An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

A small smirk crossed Bryan's face when Oreo curled up between them. Watching Otso pick the small kitten up by the scruff and move her. He leaned forward to give the other a loving kiss. "Gotta love your little kitty." He mused with a smile. He did love the small cat and was eager to see the how big she'd end up getting.

Kaine wanted to object when he was put set down on the couch but knew that his husband couldn't hold him forever. Getting himself comfortable while Ash said he didn't like the butterfly house either. "I agree. You guys made a big first step today and succeeded in having an afternoon in town without us. We're really proud of you two." Kaine voiced. "Can we go back soon?" Ren asked Tenmo and Kaine already knowing Ash had agreed. He wanted to make sure the two older men were alright with it as well.

“I love her so much! I’d seen her in the window when I went into town once or twice. I’d play with her through the window. Yeah I got a little attached but I’m so happy you picked her and I brought you by the shelter that day” He grinned, kissing his cheek while Oreo was trying to groom his wolf ears. “It tickles” He chuckled with a big smile

“I don’t see why not” Tenmo said with a bigger smile. The boys had made so much progress and the zoo seemed to make them very happy. “Now then, let’s get this game night started” He laughed as he left them to go look for a game

"You're just lucky no one else scooped her up first." Bryan admitted watching the tiny kitten. It was cute to seen her trying to groom Otso's wolf wars. Really glad that they had an instant connection. He had been a little worried about how Oreo would do after staying the weekend with Tenmo, Kaine and the boys. Afraid the bonds she would have made there would make it hard for her to settle in here. Apparently he had been worried for no reason though. She just genuinely seemed to be a loveable little fluff ball.

"I agree. It seems to be a place you two really enjoy." Kaine agreed not seeing a reason for Ash and Ren not to go to the zoo again soon. Tenmo leaving them to get a game for them to play together left Kaine to get Ren to settle down who was excitedly bouncing around. Ren was so excited for game night he had a hard time sitting still.

“I know..and thank you for getting her. I would have loved any cat but I loved her a lot” Otso smiled, giggling when Oreo was licking the inside of his ear. “It tickles” He tried to hold in his laughter, holding the other a bit tighter

Tenmo grabbed a random game he thought everyone would enjoy, setting down the box and setting it up. Ash looked at the pieces curiously and saw Ren being super excited which made him happy. 

"Well good, I'm glad you love her so much." Bryan replied. Glad that Otso would have loved any cat. Even so Bryan thought it would have meant more for Otso to get the kitten he had seen him connect with and not just a random cat. Watching the kitten continue to groom his husband's ear had him laughing again holding him close. "You're the one who put her up there." He mused.

Kaine got Ren settled on the floor in front of the coffee table making sure Ash was close enough that he could reach while Tenmo was setting the game up. Ren was really happy to have a game night with everyone here which made him more excited for it that he had been last night. "I say once we start getting hungry that we just order a pizza." Kaine told his husband not up to cooking himself and it would allow them to continue playing games while they ate.

Otso kept giggling happily at the tiny little rough tongue licking inside his ear. Oreo seemed satisfied enough with her grooming and went to play with one of her feathered toys. Otso went back to nuzzling Bryans chest, the biggest smile spread across his face. "This is perfect...this is all too perfect!" He hummed happily, his life probably the happiest it had ever been so far.

"Sounds good to me! I think you boys will like pizza, you can put lots of meat and tons of stuff on it" Tenmo beamed happily, having finished setting up the board. He sent a quick text off to Adrian and Xavier, asking if they had any plans for Solarias birthday so the boys can come and they all would have time to get gifts.

"You're perfect." Bryan purred happily a bright smile on his face. Dipping his head to kiss his husband's neck, arms tightening around the other to hold him closer to his body. "I love you." He murmured softly just glad to have such a lazy day. Oreo now occupied with one of her toys, leaving them to cuddle and relax. "That's one good thing about cats. They're more than happy to entertain themselves." Bryan chuckled watching her bat around and chase the feather toy. Not seeming to mind that she was playing with it alone. After a moment his eyes moved from her to Otso again his smile not remotely vanishing. He was just too happy, this all felt dreamlike even to him.

Kaine hummed happily as Tenmo was telling the boys about pizza, already loving the sound of a meat lovers pizza and knowing that the boys were bound to love it as well. "We can always get more than one kind of pizza so they can try more than one type. I for one say we must get a meat lovers now, thanks for that." Kaine said nudging Tenmo gently with a little laugh. He was excited at the sound of the pizza alone not to mention the fun night that they were going to have playing games together. Ren seemed interested at the idea of pizza too and was nodding saying he'd try it when Tenmo started to explain it to them a little before he was turning his attention back to the game with a bright smile.

Oreo would never get tired of that...He loved to see Bryan’s smile and hear all these things. Sure he changed more as a person but he still felt like most times the smiles were meant just for him. He nuzzled more to the other as he watched Oreo play around with the toy. “Might build her a cat tree one of these days on my downtime. Give her somewhere to hang out in the pen when we are busy” He chuckled lightly

”Now that sounds perfect! We will get a few kinds so there will be plenty of leftovers if we don’t devour them all between the four of us” Tenmo grinned happily at the prospect of all the pizzas. “We should order now if we are getting a lot of them so they have time to be made and delivered before we have to wait while hungry” He suggested as Ash took his first turn in the game

"Sounds like it would be a good project for you and I am sure she'd love it. Especially if it keeps her from picking up bad scratching habits." Bryan replied. Finding that Otso making the tiny kitten a cat tree would be a lovely idea. He felt that little Oreo would love anything Otso made or gave her though. She seemed to be a rather easy going cat who just loved attention and being showered in love. Something she would definitely end up getting quite a lot of here.

"True... I don't even want to imagine how rowdy you three would get if you're hungry and waiting for food." Kaine mused with a teasing smirk. It probably would be a good idea for them to order the food now, hopefully by the time they were made and arrived they'd be hungry. After Ash took his turn Kaine did his, the group having let Ren go first again since he had been quite eager to play. At least since he had gone first he was a bit calmer watching everyone else take their turns and waiting for his second. "Did you want me to call?" Kaine asked turning his attention to Tenmo after.

"I am glad you agree! I will have to start work on it after we get back from our honeymoon" Otso beamed happily, loving the idea of making her her own little hideaway. Training her in that cat tree being okay to scratch was definitely a good thing! He would need to make all these tunnels, little hammocks for her to nap on, it was going to be amazing looking when he got to work on it! "That cat is going to get spoiled, when Im not spoiling you" He hummed happily.

"You have been with the three of us on a full moon, I am sure we probably stalked you in the kitchen with saucers for eyes with making us food" Tenmo laughed as he took his turn when it finally came up. "No no I can call" Tenmo said as he got the phone out, ordering the pizzas for them. "It will be about an hour" He said once he hung up, letting himself be pulled back into the game.

"As long as you're still spoiling me first." Bryan purred happily. He didn't care how much Otso spoiled Oreo and he would probably spoil the tiny kitten himself as long as he was still number one in his husband's eyes. Nothing made him happier than when he was the center of Otso's attention... well... almost nothing. He had definitely been extremely happy when they had gotten married but even then he had been the center of the other's attention so it was a win win.

"Yes but the look you three give me on the full moon while I am cooking is sure to be different than how you guys will start behaving when you're hungry and there isn't any food being cooked." Kaine replied with a laugh. Tenmo saying he'd call had him nodding watching his husband get the phone out to order the pizzas before he was turning his gaze back to Ren who was taking his second turn wanting to make sure that both of their sons played fairly. It wasn't long and his husband was telling them it'd be about an hour. "Sounds good. Hopefully you three won't be starving by then." Kaine mused with a smile.

Otso loved how gooey and romantic they could be around each other and he didn't mind it for even a second. He loved the relationship they had and developed over their time of getting to know each other. He never thought he would be where he was today with anyone much less his now husband, cuddling and saying sweet nothings to each other. "Of course Bryan" he smiled, kissing anywhere he was able to reach before keeping him close.

"I will give you that much" Tenmo laughed as he knew three hungry were people  could be something else. At least the pizza was already ordered and hopefully be on its way by the time any of them got a little hungry. "I am sure we will be fine darling" he kisses the others cheek as he helps Ash with his turn as he was not sure what to do with his current piece on his current turn, explaining some of the rules one more time or options he could do so he could take his turn.

Purring happily at the other's words he let his eyes drift shut as his husband littered him with kisses causing him to chuckle softly. Happily holding Otso against him with a soft happy sigh. This was something he could definitely get used to, just cuddling with his adorable little wolf and watching their cute little kitten playing. After awhile he did drag himself out of bed giving Otso a kiss before heading downstairs to get them some food. He was hungry and he was sure Otso was too and he knew the smaller man wouldn't be able to make it up and down all those stairs. "I'll be right back." He promised him with a smile.

"You three better be." Kaine teasingly replied gently nudging his husband. Watching Tenmo help Ash with his turn since their oldest son seemed to be confused on what to do. After Ash took his turn Kaine took his again and then it was back to his husband. They all had fun playing the game though as the minutes passed Ren had started complaining he was hungry leaving Kaine to give his husband a look stating he was not surprised. He just hoped that they'd manage to behave themselves until the pizzas arrived.

Otso was happily cuddling him before his pillow and cuddle buddy was getting out of the bed. He let out a small whimper but he was hungry...really hungry. He would get it himself but he knew he was in no condition to be getting his own food. "Can you grab some pineapple slices for me too?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, liking and having a craving for that sweet fruit. He watched as Oreo went trotting to Bryans side, expecting to go with him. "You can't follow him everywhere you know.." He chuckled, moving hsi hand to call her over.

Tenmo kept playing the game with them, getting a little over halfway through the game from what he thought before he kept staring at the door. Why wasn't the pizza here yet..? Sure it was a lot of pizza but he was hungry...and he wanted that gooey goodness in his mouth right now. He let out a quiet groan of frustration before turning back to the game.

Bryan chuckled when he was asked to get Otso some pineapple slices but agreed with a nod making it to the door when he heard the increasingly familiar sound of Oreo bounding after him. "You stay here." He told the tiny kitten turning her around so she was facing Otso and slipping out the door quickly before she had a chance to follow him. Once he was downstairs in the kitchen he gathered up a nice lunch making sure he had grabbed some pineapple slices for his husband before he was making his way back upstairs and to Otso and Oreo. Entering the room he closed the door behind him before he was moving over to the bed making sure little Oreo was settled in her playpen before he joined his husband not wanting her to try to get into the food.

"Looking at the door isn't going to make it arrive any quicker." Kaine laughed noticing that Tenmo and Ren both had been shooting the door looks. The game was going pretty well so far and they were about halfway through it at this point. He was in the middle of taking his turn when there was a knock on the door Kaine giving Tenmo a look. "Should I even bother to get it or would you three run me over if I tried?" He asked with a questioning look.

Otso watched as Oreo was turned around like she was a little toy, pouncing around to see Bryan was no longer there and meowing loudly in protest. "Awww honey, he is coming back" He chuckled, finding the kitten had grown rather fond of Bryan as well. Otso reached down a hand to play with her, not wanting to attempt with his Bambi legs. He wagged his tail happily at the little furball, only noticing the other came back when Oreo darted off, meowing in protest and wanting the snacks. "Not for you!" He laughed, watching Bryan set her up in her playpen before coming to him. "Yay pineapple!" He smiled happily

Tenmo was already up along with Ash, both of their faces pressed against the glass and tails wagging happily behind them. He got away from the window so he would not be seem, happily spinning around in circles in his wolf form, darting off to the kitchen. "I got it!" Ash said, getting the pizza once he knew the tail was away.

Bryan chuckled at how happy Otso was to see he had gotten him pineapple. "You're lucky I brought it for you and didn't make you come to me." He purred a bright smile on his face. Alright, he knew he promised Otso that he wouldn't tease him again but he couldn't help it. Really loving how cute and shy his husband got when he was embarrassed. Making it incredibly hard to not tease him at any opportunity. Leaning over he kissed the other's cheek before he was grabbing a sandwich and munching on it.

Kaine laughed as he watched the pair glad that he hadn't made any move to get up after all since he definitely would have been run over by them. Ren was rushing over his tail swishing behind him when the smell of the food hit him. It was definitely an amusing sight to see and he made a mental note that they should have snacks or something next time to keep them occupied until dinner could arrive.

Otso stuck out his tongue when Bryan teased him about his wobbly legs. "You are lucky I am not parading myself naked around the house with how I am right now or at all! I do not think I can manage the stairs without taking all day" He groaned in slight embarrassment but he was too hungry to care at the moment. He was not angry, loving their playful banter even if it was embarrassing. He grabbed a sandwich in one hand and a pineapple slice in the other. He took a big bite of the sandwich, swallowing before popping the fruit piece in and sucking on the juices before chewing it and eating it.

Tenmo kept yapping happily from the kitchen, grabbing the paper plates bag with his teeth so he wouldnt be grabbing anything too breakable. He dropped it happily at Kaines lap, nudging him to hurry up and open it. He really wanted that pizza right now before he pulled open the box himself. Ash, even as hungry as he was, got Ren his slice first before grabbing his own.

"I must say I'd love to see that." Bryan mused with a smirk. The thought of Otso parading himself around the house naked was very appealing. Sure he'd end up being quite possessive and would have to remind the wolf who he belonged to the moment he got him alone. But he'd love to see him run around like that all the same. "But let's face it. My cute little wolf is far too shy to pull that off." He purred. Returning his attention to his sandwich and continuing to eat it. "Don't worry though. You'll have plenty of chances to do that another time." He added absently.

Kaine laughed as the paper plates were dropped into his lap he was opening the package up before helping Tenmo get into one of the pizzas putting a piece on the plate and giving his husband a knowing look. "You got to turn back unless you want me to put your plate on the floor." He teased his husband. Grabbing himself a piece as well before he was encouraging Ren who was scarfing down his piece to take his turn. "Slow down there too kiddo, you'll upset your stomach." He told him. Ren nodded and did his best to slow himself down but he was hungry and it tasted better than he expected.

"Yeah..." Otso said with the reddest blush rising to his cheeks, not thinking he could ever manage such a thing. But...the very idea now made him curious. He was curious how possessiveness and such the other would act if he walked around the house completely naked. He might, if he ever had the confidence, to try it sometime just to see his reaction...and the reaction he would get when they would get alone again. "I am sure I will darling" He chuckled, kissing the others cheek before going back to his food. It will be better if it was unexpected.

Tenmo huffed as he stared at the plate with the pizza on it, giving him a playful nudge before turning back into his human form. He took a big bite with a happy hum to get the food in his stomach. He watched as Ash seemed to take a hesitant bite, the texture a bit squishy and had a lot of different flavors on it but found he did enjoy the taste of the pizza. He took a much bigger bite, barely able to chew it, the pizza grease slipping out a bit from the corner of his lips. "You too" Tenmo chuckled at the sight of Ash eating.

That deep red blush was absolutely adorable. Bryan loved seeing it and it made him even happier to know that he had the rest of their lives to see and enjoy such a glorious sight. A curious look crossed his face at his husband's last words before Otso was kissing his cheek and returning to his food. Bryan wanted to ask about it but realized he liked not knowing even more. Thinking that it'd be far more interesting to just find out than it would be to question it. Eating lunch together was nice even though they had a tiny fuzzy spectator the entire time. Oreo sitting in her playpen staring them down with the biggest eyes ever and making him feel bad but it was best that she was there while they were eating.

Kaine smirked at his husband when he saw Tenmo huff before he was being nudged and the other was human once more. Handing him the plate before turning his gaze back to the game now that he had gotten Ren to calm down and take his turn. It seemed that even Ash had started to practically swallow his piece whole when he heard Tenmo tell Ash to take it easy too causing Kaine to chuckle. "I swear I'll have my hands full with my three boys." He mused with a smile. Loving the three of them and how they could behave when they were hungry.

"She is giving us so doe eyes...she is going to be a beggar. I will have to make sure I keep my snacks out of her reach" Otso chuckled as he continued to eat his lunch. He had already when halfway through it rather quickly, going a bit slower as he focused on his fruit. "No Oreo" He chuckled, giving her a little stare and she meowed again in a near begging way. Otso sighed with a small chuckle of his head, turning his head to Bryan. "Did you happen to get any treats for her when you went shopping? Or a catnip toy so she will stop begging?" He laughed softly.

"But we are your three boys" Tenmo was quick to answer as he lightly pecked the others cheek. "Thanks for the pizza Dad~!" Ash called out as he continued to eat. Tenmo froze a bit, mumbling quietly about getting a drink with the smallest smile on his face. He went to the kitchen and quickly wiped away some happy tears. He called me Dad...He actually called me Dad.

"She may just be a kitten but she's smart." Bryan mused watching how Oreo was looking at them begging. "Of course I did." He laughed when he was asked if he had gotten her any treats or catnip toys so that she'd stop begging. Getting up off the bed he opened a drawer and pulled out a container of treats as well as a small mouse toy that had catnip in it. First he gave Oreo a couple treats then gave her the little mouse toy to play with. After he made sure she was distracted with her new mouse he turned and moved back to the bed and Otso. "There. All distracted now." Bryan said as he relaxed on the bed beside Otso with a smile.

"True. You three are my boys." Kaine agreed with a smile and a nod. When Ash called Tenmo dad it warmed his heart and he could see that it made Tenmo incredibly happy too. Watching his husband go into the kitchen to get a drink he chuckled turning his attention to Ash. "You know... I don't think you realize how happy you make him every time you call him Dad or Daddy. It really means a lot to him." He told their oldest son. Kaine knew it would mean a lot to Tenmo regardless of if it was Ren or Ash who said that but that it definitely made him extremely happy.

Oreos eyes followed Bryans every move, happily attacking her prize of the catnip toy, paying the pair no mind now as she was more than eager to play with it. "Thanks darling" He grinned as he went right back to eating his food, without worry of a kitten begging for his lunch. He flicked his tongue in a happy kiss over the others cheek before finishing off his sandwich. He only had his fruit left, making sure he took his time with it.

Tenmo knew he was taking much longer than necessary but he felt so emotional over it still. He knew the boys were still getting used to it but it really made him too teary eyed for his own good. He needed more time to wipe his eyes, hoping they wouldnt be too pink from rubbing the tears away. He did eventually get his cup of juice he wanted, bringing it back to the table.

Ash looked shyly away, a bit embarrassed when Kaine mentioned him calling Tenmo Dad. He hadn't even realized he done it which must have made it all the more special to Kaine. Did it really mean that much to him? Well...it was kind of nice in this weird sort of way. He kind of liked it..

"You're welcome." Bryan replied as he pulled a book over to read while Otso continued eating. Glad that his husband was taking his time eating his pineapple since he didn't want him to upset his stomach or choke on it. As he was reading he shifted to rest his head in his husband's lap, humming happily. He loved even little things like this, being able to relax with him and just enjoy their time together. Even if they weren't talking or doing anything special.

Kaine could tell that it had embarrassed Ash a little by how shyly he looked away. This just made Kaine smile warmly at him before he was reaching out to pat his back gently. "You coming love?" Kaine called to Tenmo since it was his husband's turn and he didn't want the other to take too long. That and he thought that it may just embarrass Ash more the longer it took Tenmo to come back.