An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ash felt his heart swell when the other agreed to another kiss later, a big smile on his face. He got another thrill when the other started to run after telling them where they were going. He grinned wide when the other started to run, laughing and running after him. He loved the thrill of a good chase and this was quite a chase! Ash quickly darted up the mountain, keeping up alongside him with a big smile. This was so much fun! He loved the wind whipping along his skin and seeing the other running alongside him. He eventually reached where Asahi wanted to go, laughing a lot with a big grin. It was nice to have his first probably good run since arriving here.

Tenmo was having  a good time with Kaine and Ren, enjoying the board game they were currently playing. Ren ended up winning and he pat him on the back. "No bad for your first time playing, you did pretty good" He said with a big grin, eating another handful of watermelon pieces while he licked some juice from his lips so it wouldn't spill all over the floor.

It was thrilling to be able to just run. Darting through the trees and around rocks, breathing all the fresh air and not worrying about a thing. Having someone to run with was even better, it was a lot of fun and it didn't take them nearly as long to reach the top as he had expected. When they reached the summit and stopped he had a bright smile on his face as he looked out over the view below them. "This view is stunning." Asahi said before he was turning to look as Ash his smile not vanishing. "Hopefully you're enjoying yourself." He expressed. Asahi didn't want to bore Ash, he wanted them both to have fun.

"I'm great at games!" Ren replied happily. He really enjoyed playing g games and he lo ed it even more when he was able to pick them up quickly. "Let's party again!" He said excitedly. Kaine laughing before he was setting up the game again. "One more time. Then you go wash up for dinner." He told his son turning his gaze to his husband after. "Speaking of cleaning up." He teased noticing the juice from the watermelon running over his husband's fingers and lips.

Ash was grinning happily as he was overlooking the view from their spot on the mountain. "It's incredible!" He said as his tail swayed behind him and his ears twitched happily. It felt like the sun was closer to their level and he loved the view of the sunset on the horizon overlooking the town and all the towns further away. The sunset was even more beautiful from here with the skies painted such beautiful colors. "It's gorgeous!" Ash said with an even bigger smile, looking back at him.

Tenmo laughed as Ren was eager to play again, watching him setting up the board. Kaine drew attention to his lips and fingers, looking down at them. "Easy fix" He said, making slow work of licking off his fingers and his lips. "Let me wash them off..before it gets too sticky" He said, getting up to go wash his hands in the kitchen sink.

Asahi thought Ash's swaying tail and twitching ears were attractive. Loving that he seemed happy which caused his own tail to make an appearance it wagging happily a bright smile appearing on his face. That big smile on Ash's face made his heart flutter. There was no getting used to that gorgeous smile and how it made Ash's face brighten up. If Asahi was being honest with himself he had hated sitting by while he knew Ash was dating other people. He didn't care how well that went or not he wanted the attention to be on him. Now that the attention was on him he was finding himself unsure of what to do or really say.

"Tease." Kaine mumbled with a playful eye roll and smile as Tenmo got up and went to go wash his hands. Ren had the game set back up in record time and was impatiently waiting for Tenmo so they could start playing again. It rant long before he returned and the game started once more. It was still fun and Kaine and Ren enjoyed it. Kaine making a mental note to set up a family game night and make sure Ash was home for it too thinking it'd be great for all of them.

Ash watched the others tail sway, eyes glancing down at it. He was captivated by the others tail, just....captivated by him. 'I am sure you'll be just as good at showing your feelings for this boy too' 'Someone special' 'A connection like that... one where you just lose yourself in the moment and nothing else matters. That's a special connection' Kaines words echoed through his head when the other looked at him. Everyone made him feel tingly but it felt like his chest hurt around the other. It felt.....good. The others smile just...made him feel good. He walked over to the other, silently pulling him towards him and taking him into a kiss.

Tenmo was quicker to wash his hands before returning to the game. He wondered if Kaine had the same idea, a night to just all be together like this, whether watching a movie or playing a game. An activity that they could all have fun and enjoy together, no one left out or feeling different. A time where they can all simply enjoy each others company.

The world seemed to slow and stop when their eyes met. Despite that his heart kept pounding in his chest especially as he noticed Ash drawing closer. His breath seemed to stop with the rest of the world as he was pulled into a kiss. There wasn't my hesitation in him returning it, arms wrapping around the other's neck. Leaning into the kiss more his heart pounding even faster now. The wait had definitely been worth it, even his jealousy of everyone else Ash had dated vanished with the kiss. Asahi definitely couldn't be happier, their lips parting so he could breath his breaths a shaky mess. "Been practising?" Asahi teased lightly. It wasn't like he didn't know he hadn't kissed others. Right now he couldn't bring himself to care. Leaning in for another kiss, Asahi felt like he could die right now and be happy.

Nearing the end of the game and already having lost Kaine got up to cook dinner leaving Ren and Tenmo to finish their game and see who won. "Should I make something for Ash or do you think they'll be eating out?" Kaine called to Tenmo. It had varied depending in what Ash and his dates did so he was never really sure if he should make him something or not. Granted, if Ash did come home hungry he could just cook for him then.

Ash felt like his heart was beating faster than a drum, feeling the others arms around his neck made things far worse. He breathed heavily when they broke apart, bashful but for a moment when the other mentioned practicing. He had little time to answer before Asahi was leaning in for another kiss. He more than happily accepted and reciprocated, making it even deeper. Oh...fuck...this was an even better kiss than the first time! He pulled the other closer to him, knitting one hand in the others hair while the other was holding him close around his hips.

"You should make a plate for him just in case, Ash might be out for awhile with him tonight. I wouldn't want you to have to get up at a late hour. And worse comes to worse, it will be leftovers" Tenmo smiled as he continued to play, this time winning but not by much. "Good game" He said with a smile, kissing the others cheek.

The hand knitting in his hair and holding him close with a hand wrapped around his waist had him moaning softly into the kiss. Despite having tried his best not to it was so hard to deny how much he liked Ash when their bodies were pressed so close together and their lips locked in a deep kiss. His heart was beating erratically and yet he didn't care. It seemed as though their kisses were getting better and better each time. Making him want them to end less and less each time.

"You have a point." Kaine agreed making sure he made enough to make a plate for Ash too encase he was hungry whenever he came home. Ren was beaming happily at the kiss to his cheek. Even if he didn't win he had fun and that was what was important. Kaine sent Ren to get washed up before he was playing food and calling Tenmo to the table to eat.

The other moaning into the kiss sent shivers down his spine, finding he especially liked the way it sounded. He....really liked the way it sounded....He thought with his own moan escaping his lips. Fuck....fuck...how was he supposed to not get into a heated feeling when he was being kissed like that. He kissed the other deeper, a bit more hungry than before. The hand that was wrapped around his waist dared to give the others ass a light squeeze.

(blanked on Tenmo on what to say beyond joining for dinner XD)

Hearing Ash moan into their kiss too had his heart skip a beat absolutely loving the sound of it. The deeper and hungrier their kiss became the faster Asahi's tail was wagging. If this was what he had to look forward to every time they went out then he didn't care how long he had to wait or how many other guys Ash dated. This was worth the wait, it was like nothing he felt before. No one made him feel even half of what Ash did just by kissing him. A surprised gasp was his response to feeling Ash lightly squeeze his ass, followed by pressing himself more firmly against the other's body. Asahi definitely wanted to feel more of that their lips parting again though staying very close together. Asahi was breathless again and his heart was pounding roughly in his chest.

Ash could feel the slight breeze of the others tail on his hand from how fast he was going. The other pressing up against his body only made his heart go crazier! No other kiss or touch could feel like this..and no kiss definitely made him feel like this! There was that hot feeling again..the feeling he got when he was in the suit that felt like he was boiling, He let go of the other to unbutton his shirt and take it off fully, tossing it aside. So much better..but his body still felt hot and his heart still racing..but a tiny bit better. Yes to the cool air but now the other felt even closer to his now bare chest.

There was a very ease hum that escaped Asahi when Ash lulled away and removed his shirt leaving that torso bare for him. His mouth becoming dry at such a lovely sight reaching out and running his hands along the bare skin feeling the muscles underneath. "Damn..." He whispered loving the sight. Realize g he was staring he moved his eyes from Ash's chest to the other's gaze. His tail was still happily wagging as he was happy to be standing close to him again. "Feeling cooler?" Asahi asked feeling hot himself. He wasn't unaware of what he was feeling though and was just hoping that his arousal wouldn't be too obvious despite their closeness. Not being sure where exactly this was going with them or what he should expect. He knew what he wanted to come from this weather now or in the future but he wasn't sure what Ash really thought or felt.

The others words were not helping his rising heat, and these stupid pants were getting tighter on him, not helping at all. "Not by much...but it help..helped, it helped" He said as he was trying to keep any sort of focus. More...touch me more....need more....Focus! Ash found his thoughts going off track again looking into the others eyes. He wanted to hold him close again, hoping it would steady the heat but it only made it worse..especially with how much the other was pressed up on him, only making his tight pants tighter. "Fuck.." Ash said with a quiet hiss, pressing himself a tiny bit into him but holding him really close.

It was ready for Asahi to realize what was happening here especially as hee was held tightly against him again. It was hard for him not to understand when he could feel their arousal. It was hard to deny wut their bodies so close and with the fact that he heard Ash hiss. It made him wonder if Ash was even aware what it was he was feeling and it caused him to hesitate for a moment. His eyes looking up and locking with Ash's gaze, his movement was careful and a little difficult considering how tightly they were pressed together. Hand finding its way to the other means groin and applying some pressure in a testing manner. Keeping his eyes on Ash's to see the response.

Ash knew by now the other definitely had to have noticed his erection by now, turning a faint red. He wasn't judging him for it at least and- "Asahi.." He said in a low sensual purr, loving the others hand on him. His face went a darker red, not thinking his voice could sound so....lewd. No one made him feel like this...no one came closer to comparing. He leaned into the others neck, nipping at the others skin with a slightly slow pace. "Keep doing that..." He said against the others neck with a low purr.

Damn! Asahi absolutely loved the way his name sounded being said in such a manner. The way Ash was nipping at his neck had his breath catching in his throat. Doing as he was told and continuing to stoke the other through his pants. For a few minutes he was okay with just that but even with the nips he wasn't getting enough stimulation himself. Removing his hand he pressed himself against Ash again this time grinding against him. Moaning happily at the new sensation, and once again wrapping his arms around his dates neck.

Ash let out a low growl at feeling the other grinding up against him. The others scent was so close and it felt like the air was just screaming for Asahi. He did not plan on his date takign such a quick turn but it felt so good around the other..too good. He sat down, pulling Asahi down with him while he leaned against the closest thing to him. He held the others hips and returned the gesture, grinding up into him. He tried to control the raw instinct to go wild all over him but he found it hard...Asahi just had that something about him that was making him like...this so easily. He reached to the others shirt without hesitation, saying a quiet "Damn.." similar to Asahis from earlier. He had a rather lean built, not exactly like his hunter body but god was it a sight. He leaned forward, running his tongue up the others chest. He even tasted as good as he looked..

Being pulled with Ash as he was sitting down caused a surprise sound to escape him. He definitely didn't mind though, especially feeling Ash grinding up into him. Moaning happily as he continued grinding his hips down against him really loving that feeling. That pleasant feeling was overshadowed in a second when he felt those hands at his shirt and feeling his body. Another moan was drawn from him as felt Ash's tongue on his chest. It definitely left a tingling sensation that he really liked. This whole situation wasn't planned when he agreed to this date but he definitely loved this change of events. Focusing his mind enough to continue grinding against him.

Ash felt like it was so painful but he tried to focus on talking...before he got into it. "I can stop..." He said quietly, still nipping at the others chest. "You are driving me crazy and I..I cant help it. All I wanted to do at that reception was keep kissing you...feeling your hands on me...thinking such...sexual things about you and how you treated me regardless. I like you...I dont want to hurt you if you dont want this" he tried to keep focus and it only made him grind harder in need. He didn't want to ruin the others date but he was being driven insane by his needs.

At Ash saying that he could stop there was a very disappointed sound that came from him. "Why would I want you to stop?" Asahi asked dipping his head down to press his lips to the other's neck. Hearing about how Ash felt since the wedding and them kissing. "Oh? You wanted sex from me then too?" Asahi questioned with a teasing smile. His hips stopped and he kissed Ash's neck again, "I really like you, Ash. I want this... Want whatever you'll give me." He purred.

Ash turned a darker red at hearing the things the other had to say about him and the reference to wanting sex even at the reception. "Are you trying to embarrass me...?" he groaned before his heart definitely skipped a beat when the other said he liked and wanted him in such a tone. "Fuck....." he said in a low hiss again as he was undoing his pants. "You better hope you can take me..my muscles are not the only thing I'm packing" He said, trying to remember a phrase he heard on a movie, groaning when the others hips stopped but took the time to take his pants off.

"Maybe just a little." Asahi teased. It was hard not to tease and want to embarrass Ash a little, especially when it allowed him to see that face flush a lovely red. A curious look crossed his face when Ash spoke in such a manner. "Believe me, I'm sure I can handle it." Asahi purred with a smile. If anything he was even more eager to see what Ash was packing. Well... see and feel which is why he shifted to help get Ash out of his pants and to slip out of his own. He loved the confidence Ash showed, finding him even more attractive though he had not thought it was possible.

Ash was glad the other didn't look at him too strangely at the line, quickly getting back into the groove of things. He was more than happy to take off the clothes, liking the breeze normally but now for whole new reasons. He would have never gotten this opportunity on the island and looked over the covered groin before going back up again. Now those were birthing hips, fit perfectly in his palms...He thought as he pulled his underwear off. Was his size different than the people here? Everyone was different so would be be average or large? Hopefully not smaller to shame his pride..

Asahi definitely liked the way Ash was looking him over. His eyes were watching him remove his underwear eager to see what was hiding underneath. What was uncovered definitely made him half a pleased hum passing his lips. "Now that's a glorious sight." Asahi purred with a smile. Reaching out to run his fingers teasingly along his shaft. He was even more eager now shifting out of Ash's lap so he could lean over and run his tongue along the hard length. Enjoying the taste his blue eyes looking up at his handsome date with a pleased sparkle.

Whatever it was, Asahi didn’t seem to mind one bit. He loved being able to have the freedom to look and touch another man like he was doing right now..and he was taking it all in. His eyes widened when he felt the others tongue on him, letting out a low purr. Fuck that felt good! “Damn..You’ll have to show me more of that...” He groaned