An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kaine couldn't help but laugh as Tenmo told him what he would have done if he had little control. "Fair enough. Slightly more than little then." Kaine teased with a gentle nudge and another laugh. Seeing that his husband was almost finished with the dishes he turned to leave the kitchen. "Better hurry! Or I may not feel like it and then you'll have to wait who knows how long for another chance." Kaine teasingly said with a smirk.

Ren did his best to help Ash stay focused and comfortable by trying to make himself as relaxed as he could. He was still trying to think about what they could do when Ash mentioned a zoo and how he had never been and it looked fun. Ren glanced up at the sign that had caught Ash's attention and he definitely liked the idea. "Lets do it!" Ren replied happily.

Tenmo stuck his tongue out and was now in a rush to finish with the other teasing him like that. He nearly slammed the last dish down and rushed after him. Who knew when the kids would get back so he had to finish now! “No way in hell!” He called out as he went after him.

Ash walked in with him, able to remember at least how the currency worked in this place. He did learn that from tv and a little bit of help asking a question once. It took him a moment to pull out the right one to pay for them both, stepping in and seeing all of these sights and sounds. He had no idea what half these animals were but he walked with the other to go one direction

Kaine could hear how Tenmo was quickly finishing up now and he chuckled softly. "Gotta catch me!" He called back already racing up the stairs. He liked being able to tease his husband and for them to have these chances. Sure they had no idea when the boys would get home but he was sure they'd have a couple hours at least. Which made him more than happy to be a tease himself now.

The sights and sounds were definitely different and while there was still a good amount of people they were spread out making them easier to deal with. Ash was leading him in one direction and Ren was happy to go along. There were all kinds of animals he had never seen or heard of before and it was quite amazing to be able to see so many in one place. Then he suddenly caught a much more familiar scent and pulled ash over to to a pen where the animals inside were actually familiar. "Look Ash!" He said happily pointing at the capybara.

“I will...Wolf is hungry” Tenmo said with a growl as he skipped a few steps going up the stairs. “Ready or not, I am” He growled, looking for the direction he went. He followed his husbands scent, ready to pounce the second he saw him.

Ash looked around at all the noises, it all being so amazing how could they see everything in just one day?! Ren was suddenly pulling him, letting him be tugged and seeing a capybara. He loved the familiar sight, it being an instant comfort to see the familiar creature. It was hard not to want to pounce but he had the self control not to

Kaine did his best to keep himself quiet to not immediately give away his hiding spot. He could hear his steps and it made him smirk again. Kaine knew it wouldn't be hard for the other to find him but he definitely liked giving him a challenge once in awhile. Not to mention he enjoyed testing to see how long he'd be able to hide from him. Slowly he snuck out of his hiding spot when he thought that Tenmo had passed and he could sneak off to find a new spot.

Ren absolutely loved how the next few pens had animals they were familiar with. It was amazing to see them all here so far away from home. Maybe... this place would be even better now. Now that there were familiar things that they could come and see. It definitely made him happy and he could tell that it had made Ash more comfortable and relaxed too.

Tenmo was tapping into his wolf senses, trying to sniff out Kaines hiding spot. His scent was everywhere but he was looking for where it was the strongest. His ear twitched when he thought he heard movement, turning to see Kaine darting off from his hiding spot, giving him a big grin. “Found you...darling” He growled out, bolting towards him.

Ash kept his eyes on the capybara, watching its every move. He liked the zoo and knew he could come here to feel more at home if he was feeling stressed. His eye left the pen for a second, seeing a familiar word, ‘Apple’. He wasn’t sure what a caramel was but it looked interesting and it’s an apple!

Kaine had been kid step when he froze after hearing Tenmo growled that he found him. Damn! "Still gotta catch me!" He replied trying to avoid his husband with a grin on his face. He'd definitely have to give his husband's senses props for knowing he had been trying to sneak past him. Not that he should be surprised since he saw those senses in action frequently.

As they were watching the animals a sweet scent meat him. It was familiar but also slightly different. His gaze moved to a sign that Ash seemed to be reading too. "We should get one!" Ren said eagerly taking Ash's hand and leading him towards the cute little booth.

Ash let himself be pulled towards the booth, paying for the apples and looking at them curiously while they walked to the bench. He stuck his tongue on it, this strange outside tasting sweet. He tried to figure out how to bite into it, the surface being rather hard to bite into but taking one big chimp out of it.

Tenmo was quick to pursue, not wanting his husband to get away from him again. “I’m going to catch yoooooou~!” He called our with a sickie got sweet voice, inching closer with every second 

Ren licked the caramel apple and after deciding he liked the taste and a few failed attempts of trying to bite into it he finally managed to get a piece. It was easy for him to decided that he liked it and after the first bite it was a lot easier to eat and bite into. "These are good." Ren said happily pulling Ash over to a bench for them to sit.in and relax while they ate their caramel apples. "So... how have your dates gone?" He asked curiously not really sure about asking. Ren knew Kaine and Tenmo always asked but he wanted to know if Ash would tell him the same thing he told them.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when he heard the sickly sweet way Tenmo said he was going to catch him. He didn't even have to look to know that was true. Hearing how close he was getting. It wasn't like Kaine didn't know that Tenmo could easily have caught him sooner. Knowing his husband was just humoring him at this point. They had chased each other enough times for him to know Tenmo was quicker than he was. Under other circumstances that would bother him but since it was his husband he didn't mind. "Well hurry up then!" He teasingly told the other turning to face him and stick his tongue out.

Ash kept licking at his teeth when the Caramel kept getting stuck in his teeth. He didn’t care much for that feeling but he was enjoying the treat regardless. He soon heard Ren asking about his dates, swallowing what he had in his mouth. “I have been enjoying them all, one person was very protective of me, best way I can describe it but I have enjoyed my time with them” He nodded as he took another bite, eyeing down a bird who was staring at him

Tenmo couldn’t help but smirk seeing Kaine get so impatient. He went full speed towards the other and quickly tackled him to the ground. “I got you..” He said with a big grin, licking his lips. “Now then..” He said as he quickly shoved the others shirt up, attacking the others stomach with nips and kisses

"Is he your favorite?" Ren followed up when Ash told him about the dates he had gone in and one particular person. Since Ash had specifically mentioned that person it made sense that he'd come to the conclusion that he was his favorite. Or at the very least one of them. In the corner of his eyes he noticed Ash was was eyeing a bird that was staring at him and that caused him to laugh. 

Kaine laughed when Tenmo pounced in him knocking them both to the floor. His shirt was quickly shoved up and he felt the nips and kisses pressed to his torso. Humming happily at the feeling he arched his back and pressed up into the touch. Reaching down he ran his fingers through his husband's hair. "Next time I'll have to strip as I run through the house. Encourage you to catch me quicker." Kaine mused with a smile. 

“Yeah...he is my favorite so far..” Ash said quietly when he looked down at his Apple. “He made me feel good around him, trying to get me to try new things slowly on our date but not pushing Me if I was uncomfortable. He made me happy..” He said with a small smile before the bird that was eyeing him down hopped a bit closer and Ren was laughing. “My Apple..” He gave it a death glare before it flew away

”That won’t be much of a chase..Maybe a minute at best” Tenmo purred, yanking the others pants off. “Might be just as good as you in a suit..” He growled as he licked up his shaft

"That's good. I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy." Ren replied offering Ash a smile. "Just don't forget to make time for me." He added his smile growing. While he wanted Ash to be happy he still wanted to spend time with him too, Ash still being really important to him. He couldn't help but laugh when the bird hopped closer and Ash told it that it was his apple followed by the bird flying away. "I think that bird liked you." He teased.

"Oh? We'll have to test it." Kaine mused with a smile as his pants were quickly removed. Feeling the other's tongue in his already hard length had him moaning happily. Shifting to spread his legs wider. "Hurry... to impatient." He groaned. As much as he liked it he really just needed his husband. "You'll have plenty of other chances to tease and take it slow." Kaine added.

“No one will ever take me away from you Ren, you’re my little man and my most precious person in life” He smiled, pecking the top of his head. No future mate or anyone will get in the way of his love for the other and how much he cared. He stuck out his tongue at Ren playfully when he mentioned the bird liking him before laughing a bit himself.

”point taken...” Tenmo purred, happy the other wanted him to rush..He wanted to rush things along too. He quickly got his pants off, not even bothering with their shirts..too much time. He was quick to enter him, not wanting to wait a moment longer

Ren's smile grew when Ash said that no one would take him from him. Definitely happy that he was still that important to Ash despite the fact that he was dating. Finishing their caramel apples and throwing away their trash they started walking through the zoo and looking at all the animals again.

Despite having told Tenmo to hurry he gasped in surprise at the entrance. The gasp turning into a moan as he felt the other start thrusting. Kaine's eyes drifted shut as he enjoyed the feeling pressing his hips back to meet each of his husband's thrust. After teasing and then their playful chase through the house this was definitely a great ending. With the boys out of the house he didn't have to try to stay quiet either. Something he definitely enjoyed since Tenmo always made it so hard to keep quiet.

Ash was glad to see the other smiling again, finishing off his Apple. He tossed the remnants in the trash, wanting to save some for dinner or a good meal for their time here. He wanted to make sure they saw everything too and looked at the capybara again before they left. He tilted his head curiously at the butterfly house, it saying you can walk inside with butterflies and feed them..curious. “Want to give it a go?” He asked curiously 

Tenmo growled happily, thrusting deep into him without any hesitation. He didn’t plan on being gently or even trying to cover up his sounds, he wanted the other screaming his name if he could.

Meanwhile Otso was finally waking up, not wanting time move his body. What if it was sore? Either way, he saw a tiny Oreo on top of his stomach, chuckling quietly 

Ren was glad to walk through the zoo with Ash seeing all the different kinds of animals. When they reached the butterfly house and Ash asked him if he wanted to give it a go he warily looked at the entrance for a moment. "Okay... yeah we can try it." Ren said after giving it some thought. When they went in he had to control himself to not let his ears come out especially when a butterfly landed on his head.

Kaine bit his lip when he felt how rough Tenmo's thrusts were. At least until he reminded himself that he didn't need to keep those sounds in. Letting them escape freely his voice getting louder the deeper he felt his husband inside him. His hands running over the other's sides feeling the body of the man he loved.

Bryan shifted in his sleep to get.more comfortable though when he heard the soft laugh beside him he forced an eye open. Otso was lying there with a sleeping Oreo on his stomach. The tiny kitten had gotten used to and comfortable with sleeping on the wolf. Managing to always find her way onto the bed. At first Bryan had found it annoying but he had warmed up to it after awhile.

“We got this...” Ash said with a wary smile but figured at least it wasn’t humans. And butterflies wouldn’t hurt..but boy did they tickle! He didn’t stay in there long with Ren, butterflies constantly swarming him. He sighed in relief when they were finally out of there. “Got my fair dose for a good long while..” He sighed but figured it want awful

Tenmo groaned happily when he heard the other get louder in volume. He leaned down and happily took a hungry kiss before biting and nipping over the others neck. He loved a good chase and even loved devouring his ‘prey’ more

Otso had the kitten only for a day but Oreo always insisted on being at his side and he loved her so much! “Sorry darling, did I wake you up?” He spoke quietly, Oreo walking over to kneed Bryan’s arm

Ren nodded but he quickly realized that he wasn't a fan and didn't really have it after all. When they left he breathed a sigh of relief though he still had to fight the urge for his ears to appear. "I don't like butterflies... not like that anyway." Ren told Ash. He liked chasing them... as a panther. Not so much just hanging out with them or watching them though.

Kaine's moans continued to fill the house being silenced in the hungry kiss for a moment before they were filling the house again. The nips and bites to his neck weren't helping. Instead they combined with the deep thrusts had pleasured cries leaving him. "D-Damn Tenmo..." Kaine groaned trying to hold of his climax but it was rising quickly.

"Of course not love." Bryan replied when Otso asked if he had woken him up. It wasn't like he didn't need to get up anyway so he didn't mind and he had been stirring anyway. Feeling the kitten kneading his arm he chuckled. Reaching over with his other hand to gently pat her before he was picking her up and handing her to Otso.

“We did our best..and we did okay” Ash nodded as he walked around, seeing this giant thing called An elephant. “It’s huge!” His eyes widened as he saw the giant creature. It was enormous! How were they able to keep such a large creature contained?!

”Do you realize how delectable you look like that?” Tenmo groaned, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold off his climax. Just a bit longer...he couldn’t take it! A few more thrusts in and he climaxed hard into the other

Otso watched as Oreo got picked up and brought to him, only for Oreo to trot her way back over and whack his nose with a small meow. “Someone likes you” He snorted, Oreo coming back to him shortly after

Ren's eyes grew bit at the sight of the elephants never having seen anything so big in his life. "That's... amazing!" Ren said eyes staring at the elephant. Then his eyes were caught by something else. This animal was extremely tall and that was what had grabbed his attention. "Ash! Look at that one! It's so tall." Ren said pointing at the giraffe.

"N-not helping..." Kaine groaned. Holding his climax back for a few more thrusts, moaning as he felt his husband's release. Panting he stared up at the ceiling trying to calm his breathing and his racing heart. "I swear you're going to kill me." Kaine laughed. At least it'd be a really pleasant way to go.

Bryan gave the little kitten a sharp look when she had decided to bat his nose. "You're lucky you're cute." He told the small animal as she went back to Otso. "She likes kneading me that's for sure." Bryan told his husband. Showing the other the tiny red marks her claws left in his arm from the kneading. He didn't mind that much right now but he'd have to try to teach her not to do so as she got bigger.

“Oh dear..I’ll have to make sure to keep her nails trimmed and start training her to not use her claws when she kneeds once she gets used to the place. Sooner the better” Otso smiled as he kissed the scratch marks. “Definitely the second best gift you got me that day” Otso kissed the others nose, slowly sitting up. One of them had to feed her and he wanted to test how well he could move.

”What a way to go indeed..” Tenmo purred, kissing him gently, laying on the floor beside him for a moment. “I would not mind death by Kaine, a good love making session and you die in the middle, what a way to go out” He laughed once more

Ashs eyes widened at the even taller creature, even if it was eating leaves its size was baffling. Animals bigger than them..! Woah! How could these humans not be in awe of such majesty?!

Bryan could definitely bring himself to forgive Oreo for the kneading and leaving her claw marks since Otso was kissing the marks. "Oh? The first best being?" Bryan teasingly asked. He already knew what the answer was but he really liked hearing it. Nothing was better to him than hearing how much Otso loved the things he did for him or gave him.

"Definitely not helping." Kaine laughed as he relaxed back against the floor. "Now I have to try to get off the floor." He mused. Turning his head to look at his husband a loving smile in his face. After a moment he managed to push himself up leaning over to kiss his husband once more. "Come on sexy. My handsome wolf needs to get off the floor and join me in the shower." He told his husband managing to get up off the floor and make his way into the bathroom purposely swaying his hips to encourage Tenmo to follow.

It turned out the zoo was even cooler than Ren could have dreamed. "This place is amazing!" He breathed in awe looking from elephants to giraffes to rhinos and a bunch of other animals near them. "Can we come back here sometime?" He asked the older man giving him big eyes and a pout.

“You..And your ring of course but mostly you” Otso smiled sweetly, kissing him lightly. “I don’t even think I can begin to say how much all they meant to me, every little detail..it was magical!” Otso smiled with a happy tail wag, Oreo trying to pounce on his tail.

Tenmo eyed the others swaying hips hungrily, going wolf form to follow him. He flicked his tongue over the others butt cheeks, giving the other the cheekiest look he could manage. He turned back into a human when he went into the bathroom

”We definitely must sometime, this is amazing! To see some of the animals from the island here feels like a little piece of our old home is here” He smiled softly as they just left their current exhibit. “Let’s try to see what meats they have here. I’m hungry..” He mused as he hoped to find something they can both eat here

Bryan laughed seeing Oreo trying to pounce on Otso's tail. Leaning over he caught his husband's lips in yet another kiss. "Are you going to feed your little kitty?" Bryan purred to the wolf. Curious to see if his husband was even able to get out of bed. The smirk on his face clearly stating that.

"Tenmo!" Kaine laughed when he felt the other's tongue flicking over his ass. Glancing back at his cure puppy who was following behind him as a wolf. When they entered the bathroom his husband was human again. Kaine happily wrapping his arms around the wolf and leaned in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Yay! Food!" Ren said happily taking Ash's hand and leading the way through the people and the zoo until he found a cute little place where they could grab an actual meal. "What about here? The food smells good." Ren questioned.