An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ash stared at him until he was nearly dressed, finally dressing himself. That was not how he was expecting this date to go but he would not enjoy he enjoyed his time with him, before and after all this. He waited for the other to be ready, extending his hand to the other. He wanted to be able to touch him for just a bit longer on the way home. “Sorry if I sidetracked your plans for the date..” He said quietly but smiled, not regretting it

Asahi happily took the hand keyed offered to him as they started to make their way down the mountain. "You don't have anything to apologize for. That was a way better way to end our date than anything I could have planned." Asahi happily replied entwining their fingers. "I really had fun too." He added after a sheepish look on his face. This had been the best date he had ever gone on. Normally sex was the date, then if they hung out after it was a bonus. Even then Ash had taken him and made him feel more than anyone else had making him really hope there was something between them. He really hoped that they'd get to do so again soon. "Hopefully... we can go out together again soon?" He said though it came out more like a question. Blue eyes looking up at Ash to gauge his reaction and see if Ash would truly want to go out again or if it was sex that he was after. Asahi would be happy either way, but he'd be lying to say he wouldn't be a bit disappointed if sex was the only thing Ash wanted from him.

Ash held the others hand gently, their fingers now intertwined together. He could have never imagined that being with a man could feel like this. Maybe he had a chance of finding a mate here after all. “I’d like that very much..” He said quietly, watching those blue eyes looking back at him. Asahi made him feel different, like how Otso made him feel when he first met him. “I guess..what’s the word..text me later?” He asked as they were approaching Tenmo and Kaines house

Asahi was definitely excited hearing Ash say he'd like for them to go out again. It made his mind instantly start feeling trying.g to figure out what they could do on their next date, where they could go. Looking up at Ash again as they reached the other's home he smiled and leaned up for a goodbye kiss. When their lips parted he gave Ash a bright smile. "I'll definitely text you soon. Thanks for the date, it was great." He told Ash before he was heading off back to the pack house needing to shower since he was quite the mess. When he got home he wasn't surprised that those still up were eyeing him knowing that the marks on his neck were clearly visible and that he smelled of Ash. That just caused him to smirk pleased with the jealous looks. After a nice shower he slipped into bed and was asleep in record time thanks to their activities.

Ash kissed the other Goodnight, making sure he was quiet getting into the house. He didn’t want Tenmo or Kaine to ask a million questions and especially if the other happened to leave any marks during their date. He quietly slipped upstairs to shower, a smile on his face as he quite enjoyed how his night went. He couldn’t wait for a second date as he soon slipped into bed

In the morning Asahi was definitely getting the soreness more prominently than he had the night before but he didn't mind. He was in a thoroughly good mood especially as he continued getting stares and jealous looks. Asahi was more than happy to display the marks Ash had left. After breakfast he texted Ash about meeting up soon. He didn't want to seem desperate but he was definitely eager to spend another day with him. At the same time he wasn't sure if Ash planned to make some dates with other people as well and didn't really want to get in the way of that.

Kaine woke up in the morning and started breakfast for everyone. He had been slightly aware of Ash coming home last night and knew he had been out late so wasn't expecting him up early like usual. Still he wanted a hot breakfast ready for everyone else and if Ash did join them great, if not he could make him breakfast when he did get up or his son could get some cereal. Ren was already up and was sitting at his feet staring up at him expectantly like most mornings. 

Ash woke up to the smell of food the next morning, not really wanting to get up but he was starving. He hadn’t realized he had gone to bed without eating the night before because he was so enraptured with the date. He didn’t care how he looked, he was hungry. He went downstairs, eagerly looking at the food.

”Hey there big guy, how did the date go?” Tenmo saw him wake up early, having noticed he didn’t eat dinner. Was he out so late and forget? He was in the middle of making some coffee for Kaine and himself

Kaine was giving Ren another piece of sausage when he noticed Ash had come down smiling at the other. "Hopefully you two had a good time you were out late." Kaine mused ushering Ren to the table as he was setting the plate of sausage on the table to join those of bacon, eggs and toast. He helped Ren put food on his plate before he was grabbing the jam and butter for their toast. "Hungry?" Kaine asked Ash motioning their son to a spot he had set for him. Thanking Tenmo for the cup of coffee his husband made him.

Ash nodded, trying not to have the biggest tensile in his face when he saw Ashais text. He quickly answered that he would love to go on another date sometime, sitting down at the table. Tenmo had the biggest grin on his gave but said nothing, letting him start eating quietly as he poured the now done coffe for them both.

Kaine loved how happy Ash seemed this morning. Clearly the date had gone well, better than the others. He could tell because Ash hadn't come back from those dates so later or been this happy the next morning. "Good. Are you two going to go out again?" Kaine asked not wanting to pry but being curious. Ren on the other is d was looking Ash up and down trying to figure out how he felt about it. As happy as he was to see Ash happy he was happier when he was around.

Asahi was ecstatic to get a response from Ash saying he'd love to go on another date with him. Happily texting back and asking if Wednesday would work for him. Figuring that'd give him a couple days to recuperate and be up for more outdoor activities and it'd give Ash a chance to date other people in between if he wanted to do that.

Ash kept looking at his phone, looking up when Kaine mentioned going out with him again. “Yes, on Wednesday” He said as he kept flicking to the phone. How did he send a picture on this damn thing? He will look into it later, taking a bite of book and looking over to see Ren staring him down. “Hopefully you had fun? Hopefully you’ll get to see Solaria again soon? I’m sure when her birthday comes up, she would love to see you there” He spoke with a grin

"That's great, Ash. I'm glad you found someone you want to go on a second date with." Kaine replied with a smile taking his seat and sipping at his coffee. Ren blushed furiously when Ash brought attention to him possibly seeing Solaria soon and how Ash thought she'd live for him to be their on her birthday. "We had a fun game night." Ren replied trying not to let his mind focus on Solaria. Since the wedding he had gone to the park once or twice but it was rough on him. While he did like the idea of meeting new friends he hated not being able to be fully him since they were human. It had caused anxiety and after a few minutes he had been ready to leave. On the other hand Solaria had still been someone he was excited to hang out with and could be fully himself with. "Are you... staying home tonight?" Ren asked a bit nervously. Not sure it was okay for him to ask.

Ash couldn’t help but smile when he seemed to avoid the subject. No waaaaaaaay~! Did his little Ren like someone?! “Sounds like fun” He said with a small smile, patting his head as he went back to breakfast, Tenmo joining them at the table with his breakfast and coffee. “Not tonight” He nodded, not wanting to set up another date right now as much as plenty of people were waiting to do

Ren instantly perked up when Ash said he didn't have another date tonight. "Yay! Does that mean we can have another game night?" Ren asked excitedly green eyes moving from Ash to Kaine and then Tenmo. He knew that their Dad's had wanted to do a family game night with Ash home too. Kaine chuckled at Ren's excitement for Ash to be home tonight and then his interest in them doing another game night. "Well, if Ash and Daddy are up for it I say we do it." Kaine replied giving Tenmo a curious look. Ren giving Trio an expectant look himself ears sticking up and tail gently swaying behind him.

“I’m down for another game night! Ash?” Tenmo asked with a big smile on his face. “Sure, sounds like fun” Ash said with a nod, figuring if he wasn’t going to have a night today he could have this game night everyone was talking about. He found himself though really looking forward to this date, and he would need to ask Ren more about Solaria. He was blushing rather hard

Hearing them both agree definitely made Ren happy. He was quick to return to his breakfast now that it was decided that they'd have game night tonight. He was excited for it, knowing that it was going to be a lot of fun. Kaine returned to his breakfast too, after they had finished eating he had an idea to help Ren get over his jealousy with Ash dating. "Ash? Why don't you take Ren out for the afternoon? I can give you guys some money if you want to go into town and do something or you guys can do something else." Kaine suggested noticing how this had Ren perking up even more looking like he was going to explode of he heard one more thing that excited him.

Ash loved the idea of taking Ren out but it made him nervous to go into town. He hadn’t gotten really comfortable in the few times he went through and now it would just be him and Ren? But Ren looked like he was smiling and about to kill over with joy. “Sounds like a plan” He nodded with a smile, patting Rens head. If it was for Ren, he was going to give it a shot

Ren's tail was happily swaying now when his head was pat and Ash agreed. "Perfect. If town becomes too much for you guys its okay to go into the woods. Just remember, large cats aren't native here so try to avoid changing and don't wander too far from home." Kaine told Ash though he knew deep down he wouldn't have to worry. Their oldest had been going out a lot lately and surely knew their little rules by now. Ren just wasnt big enough to travel far enough without them for the pair to safely change where no humans would surely notice them. So of course he was a little worried even if he knew Ash was more than capable of taking care of Ren. Ren who had finished eating had run upstairs to get ready happy about having a day with Ash and a game night tonight.

Ash nodded in understanding, not wanting to go too far regardless. But he knew they would need to be able to get used to the town eventually and would need to assimilate within human life. He had Ren..He had to be strong and do this for Ren. This would be a good test for the both of them. Maybe a quick bite to eat would be a start. A simple get in aNd get out..not too stressful hopefully. Either way, he was sure they would find something to do

Kaine smiled before pulling out his wallet and handing Ash some money. "Here's sixty dollars. Should be plenty for you two for an afternoon." He wasn't sure what Ash and Ren would decide to do but he was sure that would be more than enough to cover it. Ren was darting back down the stairs as an excited panther causing Kaine to laugh but reminding him that he couldn't go to town as a panther. "I know." Ren said happily sitting by the door tail flicking and waiting impatiently for Ash to be ready.

Ash walked over to the door when he was ready, seeing an impatient Ren eagerly waiting for him. He made sure to put his money Away in the wallet, hoping they will both get enjoyment out of the town. “Okay, let’s go” He smiled down at him, Tenmo chiming in. “Come home right away if you aren’t comfortable but I hope you have fun” He smiled, lightly fondling Kaine under the counter where the boys couldn’t see

Ren instantly changed back when Ash approaches eager for them.to have an afternoon together. It'd be the first time it was just the two of them since the island even if it was just for a few hours. Ren happily took Ash's hand as they left the house and made their way into town. "I'm glad we get to hang out." Ren voiced as they were walking.

Kaine wished the boys luck and told them to have fun while trying not to squirm from Tenmo's touch. When the door shut behind the pair he shot his husband a look. "Couldn't even control yourself long enough for the boys to leave, could you?" He teasingly questioned.

“I had to tease you a little bit darling” Tenmo laughed, moving his hand and walking over to do the dishes with an innocent look. “Counter blocked years, you looked as tempting as ever, how could I not?” He said with a small chuckle as he was trying to get the dishes done as quick as possible

”It will be interesting for sure..” Ash nodded as he held the others hand lightly. He has Ren, it was just the town, he got this! He would be fine and give Ren a good few hours. But what would they do? The few times he came into town, he was a bit uncomfortable. “Uhhh...what should we do first?” He asked, seeing so many people around and all these stores to look at 

"That innocent look doesn't fool anyone." Kaine laughed watching Tenmo work in the dishes leaning against the counter. "You have so little control." He mused. Teasing his husband again, just glad that he had been careful enough to make sure Ren and Ash hadn't noticed. That would be a nightmare, he was already sure they've heard more than he had ever wanted them to.

Ren was already overly aware of how uncomfortable Ash already was and they hadn't even gotten into town yet. So when he was asked what they should do first he tried to think about it for a moment. "I... don't know. I haven't come to town much. We could... wander around and wait to see if something catches our attention?" Ren offered not entirely sure what there even was for them to do.

“If I had little control, I would have been full on groping you or not waited or grinding up against your hips darling” Tenmo said as he was cleaning the last few dishes from breakfast. He knew he deserved the teasing in return but man did he want him right then and there!

“Fair” Ash nodded as they got deeper into the town. Focus..focus..He thought as there were a bunch of scents that he had still to get used to and was overwhelming and he couldn’t Jaguar his way out of there. He soon passed a huge sign, stopping to look at Ren. “There’s a zoo..never been but it looks fun” He said as he could remember being told on tv about various animals and stuff to do there