The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I am sure that there is a lot I will need to know about humans." Xeno admitted wanting to be hones there. Even if he shared this planet with them for as long as he had he knew little about them. That could be blamed on the fact that this is the longest he had remained out of his tomb. Still, it meant he had a lot to learn about them especially since they would be going to Kai's world. For now no questions really came to mind, largely because he had no idea where to start to begin with.

He was happy to lean against the other man again, loving the feeling of skin touching skin. This was just as great as when they had been close in the forest earlier. Possibly even better if he gave it some thought considering the fact that there weren't any clothes between them. The kiss to his neck made him hum happily. "We have been." He agreed with a nod turning his head so he could kiss the other's neck in return. His fingers once more happily tracing over the muscles of the other man's chest. It didn't matter, even if he knew that they couldn't do anything here he couldn't bring himself not to touch and explore the other's body.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"or when you need to know or figure out the questions you want to ask.... I am here I will help you out. Then I will answer any questions I could.. I will answer them thoroughly well as thoroughly as I can." He said kissing Xenos neck. A cute love the skin to skin contact it made him feel so happy. It felt like there was nothing in between them.

"This break between us was so nice maybe we should have some more days like this when I work really hard the day before? I know it would take longer for me to go to my time, but I think that you will like taking our time to get there. I don't think it's something that we should Rush." He said smiling he was feeling me other tracing over his muscles. "You know I love when you do that " he said smiling

"We'll worry about it as we get closer to leaving and going to your time. Gives me plenty of time to figure out what sort of questions I want to ask." Xeno admitted though there was one pressing question on his mind right now. "How long do humans live for?" He knew that he would outlive the man but he wanted to know how long he had to spend with him. If he should be worried and their time short or if he'd have many happy years ahead of him with the other man.

"I suppose we could make this into a habit. After you have a really hard day of training." He agreed with a small nod. Xeno was willing to give this to Kai, as long as he was training hard he'd be more than happy to give him another relaxing day like this. As he was told that Kai didn't think getting to his time was something to rush a soft sigh escaped the demon. "I know you're right... but I want to get there..." He admitted with a small frown. Sure they shouldn't rush it but he wanted to get to Kai's time and be able to be with him more closely. At the same time he understood why there wasn't a rush and why they shouldn't rush it. That didn't necessarily make him happy but he understood and was willing to accept it.

While his fingers were exploring the other's torso and tracing his muscles again his smile turned to a smirk when Kai spoke. His eyes moved to meet the human's with a knowing look, "That I do." Xeno agreed. After he said that his eyes moved back to his hands to follow their movements with his gaze before he was looking back up at Kai and leaning up for another kiss. More than happy to just enjoy this for as long as they possible could.

"all right I can't wait to see what questions you will come up with I'm sure that there has been some questions that you've been wanting to know, never had the chance to ask and have just forgotten" he said smiling. Kai bit his lip as he heard Xeno ask how long humans live. "Well it depends on the human some humans live to be over a hundred. Normally it's 80 to 90 tho. It can be younger it just depends." Kai sighed as he said that he knew what the other one was getting at and it kind of tug on his heartstrings. "Is there any way to tie our lives together? Maybe make me live longer. I don't want to leave you alone that's what scares me the most" Kai admitted looking at him.

"All right I promise I will work hard. Tomorrow I will have a really hard core workout. Working my entire body in my mind. Before long you might not even recognize any more." He said happy. "I know you want to get there as soon as we can I want to get there and take you there as soon as I can, but there are sometimes where we just can't help it. I promised the moment we get back and we are in a safe place I will make you mine body and soul." He said smiling and kissed his cheek

Kai rubbed up and down Xenos back smiling as he did so. "You know for some reason with you I can't stop smiling. You give me a reason to smile and make me happy." He stated as he went in for another kiss and kissed Xeno gently on the lips. "Do you know how much longer the bath will be warm? I don't want to make it too cold and us getting sick"

Xeno could tell that Kai was aware why he had asked about the average lifespan of a human and the answer he got didn't really help him since he had absolutely no way of knowing what group Kai would end up falling into. He could have more than 60 years ahead of them, he could have less than that. The uncertainty in it made him uneasy wishing that he had some way of knowing for sure. His mind was running wild when he suddenly heard Kai ask if there was a way to tie their lives together, to possible make it so that Kai would live longer adding that he didn't want to leave him alone and that it scared him to do so.

This had Xeno's mind racing for a whole knew reason, was it possible he could tie his lifeline with Kai's? If it was he knew they'd be bound to each other even more than he already felt they would be. "It might be possible to tie our lifelines together... it'd extend your life by at least 125 years... but there isn't any way of knowing how that could affect you or just how long your life will be extended for. It could in a sense make you immortal or it could even drastically reduce your lifespan. It depends on the strength of your will." Xeno admitted. It had never occurred to him to try to increase Kai's lifespan there were of course dangers that came with doing so.

Amusement reappeared when Kai said that tomorrow he would work really hard working his mind and entire body expressing that before long he may not even recognize him even more. "How cute." Xeno mused finding that he actually liked the idea of watching Kai work out in such a manner. Kai commenting on how much he knew he wanted to get there flustered the demon who wasn't used to being close to anyone like this. That fluster only seemed to get worse his face blushing a deep red when it was expressed that Kai would be sure to make him his in body and soul. Xeno knew what that meant and he was very eager for it to happen which only made him all the more impatient. He'd have to do his best to try to reign himself in and exercise some patience.

The hand rubbing his back was soothing and had the demon happily lean into the touch wanting to feel those hands more firmly. No sooner had he done that and Kai was speaking which only caused a smile to appear on Xeno's face in response. "I'm glad you can't seem to stop smiling and that I make you so happy." He admitted honestly. What was said after made him laugh softly, "I kinda weaved my magic into the water while we've been sitting here together to keep it warm... so... as long as I want to." He purred returning each and every kiss he was given happily.

"honestly I'm willing to try anything I don't want to leave you alone I think it'll just be too painful once I've started falling so hard for you. Each passing day my will to be with you is getting stronger I tried to ignore it first, but I don't think there's anyway that I can actually deny it now" Kai said smiling and kissed his cheek

"I promise you that the wait will be worth it. I will be here for you every step of the way no matter what." He said kissing Xeno again and then running his hands through xenos hair. "If you're willing to try that dangerous spell we should do it while we are here. I don't mind tying my life into yours. The otherworld I don't have anything when we get there I will be happy to have you." Kai explain the smiled as he looked at the water. "Good I think the storms going to be going all night so I relaxing hair for a bit longer I think it out and watch it. Everything is better when I am with you" he said smiling

• 2 weeks later...

Xeno wasn't sure how he felt about Kai so willing to bond himself to him like that. Even if it was just their lifelines being bonded that was a serious thing to do. "It would require your blood... I hope you know that." Xeno informed the other when he seemed so willing. It wasn't just a dangerous spell it was a dark one requiring blood from both parties in order for it to know what lifelines were being combined. Blood from them wasn't the only ingredients it require of course so he'd have to make sure he had them stalked if Kai was sure this was something he wanted to do.

"We can stay in the water as long as you want." He replied with a small nod at being told that he wanted to relax in the water for a bit longer. Hearing him say in such a manner that everything was better when with him made him wonder if Kai was blind to what he was. Things may seem nice now but that wasn't how they'd always be. Not to mention, there was no telling how travelling to Kai's world would affect him. It could be for the better, or that new found freedom could end up being for the worse. But for now at least he could enjoy being close to him and focus on the promise of what lied ahead for them when they did get out of this world.

• 2 weeks later...

"I am ok with that....I don't want to go to my world and then leave you because of my age...I feel that it will be too much for you and I don't want anything to happen to you or me." he said looking at him. "I want to spend all the time with you and I am prepared for as much pain as I need to live with you longer." Kai said holding him close and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next and loved everything about it and about Xeno he just wondered when this all started to happen.

"Really ok. It really is nice in here." he said looking at him and relaxed and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait for everything to happen you know." he said looking at him. "I am a little scared of what is going to happen to you when we go to my world, but I know that what ever happens we will deal with it together." he said kissing his cheek and then closed his eyes to relax in the water for a bit longer

A few weeks passed and Xeno worked with Kai on controlling his magic while feeling strong emotions while gathering the rest of the ingredients he'd need for the spell to bind their lifelines. It required a lot of rarer ingredients that had taken him awhile to gather and then they had to wait for the right day to do so. The spell requiring a lunar eclipse to strengthen the magic had caused him to push the date even further back. The day finally arrived though, he had all the ingredients and was in the middle of preparations since it had to be completed during the eclipse which never lasted very long. Humming softly to himself as he was working and mixing things together.

His mind was roving as he was working though continuously going back to how things had changed so much since their first picnic. Of course, he had stuck to his promise of making sure they had more days to relax like that especially after a hard day of training. Those thoughts alone had a soft smile spreading across Xeno's face. They were so much closer to finally getting out of here that he was itching for freedom even more.

Kai was so happy in the following weeks getting everything ready and training. He was getting really good at his magic now and he was trying to help the person he really cared about every day soon it came to tie there lives together, Kai thought over and over what would happen if magic didn't work in his world. He just hoped everything that if they did go back to his time everything would hold up. "Hey Xeno do you need any help?" he asked

"I think after this we should rest for a bit I know you have been stressing over this spell for a while now." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek as he set down next to him knowing that he was so stressed about this spell working. "It will do good we went over this a lot of times. You know what you are doing." he said looking at him trying to distract him too much

Xeno looked up with from his work when he heard Kai asking him if he needed any help. "No... I think it's about ready." He replied with a soft sigh. Suddenly Kai was kissing his cheek telling him that he thought after he finished they should rest for a bit. A soft blush appeared on his face at the mention of knowing he had been stressing over this spell for awhile. There was so much that could go wrong that he had gone over it again and again, even remade certain parts for the spell multiple times. Yet he hadn't realized that Kai was aware of his stress over it and it was a little embarrassing to think he hadn't hid it better.

"I just want it to go right." Xeno said softly his voice not very strong at the moment. Gaze moving from what he had been working on to Kai who told him that he knew what he was doing. Xeno really hoped that the human was right and that he did know what he was doing. Taking in a deep breath he let it out in a sigh before he turned away from the ingredients in front of him completely. "Okay... I'm sure you're right. Let's go relax a little." He finally said agreeing to go relax with Kai and stop worrying about it for now. They had some time for him to try to relax and get his mind to settle before tonight and he should really enjoy that time before he'd have to focus harder later that night.

Kai smiled and was with him the whole way he was trying so hard to keep his stress down, but that was so hard for Xeno to do. Kai knew that he was trying to make it right and didn't want anything to go wrong, but still Xeno had to rest or it wouldn't work Xeno had been focused on this spell the last week and a half trying to get everything right and even kai knew that everything was right the first time. Xeno needed to rest.

Kai smiled as Xeno. "I am sure it will I looked over the spell as well and Everything looks right don't stress to hard or it won't go right...Remember that was the one thing you taught me. Stress makes it harder to work." he said looking at him as he walked over to and got Xeno some water and brought it back to him. "If you are involoved it will be fine I learned from you that you need to trust in yourself and anything will go right." he said as he took him away from the room. "Do you want to take a bath or food I know you need to rest up." he said smiling with concerned in his eyes.

• 1 month later...

"If I say bath are you going to join me?" Xeno questioned with a small smile. Nothing helped him relax more than being around Kai and spending time with him. It had seemed that they were only getting closer with each day that passed and despite being busy and stressing over this spell Xeno had taken every opportunity to be close to Kai. Any time he could relax with Kai he would, no questions asked. Sure he was a little hungry as well but rang could wait for a bath with the human he was all to attached to.

"Get the bath ready for me? I'll be there in a minute." Xeno questioned offering Kai a smile before waiting for the human to head off to get the bath ready. It'd be the best and quickest way to help him relax. While the other was getting the bath ready Xeno took the chance to secretly look over the preparations another time unable to help it. He was positive that he'd be able to finish another look over before Kai returned from getting the bath ready for him.

"the answer is yes I will join you if that is what you want.... I don't mind being around you it makes me feel happy and I know you feel at peace when I am with you." He said looking at and ran his hand through Xenos hair. "After the bath I will fix you some food did you probably haven't ate at all today have you?" He said smiling as he pulled his hand away from Xenos face.

"All right I'll go get the bath ready for you. I'll even take it with you. Don't leave me waiting too long." Kai said smiling as he walked out of the room and into the bathroom filling the bathtub with warm water and casting a spell on it to keep the water warm for Xeno. After that he took off his own clothes and got into the bath.

I have to!" Xeno lied when Kai practically called him out on not eating today. Though he was still too distracted by the fact that the human had run a hand through his hair which managed to soothe him and relax him almost instantly. "Food after sounds good though." He admitted with a smile. Kai saying he'd go get the bath ready for him and take it with him already had Xeno eager to get in the tub with him. "I'll be quick." He promised watching Kai head off to get it ready.

Once Kai was gone he rechecked things one last time before finally leaving it be. Entering the room he had a lovely sight greeting him. Kai was already in the water a deep hum escaping him at the view. Xeno wasted no time in stripping out of his own clothes and moving to join Kai in the water. A deep pleased him escaping him when the warm water touched his tense body. It was almost instant that he felt his muscles relaxing. "The temperature is perfect." He breathed out happily.

He smiled and laughed. Kai you have all too well and knew that he was lying. "I'll make some food after the bath." He said kissing his head. Just before heading out to the bathroom

Kai smiled at the perfect temperature of the water he was so happy that he learned this from xeno. That when Xeno came in and got into the warm water he smiled when he said it was a perfect temperature. "I learned from the best... I was hoping this water would relax you you have been far too stressed." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "It'll be okay I promise. You never do anything half-assed so just go with the flow....also why don't you come here so I can hold you while you are relaxing." He said

"It definitely has." Xeno said with a soft sigh his eyes drifting shut for a moment. The water certainly was relaxing him and he had to completely agree as much as he hated to do so. He'd been far too stressed for awhile and really needed this. Xeno didn't have to be told twice when Kai said he should come here so the human could hold him while he was relaxing. It seemed every second that passed Xeno found more and more comfort in those arms. He knew it wasn't necessarily a good thing especially considering how breakable a human was, hero or not. But there was no denying the draw he felt towards him no matter how much he told himself he should feel otherwise.

Slipping into Kai's arms Xeno was finding himself relaxing even more. It never ceased to amaze him how Kai seemed to have changed his life so much. To think a human brought to this world to seal him away again had actually changed it in a much more positive way. Xeno never would have bet in such an outcome in a million years but definitely wouldn't complain to never being locked away in that tomb again. That was one reason why he would lock their lifelines together. The other being because one normal human lifespan wasn't enough time for him. He wanted to spend more time with him, see where this was going and what it meant. This spell would ensure he had more time to do that and wouldn't have to stress so much about not being able to dive right into it right now. "You're prefect." Xeno said suddenly. Not saying anything else about it just those two words.

Kai smiled "if you want I can even massage your back I bet that was so great for you? It's completely up to you if you want me to do that or not." He said as he just help him close in the bath letting xeno fully relax. Kai wondered if soul mates existed and if Xeno was his. He knew he shouldn't feel this way about a demon, but there is no denying the fact that he actually felt like this he wanted to make Xeno Happy she wanted to see that smile on his face.

Kai smiled more as he started to rub the other males back. He would soon be able to go home soon and take Xeno with him, but the truth was he was actually really starting to like this time period and most of all Xeno. "You know you are perfect in every way as well." He said when you down and kissing Xenos cheek. "I promise everything will work out in the end. It always does. I have learned that through you"

"A massage tonight after the spell and before bed would be great." Xeno replied not feeling like he needed it right now but definitely feeling like he could use one later. Feeling his back being rubbed had a pleased hum escaping him letting his eyes drift shut and just enjoying being close to Kai again. He loved every chance he had to be close to Kai. While he enjoyed the opportunity to relax his mind went back to their main goal, going to the human's time. They were getting closer and closer, Xeno was hoping they'd be ready in a week.

Being told he was perfect too and his cheek being kissed had the demon craving more from Kai. It seemed with every day that passed Xeno started to crave more and more from Kai. Which caused an odd unfamiliar ache to make itself known making it harder and harder to stick to his oath. "I'm sure your right." He breathed before he turned his head to catch Kai's lips in a deep kiss. Unable to fight the urge and finding he didn't want to fight it. Any resolve he had, any ooh those destructive feelings always seemed to vanish around the human.

It turned putt that the demon Xeno was around Kai was a demon that he didn't even recognize. What made matters worse was he couldn't tell if he liked it or not. Just that he thoroughly enjoyed the way the human made him feel and how open minded he was. Even as strangers Kai had treated him differently than anyone ever had before.

"so we doing spell the night? Is tonight the right night that we need to do it? I have been preparing for everything." He said smiling. Kai didn't know if this process was painful or not, but he was preparing for the worst. "Oh you mean after you finish the spell is that right?" He said laughing. "I got a little confused there." Kai said

Kai smiled as he felt Xeno with him. Every day he himself wanted more and more. If kai could he would have him right then and there. Kai wanted Xeno more than His life, but he was respecting the demons wishes. Kai you didn't want to force him or break any oaths he had he just enjoyed being with him every second of the day. "Xeno you are my everything I hope you know that." He whispered

"Yes. We either do the spell tonight or have to wait for the next lunar eclipse. We'd be stuck in this time until then since we don't know how much magic if any is present in your time to do the spell. I don't know if I can keep controlling myself that long." The last part was a whisper because he was aware that Kai knew how badly he wanted him. How there had been times he had almost just said to take him, oath or no oath. Kai had always managed to get him to relax and reminded him he wouldn't have to wait too much longer. Xeno wasn't sure he could hold off growing need much longer and didn't want to tempt fate.

"I do." The demon breathed in response. He knew that Kai thought of him as his everything, the human having told him more than once. Though he absolutely loved hearing it. Curling up against the human before he was catching Kai's lips on a deep kiss. Loving to kiss him and it was a great distraction.

"I am ready and prepared to do it tonight. I promise that no matter what I won't back out. I want to be with you forever and always. besides the sooner we do this the sooner we can open the portal to go back to my time." He said holding Xeno. Kai thought that she was getting stronger more so everyday. "Do you I think that if we do this we can go back to my time within a few weeks?" Kai asked

Kai was so happy that xeno was cuddling against him. "after we do the spell the night we can cuddle the entire night. I will kiss you and love you as we do it." He whispered enjoying the bath.

• 4 weeks later...

Hearing Kai express how ready he was for them to do the spell tonight had him sighing softly. He would blame the human if he wanted to back out of the spell at the last minute. It'd be tedious since it meant he had stressed over nothing but he wouldn't have been able to blame him. Xeno knew Kai wanted to be with him forever, or at least the human felt that way now but forever was a really long time and he was sure that Kai would see sides of him he wouldn't like in that time. There were bound to be sides of his human he'd see that he wouldn't like either but he did his best not to focus on that too much. The question brought him out of his thoughts his eyes moving up to the other's face and meeting his gaze. "Most likely. Unless you try to push it back." Xeno admitted. After tonight, after the spell was preformed there was no reason why they wouldn't be able to open the portal and leave his time within a few weeks.

Those words sounded like perfection and made Xeno even happier letting his eyes drift shut as he rested his head on the human's chest listening to the sound of his beating heart and steady breathing. "That sounds... lovely." He murmured not lying about it. Ending the night with them cuddling more once the spell had been completed did sound amazing and he felt like it'd be a nice way to end the other stressful day.

"No I am fine with it tonight, unless you want to wait. I want to do this sooner than later....If I want any longer than tonight I might back out and I don't want to do that I am sure there will be times when we will want to kill each other, but that is part of being together you know the ups and downs." He said smiling and looked at him kissing his cheek. "Besides I don't know if you can last longer I can feel your lust for be growing more and more." kai said looking at him and kissed his neck and rubbed his back and chest. 

"I promise it will be fine I am ready and accept everything." He said smiling and closed his eyes just relaxing in the bath. "I am glad you told me how to make this bath perfect it makes it so much more better." He said closing his eyes and just listening to Xeno's breathing

Hearing how sure Kai felt about doing it tonight did make Xeno feel better. At least he knew that Kai wouldn't end up resenting it later. Hearing what he said after had a blush sprouting up on his face as those lips kissed his neck and his back and chest were rubbed. "You make it hard for it not to grow." He groaned being honest about it. Turning his head he caught Kai's lips in a kiss wanting this much more than he wanted those lips anywhere else. At least for now while he still had to abide by his oath. Even though he knew that Kai wasn't tempting him on purpose it was difficult to not just give in to his desires.

"As long as you remain sure." Xeno replied not feeling the need to say anymore about the subject. "It really does." He agreed with a hum happily relaxing there in Kai's lap. For awhile he was fine just doing this but soon he knew that they had to get out and get the whole thing going. "We should get out and get dressed." He murmured his eyes still closed before they were opening and moving to meet Kai's.