Destiny.Fate

Summary:What is the most probable thing that you could think of in an All Boys High School? Friendship. Love. Hates. Detest. Competition. What could happened, if everything happens on you? How would you have taken the stress? Or maybe, was everything really a stress?

Hi Everyone,

It's me DF again and believe me, it's good to see everyone again. I hope you will enjoy this as much as you enjoyed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. This time round it's going to be different. Well, as to how different, you have to read on a notice it yourself. :)

Synopsis:

What is the most probable thing that you could think of in an All Boys High School? Friendship. Love. Hates. Detest. Competition. What could happened, if everything happens on you? How would you have taken the stress? Or maybe, was everything really a stress?

Genre: Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, School Life, Comedy

• Like 8

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny.Fate

• GPelka

• Belita

• Ginger

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 01

“Nozomu, I feel that it would be better if we’re just friends.”

Nozomu realized that even in dreams, he could not forget about that guy. Recalling the conversation yesterday, Nozomu could not help but allows anger to fill him up. What’s the meaning of “I’ll meet someone better”, and what’s the meaning of “our personality is not compatible”! He better not let me find out that he has another lover or I’ll skin that person alive! Oh yeah! I should give a call to Oumi!

[Genji High School]

The moment Nozomu sees Hikari, one of his childhood friend, enters the classroom, he grabbed Oumi, another childhood friend of his, to their seats and break the ‘terrible’ news to them.

“Oh…” Hikari said unfeelingly.

“What happened? When did that happened? How did it happen? Why?” Oumi asked with concern.

“It was yesterday… I think that there’s a third party…” Nozomu said with great sorrows, but when he mentioned the later part, he’s eyes went all razor-sharp.

Just at this moment of time, Nobu walks in to the class. He is the Mr. Popular in school, a sweetheart of many, and a person whom many worship. Just like it had occurred in Mangas, where ever he appears, he always seems to be glowing, and always surrounded by people.

“Hi everyone! Good morning!” Just like a prince, Nobu greeted everyone with great courteous.

The moment Nobu steps into the classroom, Hachi ran up to him – almost like a puppy wagging it tail at the sight of its owner – and stick with him.

“Hey, let’s skip school today! I don’t want to see them.” Nozomu said.

“No, classes are starting soon. We can’t just leave now.” Oumi said seriously.

“Agreed. You can leave if you want to.” Hikari said unemotionally.

“Hey, are you guys my friend or not! I just fell out of love and I don’t wish to see Nobu…”

“Why? Is he the one who stole your girl?” Hikari asked with doubt.

“No… Hachi is the one…”

“Huh?” Hikari is puzzled as he asked again.

“What Nozomu meant was, Hachi is the one who snatched Nobu away from him~~” Oumi was nice to clear the doubt of Hikari.

“I see… Wait! What did you say?!!” Hikari glanced towards Nozomu who was extremely quiet and asked. “You were with Nobu??? Why didn’t we know about it???”

“Hmmm, I knew. :p” Oumi looked at Hikari innocently, causing Hikari to give him a suspicious look.

“So I say… Let’s skip class……” Before Nozomu could finish his sentence, the school bell rang and the teacher walks in. He has no choice but to stay obediently for class, after some muttering.

To be Continued...

• Like 9

Yay!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Hey Ginger, that's for that! i hope i'll keep up to your standard... :)

I didn't knew that I was going to read something from you so fast...

Like it... Now I'll be waiting for the continuation of this story... :)

Hey Gpelka, i didn't think i would post one so soon too, especially this one... cos it's actually unfinished. i'm actually curious how it would go on too, i'm still undecided on the ending yet. :D

Hi All,

I hate to do this but I will be discontinuing this story.

I would love to share with everyone here my stories and we (Goki and I) really spent great efforts in translating them from Chinese. It was hard but enjoyable, very enjoyable. But when you get to know that what you've working hard for turns out as a tool for someone else to achieve some other motive, it's disappointing, and this is why I have decided to discontinued this story.

Everyone has their own principles when they are doing things and if I continue this, it contradicts with my principles. I am not someone who will be used by you to achieve your goals. I think I might have been nice enough to make you think that I'm easy to make use of. Now, I'm telling you, that's not who I am and I can be very nasty if I really want to.

I hope this will not be the last time I see everyone in this Fanfic thread. See you guys soon.

PS for Goki:

Sorry, but this is my final decision. I hope to work with you again soon. Thanks for your help!

@ Destiny.Fate

== Dis-continuing of The Autumn Tale ==

Hi All,

I hate to do this but I will be discontinuing this story.

I would love to share with everyone here my stories and we (Goki and I) really spent great efforts in translating them from Chinese. It was hard but enjoyable, very enjoyable. But when you get to know that what you've working hard for turns out as a tool for someone else to achieve some other motive, it's disappointing, and this is why I have decided to discontinued this story.

Everyone has their own principles when they are doing things and if I continue this, it contradicts with my principles. I am not someone who will be used by you to achieve your goals. I think I might have been nice enough to make you think that I'm easy to make use of. Now, I'm telling you, that's not who I am and I can be very nasty if I really want to.

I hope this will not be the last time I see everyone in this Fanfic thread. See you guys soon.

PS for Goki:

Sorry, but this is my final decision. I hope to work with you again soon. Thanks for your help!

What happened?!

I was liking this story so much, i'll be sad that i won't be able to read more... :(

Whatever the reason that led you to this, i hope you can manage to sort it out :(

Big kiss both for you and goki :*

@ Destiny.fate and goki :

I'm kinda sad for not to know the rest of this story...

..... But when you get to know that what you've working hard for turns out as a tool for someone else to achieve some other motive, it's disappointing, and this is why I have decided to discontinued this story.....

Reading this part from your post....

I was disappointed for you, it's sure that your hard work taken by others, it's harsh...

Hope to read from you soon...

I'll always be there for supporting you (you and goki)

:)