An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I’m working on it..Just..taking my time” Otso said with a shy laugh as he scooted over to the side of the bed. They went for so long and rough on their wedding night he hoped he wasn’t complete jelly legs. He slowly managed to ease himself up, feeling like a toddler clinging to the wall with paper mache for legs.

Tenmo tried not to laugh at the others reaction to his tongue flicking over his skin a moment ago, returning the others kiss. He hummed happily, trying to turn the shower on without stopping kissing him. 

“It’s interesting and....woah!” Ash’s eyes felt like wide saucers and he had to contain himself. There was a turkey leg nearly the size of his entire forearm, loving the smell. “Need it” He said as he tried not to drool at the thought of chomping down on it

Bryan's smirk grew even more as he watched how careful and unsteady Otso was getting up. A deep purr as apes him really pleased with the outcome. "Think we can make this a habit?" Bryan said with a deep growl. He wanted nothing more than to see his handsome husband like this more often. His eyes were eyeing his husband hungrily and he tried his best.not to jump him knowing Otso needed the break.

Kaine loved kissing Tenmo leaning into it more. When Tenmo tried to turn the shower on without breaking the kiss he chuckled into it. Shifting with his husband to help Tenmo turn the shower on. He didn't want to break the kiss either, trying to make it last as long as possible.

Ren chuckled when Ash said he needed the giant turkey leg. "Get two and some soda!" Ren said excitedly starving and also wanting a soda. This had been a great afternoon, seeing all the animals, having a nice lunch with Ash and spending one on one time with him for the first time since they had left the island.

Otsos face turned a deep red as he heard the others deep growl in doing those all night rough sessions or all nighters in general. That was definitely a clear enough answer..He thought as he managed to finally get to Oreos food bowl, knowing without looking at Bryan’s face that he was giving him a hungry look. How could he not give in but he knew his body needed a break as much as he would love to see his husband pounce and take him silly

Tenmo broke it just so they didn’t both slip and fall in the shower, at least getting into it. Once they were both in, he went back to kissing the other deeply. The warm water and his husband was just a great time!

Ash nodded excitedly, making sure he had enough for two of them and sodas. Sodas were surprising the first time he drank them and were so abnormally sweet but he grew to love them! They tasted rather good as he got them both one, eyeing the spinning ones in the back of the stall. He wanted to tear it to pieces without the wrapper on but had to at least keep it in there to mimic others he saw eating it. He found them both a table and happily dug into such wonderful tasting food

The deep red blush that covered his husband's face was enough of an answer. He had all he could do not to pounce on Otso right then. It sucked in a way that he had to restrain himself but he knew it'd be worth it to wait until he had recovered. Especially since it meant he could bring him back to this state again and again. "You're way to sexy." Bryan purred.

Kaine let out a disappointed groan when their lips parted. Even if he knew it was just so they could get into the shower. Once they were under the warm spray their lips were together again. Kaine lightly dragged his nails down his husband's back as he eagerly returned the kiss.

Ren was really happy to sit with Ash and eat their food. "Thanks for spending the afternoon with me." He said looking at the other after a few bites of food. Ren really did appreciate the time and he was hoping they'd be able to do this more often. "You're the best brother." Ren suddenly added. A smile on his face, he never could have asked for a better brother and was glad that Ash was his. Even if it was because of their adoption.

“Are you trying to kill me..?” Otso whimpered with an even darker blush on his face. He didn’t mind the attention one bit all the same, scooping some food into her food which made Oreo hop off the bed eagerly to eat it. He knew if he turned around he would see Bryan’s hungry look, trying to keep his eyes on the kitten a moment later so he could calm himself and his blush

Tenmo kept happily kissing him, finally parting for air. “We do need to shower at some point, I can’t spend the entire shower kissing you..as much as I’d like to” He said with a low growl and a softer smile

Ash couldn’t help but smile wide and feel warm inside at the other mentioning he was the best brother. To be able to see Ren smiling and be so happy is all he could have ever wished for in life. He would do anything to ensure his happiness and he gave him a gentle hug with his free hand

"Maybe just a little." Bryan purred. Watching Otso scoop Oreo some food the kitten scurrying over to eat. He wasn't unaware of Otso intentionally taking a little longer. Most likely to try too calm himself down, Bryan on the other hand got admire that gorgeous body and the marks he had left it really was a lovely sight.

"Why can't we?" Kaine asked with a smile. He would much rather they kiss the entire time. Even if he knew they shouldn't he couldn't necessarily figure out why they couldn't. As though he could prove his point he put some shower gel on his hands before he started to wash his husband's torso. Pressing their lips back together in a deep, hungry kiss.

Ash giving him a hug with his free arm had Ren leaning into it with a smile for a moment. Enjoying the hug and their time together. After that they finished lunch and started on the other side of the zoo to finish seeing the animals before they'd head home. Ren was still excited about them all being together for a game night.

Otso turned into a wolf for a moment so he could hopefully move easier and get on the bed before he went human to hide how red his face likely still was. Even as a wolf he felt wobbly in the legs as he finally turned around, managing to clumsily hop back up into the blanket. He quickly went back to human form, pulling the pillow over his face

Tenmo was quickly distracted by the others hands covered in shower gel, returning the deep hungry kiss. “You’re not going to be able to move for game night if you keep that up” He said into the kiss before going back to solely kissing. He fumbled for the shampoo, knitting his fingers through the others hair to wash and grab at the same time.

Ash loved seeing all these new animals and having all these experiences. There are so many different animals here he had never seen, penguins, seels, look at all these weird creatures 

The embarrassment Otso displayed was adorable and made Bryan even happier. Watching Otso change into a wolf he watched as his husband unsteadily made his way back to the bed. When he reached the bed and changed back just to cover his face with a pillow Bryan chuckled. Leaving over and gently kissing his husband's neck. "Come on, sexy. No need to hide that lovely face." He purred against Otso's neck.

Kaine moaned at the threat of not being able to move for game night and the hand that had knitted itself ooh his hair. "Such a lovely threat." He purred eyes locking with his Puppy's gaze. He continued running his soapy hands over the others chest before he leaned forward to kiss his chest in a teasing manner. He couldn't help but tease, feeling like he needed to take advantage of the fact that Ren and Ash weren't home.

It was amazing to see so many different animals from all over the world. Especially since he knew he'd never have seen most of these animals otherwise. Going to the zoo had been a fantastic idea and he was excited to tell Kaine and Tenmo about everything they had seen today.

Otso let out a muffled whine from under the pillow at the others urging, only pressing it a bit harder into his face for the time being. “How can I? I’m red as a tomato! You tease me I’ll tease you back” His muffled voice came out from under the pillow. His tail wagged a bit under him happily

”I don’t hear a no dear...You aren’t helping” Tenmo said playfully with a small smirk on his face. He ran his hands down the others body, slowly making circles while he was..cleaning him. How could he focus on cleaning either of them with this hunk of man in front of him?

Ash wished they could stay here all day but knew they couldn’t. He couldn’t wait to come again, who knows what they would see next time?! “Anything you want to see again before we go?” He asked, wondering if they had time to look at things twice 

"I love when you're face is so red." Bryan replied kissing his husband's neck again. "Please?" He begged his wolf wanting and needing to see that embarrassed, red face. He always loved the sight of it and he'd do his best not to tease Otso. Even if it'd definitely be difficult for him.

"How could I possibly say no to that?" Kaine replied. He liked the idea of not being able to move for game night. In fact, he liked the idea of anything if it had his husband back inside him. Knowing the kids would be on their home soon only encouraged him to entice his husband more. Pressing his body and his already hard cock against him grinding against his husband teasingly. Then he was pulling away, turning his back to his puppy and bending over to pretend to grab something pressing his ass against his husband's groin. Kaine being quite the tease on purpose knowing what he was doing.

"Can we see the capybara again before we go?" Ren asked. He wanted to see the giant rodent one more time. It being one if his favorite animals to see back on the island. Since he couldn't do that anymore he wanted to be able to admire that animal one more time. Not sure when they'd be able to come back.

"I know...I liked yours too" Otso said from under the pillow, finally moving his pillow aside. His face was still a bright red, still thinking of Bryans last comment. The fact that he would not mind a full on romp session all night along did not help the blush go away. Today was definitely going to be at least mostly stay in bed all day. "I could feel you looking with me without even looking at you...I felt like a newborn deer learning to walk" he groaned but didn't mind, nuzzling into the other.

Tenmo let out a low growl when Kaine was grinding up against him. He definitely was seeking to go further and was definitely teasing him purposefully. He was just asking for it now, purposefully antagonizing him just begging to be taken away. Pressing up on him like that..He groaned as he gripped the others nips tightly, spreading his cheeks apart. "You better be able to hold that position with how much you teased" He growled, quick to go into him again

"I would like to as well" Ash said with a nod, more than happy to make that their last visitor. The capybara, even if a possible prey animal, gave him a sense of home and comfort all the same. He walked with the other back towards the capybara exhibit, eyeing it with a soft gaze as he held Rens hand,

Otso turning it around on him about how he also liked his red face when he was embarrassed instantly had his face flush too. His cute wolf was revealing his face soon after and Bryan purred happily pressing a kiss to his husband's cheek. "You looked like one too. My adorable little deer." Bryan replied before remembering he told his husband he'd try not to tease him anymore. "Sorry, love. That just came out." He laughed after rubbing the other's back.

Kaine moaned happily feeling Tenmo enter him again. More than pleased that his teasing had been successful. Not that he had thought it wouldn't. The tight grip on his hips was pleasant too, pressing back into the thrusts. Reaching out with one hand to steady himself. "Definitely worth the teasing." He groaned. Making a mental note to tease like this more often.

Ren was happy that Ash agreed to see the capybara one last time before they left. He smiled down at the large rodents, they were pretty to him and he loved being able to see things from home. Happily holding the other's hand as they watched the animals. "Do you think we'll ever get to see the island again?" Ren asked looking up at Ash.

Otso couldn’t help but smile despite his own embarrassment because Bryan’s own flushed face was to die for! He loved the others back rubbing, kissing the flushed cheek. “You’re luck you’re cute” He said with a tiny chuckle, curling back up to the others side.

Tenmo let out a low pleased growl before picking up the pace rather quickly. His nails dug a bit into the others hips, loving to hear the other moan. “Teasing me like that..I better not see any regrets” He purred as he listened to the wet smacks of the thrusts.

Ash heard Ren asking if they would ever see the island again. “Someday, it would be nice to go back to the island. To see everything..Hopefully by then it won’t be unfamiliar but it would be nice” He said with a soft smile

Bryan purred happily as Otso curled back up against his chest. He loved it when his cute wolf cuddled. He kept rubbing the smaller man's back, just enjoying the moment together. Even if moments like this were actually pretty normal for them. Bryan pressed a kiss to the top of his husband head, eyes drifting shut.

Kaine definitely needed the support of his hand on the shower wall as Tenmo's thrusts picked up speed. His pleasured sounds falling from his lips quicker and with no care how loud they were. His husband's words mixed with the wet sounds of the thrusts and their bodies connecting just made his voice louder his body drowning in pleasure. "N-never!" Kaine groaned knowing he was not going to regret this in the slightest.

Ren was glad to hear that maybe someday they could return to the island. He hoped that when they did so that they'd still be remembered and be welcomed there. Despite the fact that they had left and left the island and their village behind. Pushing those thoughts from his mind he leaned against Ash, watching the capybara.

Otso was content with their new married life, the two of them and their furry little baby Oreo. Someone to love and cherish for the rest of their days...this was definitely how he pictured his married life, even if those original plans did not include marrying a vampire. He was in no rush to move out of bed, content on being at the others side.

"Good" Tenmo growled, going as fast as he damn well wanted to. If Kaine was going to tease him so sweetly and lustfully like that, he was going to get every inch of him at whatever pace he felt like. He still made sure he was not hurting him all the same, ready to stop at a moments notice if he was causing the other pain.

Ash watched the capybara beside Ren, wondering the same thing to himself even if he didn't know Ren was thinking similar. If they ever saw them again, how would they react? Would they be treated as outsiders or as family? They both already were odd ducks even as they lived their lives there...would the island feel different if it is long enough to the point they got used to this world? Either way, they had a good life now even if confusing. "We should be heading home soon.." he said softly, still watching the capybara.

Relaxing in bed with his cute husband and the tiny kitten was a nice way to spend the day. After a few more minutes lying in bed with Otso rubbing his back and gently running fingers through his hair before he was pulling away a little. "Now, cutie. Where in the world would my husband like to go?" He questioned. They still had a honeymoon to plan and Bryan wanted to get an idea if where they could go.

Kaine bit his lip trying to keep back some of the sounds that he was making. The hand that wasn't offering him stability reached back to rest over one of his husband's gripping his hip. He loved every thrust, loved the feeling of his puppy sinking fully into him with each thrust and whatever pace his puppy wanted. "I'll need to tease you like that more often." Kaine groaned letting his head hall forward and rest on his arm. Drowning in pleasure feeling his climax rising again and not being able to do anything but moan. His release also caused his body to shudder, letting out a pleased groan.

"Already?" Ren asked when Ash said that they should be heading home soon. He had a great afternoon with Ash and as much as he loved watching the capybara he knew that they had to start heading home. "Well have to come back soon." He knew that they had said they'd do it again soon but he wanted to do it again very soon.

Otso opened his eyes when the other mentioned about where to go for their honeymoon. "I could not even begin to narrow it down but I have always wanted to go to Japan. I want to see the sakura trees and see all the beautiful gardens there! The food is a plus, they have such delicious food there" He chuckled. "Have you ever wanted to travel anywhere in the world? Any place you really wanted to go to?" He asked curiously, absentmindly running his hand over the others chest.

"You must..." Tenmo agreed with a growl, a few more thrusts later releasing his own climax into the other. He slowly sank to his knees, letting the water wash over them both for a moment to clear his head and relax. "Man...for you riling up and teasing me..that was fun" He said with a soft chuckle, kissing down the others back.

"I definitely think we should" Ash agreed, finding he quite enjoyed the place. Maybe he can ask Asahi if he wanted to go here on their date if they didn't already make plans? "Okay, lets go. Want to grab a snack from here on the way out?" He asked Ren, figuring that they could then eat anything they get on the way back home.

Bryan listened as Otso mentioned wanting to go to Japan and why he wanted to go there. When he was asked where he wanted to go he thought about it for a minute. "I've always wanted to go to Australia." Bryan replied. After a few more minutes of thought he smiled to his husband, "Why don't we do what Tenmo and Kaine did? We'll go to both countries and spend a week in each." Bryan offered. It had been a smart idea for them and he thought it'd be a great idea for them too.

Hearing Tenmo agree that he'd have to tease him like that more often made him excited and eager to do it again. Kaine tested his head against the cool tile of the shower as they both ended up kneeling, breathing heavily and heart racing. He chuckled softly, "I like to think anytime I tease you will be a lot of fun." Kaine mused with a smile.

"Okay!" Ren replied. He was all for grabbing a snack for the walk home. It didn't take them long to find a snack that they both wanted. The walk home consisted of them talking and snacking.

Otsos tail came out at the mention of a double honeymoon destination, wagging happily as he was excited at the prospect. “That sounds perfect! Where should we go first? Oh, let’s go to Australia first, then Japan!” He suggested, kissing the others cheek. “Oreo is taken care of since I’m sure Tenmo and his family won’t mind watching them again but I’ll still ask” He beamed in joy

”Fun indeed..Even if I get angsty” Tenmo said with another small laugh. “Now come on, let’s finish up. We can’t be in the shower all day” He lovingly teased, waiting to help the other up if he needed it

Ash kept talking with Ren the entire walk home, eating bits of popcorn which he found to like. The salt was an odd taste and this butter made it quite the taste that left his fingers drippy but he enjoyed the snack

Bryan chuckled softly at how Otso thought that a dual honeymoon destination was a great idea. He loved how the wolf was so excited about it saying they should go.to Australia first then Japan. "Sounds like a plan." He replied leaning over to give him a deep loving kiss. "I am sure they would love to have Oreo for awhile." He mused.

Kaine groaned as he was encouraged to get up reaching out for his husband's hand. He was definitely sore and he behaved himself getting cleaned up knowing the boys would be home soon. When they were done bathing he pouted and held his arms out to Tenmo. "Carry me?" He whined.

Ren was happy to talk and eat popcorn the entire way home. By the time they got home they had finished the popcorn and Ren was happy to throw his trash out when they got back to the house.

Otso returned the kiss eagerly, happy that they have a honeymoon destination..well now destinations. He couldn’t wait for true alone time with Bryan. No coven, no pack, it would be just the two of them doing whatever they would do on their honeymoon.

Tenmo couldn’t help but grin at the other asking to carry him. “Of course darling” He spoke softly as he carried him back to their room to get dressed. It didn’t seem long later before he heard their sons coming back home. “Wonder where they went..” He mused while Ash was throwing away the trash from his snack

"Now we just need to discuss when you would like to go." Bryan mused with a smile. He was looking forward to the opportunity to shower his husband in attention in new places where it'd just be the two of them. Where everything would be only about them. It was a pleasing thought, Bryan purring happily just thinking about it. Leaning down a.little he pressed his lips to his husbands smiling at him when the kiss broke. "We're going to have a lot of fun." He mused.

Kaine happily wrapped his arms around Tenmo's neck when he was carried to their room. Lying lazily over the bed for a minute before getting dressed. "Who knows with those two. I am just glad that they managed to go to town without us and it be successful." Kaine admitted with a small smile. After he finished dressing he held his arms out to Tenmo again a smirk on his face. Ren was happy to be home being in town for so long following Ash into the kitchen to throw his trash away 

“I’ll go at anytime! The sooner the better! I’m sure we should plan a tiny bit but I am looking forward to it” Otso grinned happily, giving Bryan yet another kiss. He couldn’t wait for the honeymoon, wrapping his arms around the other as Oreo was making an attempt to get up in the bed again.

”I’m sure they will tell us all about it” Tenmo said, smirking when Kaine held out his arms once they were both dressed. He scooped up the other in his arms, carrying him downstairs. “Now, what did you boys get up to?” He smiled

”We went to the zoo” Ash said, his ears and tail now out to sway happily. He proceeded to tell them all the things they did and saw, letting Ren interject when he wanted to. He couldn’t wait to share with the other about his day 

"Then how about tomorrow we sit down, book our tickets and look up some things to do in both countries. Not to mention decide where we want too stay." Bryan suggested. Though they could get started today he was enjoying cuddling his wolf and didn't want to start planning right now. They had plenty decided on for tonight. Bryan could hear the sounds that were Oreo trying to get back on the bed. Sighing he let go of Otso enough to help the tiny kitten before he was retaking his spot beside Otso.

Humming happily as he was carried downstairs. Tenmo asking the boys what they had done the moment they joined them. He was surprised to hear that they had gone to the zoo, only because it was such a perfect idea and it had never occurred to him. Seeing their excitement about it ava what they saw caused a bright smile to cross his face. "That's great guys. I'm glad you two had fun."

"We did! We saw a bunch of different animals and even some from the island." Ren chimed in his tail happily swishing ears perked up. He loved being home and being able to let his ears and tail out. "I didn't like the butterfly house though." Ren added his tail falling and ears flattening at the memory.

“That’s sounds perfect” Otso said with the biggest grin, chuckling at the kittens attempt to get on the bed. Oreo trotted over to Bryan, curling up between them. “That’s my man and my spot Oreo” He chuckled, lightly picking her up by the scruff and setting her down a bit further up on the bed.

”Not too fun..They tickled my hands a lot” Ash said quietly while Tenmo chuckled. “Don’t worry, it’s not for everyone and especially on the first visit. You boys both tried new things and I’m proud of you” He grinned happily, setting Kaine down against the couch