Sathenus

An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

virtualoo

Oreo let out a small meow of protest at being moved, quickly following behind Ren and Solaria to the dinner table. "No no no, my bread" Tenmo said as Oreo was trying to hop up onto the counter to snag a piece of garlic bread. Oreo tried to snag it again but Tenmo was not budging or bribing her, opening a can of food for her to give her dinner and keep her away from the garlic bread. Tenmo began to cut up the slices, making sure they were decent sized chunks and enough for everyone to have two slices each at minimum with some extra left over. 

"Thank you for inviting me to spend the weekend at your house Tenmo and Kaine! I am going to have so much fun with you and Ren and Ash" She said gleefully, her eyes twinkling at the garlic bread. "Kaine, can you not put any sauce on my spagetti? I do not like the red sauce too much, its okay if you already did though!" She said, not a fan of red sauce but she was not completely opposed to eating it all together.

Sathenus

"Of course." Kaine replied not about to feed Solaria something she didn't like or want. Placing her plate in front of her and Ren's in front of him while Tenmo was cutting the bread and trying to keep Oreo away from it. "Do you want an alfredo sauce for your pasta? We have some I can heat up for you." Kaine asked her after he set Tenmo's plate on the table while his husband was feeding the kitten to get her to stop trying to get at their food. He wanted to make sure that she was happy with what she was eating especially since she was a guest. "We're glad to have you stay with us for the weekend. It'll be fun." He added setting his own plate down on the table.

Ren was happily sitting at the table and said a quick 'thank you' when his food was set down in front of him. A happy hum his response as he took his first bite enjoying it quite a bit. When the garlic bread was finished being cut and put on the table he was happy to munch on that too. There was still quite a few foods that he didn't like or wouldn't try but for the most part he had liked a lot of what was given to him. At the mention of them being glad that Solaria was staying with them and how it'd be a fun weekend he nodded in agreement.

virtualoo

"If it isn't too much trouble, that would be nice, thank you so much!" Solaria smiled happily, Tenmo hearing the request from the kitchen. Once he set the bread down on all the plates, he searched the fridge for the alfredo sauce, glad he bought extra since he loved alfredo sauce himself. He looked at the package for the heating instructions, heating it up while helping to plate the rest of the dinners with red sauce. 

Solaria beamed happily, the plates eventually coming out, hers taking another minute with the alfredo sauce needing time to heat up. "Thanks~!" She said happily, looking at the mound of noodles and sauce. She happily took a mouthful, loving Tenmo and Kaines cooking, maybe not as much as her Dads of course but it was still good! She swallowed first before speaking, saying "What movie are we going to watch?" She asked

Sathenus

After Solaria said she would like the alfredo sauce with hers he checked on Tenmo to see his husband had already grabbed it and was heating it up for her. He didn't mind doing little things like this, especially if it was something she liked more and was happy to eat. After they were all settled at the table to eat and he had taken a bite he heard Solaria ask what movie they'd be watching. "I thought we'd watch Eragon." Kaine replied thinking it was a good movie for Ren and Solaria to see. He didn't want to put on a little kids movie that the two would get bored with or not like. Eragon fit their age better and he figured a nice adventure type movie would be more interesting for the pair than the normal kids animation movies.

As they ate they were happy to talk and just enjoy each other's company. They had never taken Solaria before even for a night so it was a nice change compared to how things normally were around the house. Kaine had gone on a hunt early that morning and was feeling great which would definitely help with having a human in the house for the weekend. Overall Kaine saw this being a good weekend and Ren seemed happy too, eating his dinner and contributing to the conversation between bites.

virtualoo

"Oh, I think that movie has a dragon in it! I read the book last summer, I love movies in the fantasy genre, they are my favorite. Miss Hunny encourages me to read above my grade level to sti..stim..uhh..oh, stimulate my mind! She has to give me different tests than the other kids because the work is too easy for me" She nodded as she continued to read. "I like reading books! I want to have a library just like Belle one day" She smiled happily before keeping her focus on the pasta in front of her. 

"That's wonderful Solaria, I am glad you are a book lover" Tenmo smiled, patting her head and swirling his fork around to get the noodles in his mouth. He enjoyed the rest of his dinner and saved the best for last, his garlic bread. He smiled in delight eating the pieces, Solaria having only saved one slice for the end. "Thank you!" She smiled once she finished, taking her plate to the sink

Sathenus

"Good. I'm glad it's a movie in a genre that you like." Kaine replied glad to hear that he had picked a movie that she'd hopefully like. Having picked it largely because he knew it was a type of movie Ren hadn't seen before and he was trying to see what interested their son. But in the end he hoped both of them enjoyed the movie. "I agree. It's a good thing that you like to read."

Ren for the most part had stayed quiet occasionally saying something but more focused on the food. After they had finished eating Ren was happy to go into the living room with Solaria to get settled for the movie while his dads got a few snacks and drinks for it.

virtualoo

Solaria got some cushions and a small comforter for the floor, making herself comfortable. Oreo was eager to join in on the action, Solaria helping her up on the sofa before sitting beside Ren. She couldn’t wait for the movie to start!

”Classic popcorn of course! I’ll take care of that” Tenmo nodded as he got the bowl ready and started popping the popcorn in the microwave. What was a family movie night without a bowl of popcorn?!