feverish, the cheeks flushed, the lips slightly parted. he stopped and stared, blushing when he realized what he'd been thinking.

- How could THAT come into my mind at a time like this?

But oh how delicious Henry looked, good enough to take a bite. His fingertip traced the full red lips, he bent his head and kissed those sweet lips, brushing them with his tongue. Henry did not stir but his breathing quickened - a soft sigh that may have been Elric's name escaping. Elric thought his heart might burst with love for this beautiful young man. He jumped slightly as a small hot hand slipped into his shirt, Henry smiled.

- Oh My Prince you thought you could just kiss me and I wouldn't wake? He laughed a bit shrilly and dug his hot fingers into Elric's chest.

- Ow Henry that hurt - what are you doing? Are you alright?

He drew back and looking at Henry's face He realized that Henry's eyes as empty as a sleep walkers. Before he could react Dorian had lifted Henry out Elric's arms and was holding him above the bed.

- He has been charmed my Prince, use your magic to wake him or I will lop off his head.

Elric was speechless, Dorian shook the now limp body slightly

- Hurry - he may wake as a changeling again - clearly he was charmed to hurt you when you least expected it.

- But what if he is no longer in there? For heavens sake don't hurt him until I figure this out.

Elric reached out with his magic and felt for the charm holding his beloved.

- ah there it is. Very strong this is, I'm not sure I can rid him of it without help.

He gathered his power calling his elementals to help, reaching out with his mind he pushed, hard. He felt the charm give but only slightly.

- Damn this was put in place by a very powerful sorcerer -

He again gathered his forces and this time shoved with all his strength finally feeling the charm slip and break.

Dorian dropped the limp body into Elric arms and moved off grumbling to himself about willing fools.

• Like 6