The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Glad too know I'm not too heavy." Xeno replied thoughtfully. He really was happy to know that he wasn't heavy to Kai, especially since he enjoyed lying on him in this manner. He was also oddly happy to hear that it had been the best sleep Kai had since arriving in this world. "Definitely! I'm hungry." Xeno mused with a bright smile as he moved to get out of bed. The thought of food was a pleasant one, and they still had magic to do today.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"I can help you make food today as well, but I'm not going to push myself as hard as I did last time to make stuff happen. If it happens it happens my body still hates me from the last time." he said smiling as he got up and started to get dressed before looking at him and having a smile on his face. "You have a nice body I don't know if I said that before to you." he said

"You may have mentioned it." Xeno mused. Though he definitely enjoyed being told that Kai thought he had a nice body. "You're definitely welcome to help me make breakfast." He added not minding the help. The demon definitely wouldn't deny the help, liking spending time with him. "I bet, we'll take today easier." Xeno promised with a smile.

"WEll then." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he looked at the fire that was still there and it made him feel warm inside."I'm glad I found you it makes me happy." he said looking at him then he started to walk to the kitchen smiling that he remembered where it was now. He soon walked into it. "Thanks that means the world to me that we are taking a brake from going hardcore magic" he said smiling. Soon Kai was in deep thought. "So if we are sharing that room should I move my things into it as well?" he asked looking at him

"That would make sense." Xeno admitted with a nod at the mention of Kai moving his stuff into the room since they would be sharing it from now on. "I'm glad that we found each other as well." It wasn't a lie. Though Xeno still felt like he could use Kai and his attraction to him to his advantage he was still happy that they had found each other and not just for that reason. There was more he was getting from Kai than that, and the idea of getting out of this world and being completely free was exciting. Not to mention he really was interested in seeing what would come from them, how this relationship of theirs would end up.

For the moment he decided to focus more on breakfast, and enjoyed having Kai's help, taking the chance to mess around and tease the other man while they were cooking. When breakfast was done and they were getting it on the table he offered the human a small smile. "Since we're going to have an easy day today I thought it'd be a nice idea to have our lesson outside. Enjoy some fresh air." Xeno mentioned to Kai.

"That is good. I'll move my stuff in later right now food." he said smiling as he looked at him and even took his hand pulling him into a kiss when he was teasing him in the kitchen he even grabbed Xeno's butt just to have fun with him. "Damn you have a firm butt. Nice and filled out." he said smiling and kissed Xeno's cheek once again as he was cooling with him. When everything was on the table and he started to eat he looked over at him. "Yeah I guess some fresh air would do us both some good." he said looking at Xeno and thought about it. "So what is today's lesson going to be?"

"Glad you like it." Xeno laughed when Kai told him he had a firm butt. A bit amused that Kai seemed to like it but also kind of happy about it. Fooling around while they were cooking really was fun and made the whole thing go by so much faster. Not that he minded cooking to begin with but it was definitely much more fun when he had someone to do it with and to mess around with at the same time. As they were eating he was asked what the days lesson was going to hold, for a moment he considered the options for easier spells before he shrugged. "I suppose the best thing to practice on a day like today is projection. It allows you in a sense to project your mind somewhere else so you can inspect areas from a safe distance. It's pretty easy magic wise, but can be a bit mentally draining depending on the distance you're trying to project over." Xeno explained. "So we'll start with a small distance for today so you won't get tired out and then over time you can start increasing that distance."

Kai had never had this much fun cooking before and loved every second of it. He only wish they could do it more when he decided that they now could. "I can't wait to try it sounds fun. Also doesn't sound like it'll use that much magic energy, are we doing it in the training room today or we going to do it in the Forest I am just curious." Kai said as he was eating his food.

"I thought we could do it out in the forest. Have a nice day outside. We can pack a lunch and just make a nice trip out of it." Xeno replied offering a small smile. The idea of spending the day out with Kai was a pleasant one, whether or not there was a lesson involved. As they were eating breakfast together he was happy to continue chatting with the other man, talking about everything a bunch of different things. After breakfast he said he was going to bathe before they left for the day, even offering for Kai to join him before he was already heading off not waiting for an answer.

Kai smiled. " That would be great will be here with you and I love you spend the day put as well." He said then they talked most of the time while eating misting about nothing just two guys hanging out. Kai was glad that he would be himself with Xeno. After they finished he washed the dishes and filled Xeno for a bath wanting to join Xeno in anything that he would do..

• 4 weeks later...

It wasn't very surprising to Xeno that Kai had come to join him in the bath before they'd leave for their day out in the fresh air. If he was being honest with himself he'd actually be quite surprised if the human hadn't decided to join him. Not that it made much of a difference in the end. After their bath he was packing a nice lunch and it wasn't long before they were leaving the ancient stone building and heading back out into the world. Of course, they had to travel through the dead zone before they were able to find somewhere nice and green to settle down in and practice magic.

Kai had fun taking a bath and just relaxing he also helped Xeno pic out and get everything ready for there day out as well. Kai was so happy that this was happening he wanted to have a day out with Xeno for a while now and was happy that they could do it now. Kai kissed Xeno's cheek as they left for the day out. Kai felt bad at the dead zone and wished he could help make it all better. Soon they were in a nice green area and he smiled thinking that he really liked this place. "So are we stopping here?" he asked

It was a bit contagious, how happy Kai seemed to be for them to spend the day outside of the stone walls of his home. Xeno had to agree it was nice, thinking that maybe they needed to make some more time for them to be able to do so. As they finally made it out of the dead zone and had travelled for a little while within the lush green woods they had come to a stop. Kai took the opportunity to ask if they were going to be stopping here. Glancing around and taking into account the area he shrugged slightly, "Is this the spot you want to practice in?" Where they ended up stopping didn't make much of a difference in the plans they had today, making it so Xeno was more than happy to let Kai make that final decision. Feeling as though he didn't get to make most of the decisions since his arrival here.

"well right here does have a good view, it's up to you. Over there is more flowers....tho if we are going to be out till sunset this would be a great place to watch.....um.......what do you think." He asked not use to making choices in this world. Every since Kai got here he was told where to go and what to do. Yes he was tired of it , but no he didn't mind when he was with Xeno.

Taking Kai's choices into consideration as he was looking from their spot now to the flowers the other had mentioned. Thinking it over before he smiled at the human, "I agree. This place will be great." He finally said giving a small smile and moving to set their picnic basket down. "It's a nice place." Xeno added after turning his gaze to the other man now. "So, we can either start your magic now, or we can just take a moment to enjoy this lovely spot and finally being out of that building."

"why don't we relax for a bit I have been working hard and need a brake." He said sitting down once everything was set up for there day. Kai looked at him and was so happy. He had never felt this happy before in his life. "You think your home would still be there in my time? ,I am just wondering it would be nice to live off grid as people call it in my time."Kai said and looked at him thinking about where they should go in the future.

"I agree." Xeno replied with a smile sitting down himself. Liking the idea of them relaxing for a bit before they'd get into today's lesson. If he was being completely honest with himself, he didn't care if they ever ended up getting to the lesson today. His thoughts were interrupted when he was asked if he thought that his home might still be there in Kai's time. It made him stop and think about it for a moment glancing back towards the mountains where his home resided. "I suppose it's possible but... we wouldn't even know where to look in your world. We could spend the rest of your life looking for it and still never find it." Xeno said honestly as he turned his gaze back to Kai.

Reaching out he took the human's hand in his and gave him a bright smile, "We won't know what lifestyle will be best for us in your time until we get there." Xeno didn't want Kai to worry about such things right now when they weren't there yet. "When we get there we can try living in different places until we find one we both like." He added wanting the other man to know that he was alright with them trying different places until they found the right one. Whether or not that was off the grid they wouldn't know yet.

"I guess we will see you know. I also wonder if when we go to my world will we be placed where I was taken or the updated version of the place where we cross....huh I don't know, but I guess we will find out when it happens.....I can't wait to show you my world....Tho I have a feeling nothing is going to be as pretty as this time and place." Kai said looking at him then took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"You know I will train today, but its nice to just rest and be here with no care in the world. It feels like the world has slowed down when we are outside and I really like it...." Kai said as he opened his eyes and leaned over to kiss Xeno happy that everything was going there way and just wanted to be with him as well. "I think we should fill the backpack with all the stuff we need and hope that the stuff goes with us as well." he said thinking about it.

"I honestly don't know." Xeno admitted to Kai when he was asked if they would be placed in the updated version of the place they crossed through when going to his time. He had no idea if they would or not, and had no way of telling Kai what would happen. "It's one of those variables. We could either end up at the same location but in your time, or we could be thrown back to where you were when you came through the portal to begin with." He stopped and considered things a bit more. "Or... if the portal is completely random there is no telling where in your time we'll end up."

Xeno was caught by surprise when Kai took his lips in a kiss, but he enjoyed it and returned the kiss. Listening as he was told that they should fill the backpack with all the stuff they would need and hope that when they did make the trip that the stuff would go with them as well. "I'm sure it would, I'm just not sure in what condition it will be in once we reach your time. It could be unaffected or it could end up aged." Xeno replied trying to think about it.

After a few moments of thinking he shrugged and decided he didn't care for thinking about such things right now. Instead he leaned forward to capture Kai's lips in another kiss, really enjoying this and wanting to just focus on their lips being connected right now.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well we might have to look into that I wouldn't mind knowing where we end up you know. It could be bad if we just show up in the middle of a place we shouldn't be." he said thinking about it wondering how they could find out what or where they were going to end up at. "We could be there is alot of things that could happen." Kai said sighing and shook his head.

"That is true maybe we could cast a spell to have it age slower or something like that? I am not sure what all we would have to do in the end." he said looking at Xeno and shook his head. Kai smiled as he was cut off in mid thought with another kiss by Xeno. Kai smiled and pulled the demon on top of him so he could hole him in his arms.

Xeno was surprised when he was grabbed and pulled into Kai's lap, eyes locking with the other man's gaze as he was held in the other's arms. Oddly... Xeno found himself liking being so close to the human. Where he knew he should feel uneasy he felt the complete opposite. Finding that he really did enjoy it and encouraging him to lean forward, pressing himself against Kai more. His own arms moved to wrap loosely around the man's neck.

Without any thought and not saying another word he just dipped his head down to kiss Kai again. Right now he didn't really feel like speaking about spells or worrying about their trip through the portal to Kai's world. Right now he just wanted to focus on the human. As they kissed his mind fell blank, leaving him to do nothing but enjoy their moment together. This was nice, something he could get used to. While it confused him that he enjoyed being close to Kai like this and wanted to be as close as possible it was hard to ignore his growing feelings.

Though there was still a part of him that saw Kai as a way of getting what he really wanted, freedom and all. There was another that just couldn't deny how great he felt when around him. When the kiss finally broke it was to give Kai a chance to breath, but that didn't mean that he didn't occupy himself with other parts of the human. Including shifting an arm slightly to curiously and even a little hesitantly run his fingers through the hair at the base of Kai's head. Admiring the feeling of it there and trying to distract his mind from the sudden flood of feelings he felt.

"Man I am starting to love everything about you." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek wondering what they should do next. Kai was so happy he didn't feel like doing anything else he just wanted to sit here all day and night holding the person he was starting to fall deeply in love with. It was something that Kai didn't understand and he wish he really did.

Kai hoped that when he did take Xeno into his world he didn't leave him and run off, but it was a chance he had to take. He just couldn't think about anything else and just wondered what to do next as he held him. The feelings were so great as something came over him and the grass around them was starting to get a little burnt from his fire

"Starting too?" Xeno mused with a small smile. "Is there something about me you don't love?" He honestly questioned. Wondering what if anything Kai didn't love or even really like about him. Xeno was sure that there was something, as no one was perfect. A demon especially was far from perfect. There were traits of his that lied dormait in this world that could be awakened in Kai's. It made him question how much he'd change pr of he'd end up changing at all.

Even that seemed of little concern right now though. Neither of them seemed interested in worrying about spells or magic right now and were just enjoying each other. It took Xeno awhile since he was losing himself in the human's eyes to realize the magic that had been conjured by Kai and was slowly starting to burn the grass around them. "Someone's feeling strong emotions." He purred against the other's neck pressing his lips against the soft skin before he a small smirk spread across his face. "Maybe you should try to reel that magic back in though. Before you burn the forest down." Xeno suggested with a soft laugh.

While he definitely loved that Kai's feelings for him were such a strong fuel for his magic, Xeno didn't want him to lose control of that magic by letting it run wild. Even if he wanted to focus on them, he'd have to remind and teach Kai certain control of his magic. Control that would allow his magic to still manifest and maybe even affect things around them but not be destructive or overpowering.

"The only this is with me and not you." he said smiling. "I am afraid to love with my whole heart I have got hurt, but ones that I thought I loved before. So don't worry its not about you.....If anything its me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek smiling. "Everything about you is perfect to me and I wouldn't change it for anything." Kai explained.

Kai then broke eye contact and looked down at the ground as he smiled and the grass stopped burning. "Sorry what I feel for you just all came out at once and yes I am feeling strong emotions with you near me how can I not and I will try not to burn the forest down. THo I have a feeling if I do start a fire you could put it out." he said smiling as he felt the other pressing his face into his neck and Kai let out a soft moan this is everything he wanted in his life and more.

Kai looked into Xeno's eyes again. "I think my magic is from my emotions. The more I feel the more powerful I become. I am not sure tho, but at least I learned something from you today. Damn your eyes are so pretty." he whispered getting distracted again and loving everyone second of this.

Xeno expected Kai to tell him something that he didn't like about him, something he wanted him to fix. That wasn't what happened at all though. Instead Kai was telling him that he was afraid to love with his whole hear since he had been hurt by those he had thought he had loved before. It made Xeno question for a moment if Kai was really capable of loving him completely then, or if it would always be some sort of in between state with them. "So... do you think over time you'd be able to love me with all your heart?" Xeno questioned suddenly feeling like this answer meant more than the air he breathed. Not that it should matter. In fact, it shouldn't matter at all. Some part of Xeno knew that it really did thought.

"I could." Xeno agreed with a small nod. He would be capable of putting the fire out, the bigger question was whether or not he would want to do so. "I do kind of like fire though..." He mused with a small thoughtful look crossing his face. Pressing his face to Kai's neck elicited a sweet sounding moan from the human that had a soft purr escaping Xeno in response.

When he pulled back and their gazes met again he was told that Kai felt that his magic was from his emotions. The more he felt the more powerful he became. "In that case... we should definitely encouraged you to continue feeling such emotions then and get even stronger." He purred before leaning forward to take Kai's lips back into a kiss. "Of course... we'll have to teach you to control your magic in such situations as well." He added.