The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I guess thank you for taking care of me and just so you know when you need help I will help and protect you as well." Kai said at first he was teasing him, but somewhere along the way he had fell hard for Xeno and he would move heaven and Earth for them to stay together.

"Well I would love it if you could join me it makes me feel happy and I don't want to to enjoy the his alone." He said running his hands through his hair. "I feel better when your with me last, but if you don't want to you don't have to. " He said as he closed his eyes letting the water take him over and make him feel good.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"I would hope so." Xeno teasingly replied. Truly hoping that if he did ever need help that Kai would be there to help him. "You might not be the hero these people were hoping for..." Xeno started to say, "But I hope you'll always be my hero." The demon finished with a pure and sparkle in his eyes.

Being told Kai would love it if he joined him caused Xeno to offer a small smile before he was standing and slowly stripped himself of his clothes. Once fished he slipped into the water beside Kai, resting back against the edge of the pool. "Feeling better?" Xeno teased the human with a smile.

Kai blessed he heard the pureness in his voice and it made him feel warm on the inside. "I will always try to be the hero you wanted. I don't care about any of the people in the village all I care about is right here and now!" He said smiling and blew him a kiss since he wasn't in the water yet.

"I am now that I get to see your body alongside mine." He said teasing him back. " Thanks for everything you do for me. I really did learn a lot today." He said as he swam in over to Xeno and kissed his cheek. Kai hopped that Xeno liked his world and wondered if they would have magic once back.

It still surprised Xeno how much Kai wanted to be s hero for him and didn't seem to care about the other humans in the village. His mind questioning if it next Kai had more in common with him, a demon, than other humans. The more he thought about it the more his mind would focus on the other's world. Wondering what it was like and how things would be for them, finding that he was excited but anxious.

A soft blush appeared on his face at the comment that Kai was feeling better now that he could see his body alongside his own. Still not used to such words or anyone being interested in him. "I'm glad you learned a lot today." Xeno admitted with a smile. Showing himself to lean back against the edge of the pool eyes drifting shut.

Kai tilted his head Xeno looked like he was in deep thought. "Hey Xeno I see that look on your face so what are you thinking about? I know it must be something." He started relaxing in the black bath that had refilled his stamina and magic. It felt so good that could kai not want to get out of the bath.

"I'll tell you what I did not know that magic at a limit, thanks to you pushing me so hard I do understand there is a limit now. I hope one day I can push that limit further see what I can do" Kai said as he ran his fingers through his hair and looked over to Xeno

• 2 weeks later...

"Just... about your world. How different it will be." Xeno admitted not lying to Kai about it. But he felt his face flush a little to realize that he must not have been hiding his thoughts very will to begin with if Kai had noticed. Deciding that he had gotten stuck in his thoughts enough already he pushed them all aside and turned back to the human who seemed more more relaxed and revitalized now that he had gotten to soak in the water even if only for a short period of time.

"Yeah well... I can definitely say you earned your place in my bed tonight." He said with a slight smile. Though suddenly the way his words may sound to someone else made his blush become worse and he felt a little flustered. "Just to sleep of course..." He added quickly only feeling more embarrassed to even say that and he was sure his inexperience here with his feelings and even Kai in general was quite clear. It still left him flustered but he tried to calm himself as he kept his gaze on the dark water. What was wrong with him? He was a demon and quite powerful, there was no reason for him to be acting this way.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well in my world we have running water for baths and shower. We can watch stuff on what is called a TV." he said and then started to think about all the things that were different hoping that they were still connected and that he could show him everything because he wasn't good at really telling. "There isn't really magic there tho." he said

"Good I can't wait to share your bed with you tonight it makes me feel really happy to have something like that to share with you. I love to cuddle." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he finished washing up. "So what is up you look like you are thinking of something and don't know what to think about." he said looking at him then smiled as he relaxed more. "Is it something I said?" he asked

"No? Well I suppose not every world is as in tune to magic as this one." Xeno replied hearing that there wasn't really magic in Kai's world. "That does mean that once we go to your world there won't be any returning to this one. Not that I'm complaining." He mused thoughtfully ass he was relaxing in the water. The thought of leaving this world behind him and going to another was exciting. Who knew what kind of things he'd be capable of on a new world.

It was amusing to hear how happy Kai seemed to be about sharing his bed with him, a small smile crossing his face when told the other man loved to cuddle. "No, not something you said." Xeno honestly replied. "Though you are definitely on my mind." That said he leaned over for a kiss before he was standing to get out of the water. "Well, come on." He encouraged Kai with a bright smile. "Before you know it we'll be leaving this world behind us."

"I don't think there will be a way back to here if you want to come back I am sorry, but I don't think they will be a way to come back." he said thinking about it. "Not that there isn't a way, but we will have to wait and see you know." he said smiling and looked at him as he was relaxing in the water.

"I will work hard to take you with me I knew I was going to stay here till I died, but now there is a chance I can go back with someone who we care about each other so that will be different." he said smiling then looked at Xeno and kissed back. "Well then I can't wait." Kai was feeling better so he got up out of the water and followed him out. Kai then dried off with the water. "Soon we will I can't wait to show you the world." he said

"I'm not sure I ever would want to come back here. Especially since our relationship can't really be here." Xeno admitted with a small smile before he was thinking about what else was said. "We can see about the strength of the magic in your world when we do go there. But I wouldn't worry about it too much regardless, it might be a good thing for us both to end up there and stay there." He didn't feel like there would be a reason to leave Kai's world. But if they did ever decide to look into the other's world and it's magical ability or lack of they could do so. Even if Xeno felt like it was completely unnecessary.

"I definitely like that excitement." He mused with a small smile as he was drying himself off before he was slipping back into his clothes. "Hungry? Or did you have something else in mind?" He questioned wondering if Kai was feeling hungry or if he wanted to head to his room already or maybe even do something else. One thing Xeno knew was that he wasn't going to let the other man practice anymore magic for the day. Overdoing it wouldn't be helpful and though the black pool could rejuvenate you and make you feel better it was still dangerous to do.

"Alright as long as you are cool with that." he said looking at Xeno as he tied the towel around him and rubbed his hands through his hair. Kai wondered what his world would be like now that he had someone who cared about Kai as much as Kai cared about them and this wasn't just one sided any more. He could feel the love coming off Xeno even if he didn't understand what it was fully yet.

"I am a little hungry, but its up to you I don't have to eat if your not wanting any food." he said smiling and looked at him. Kai took a deep breath he could still fill the pull on his body from over doing it with magic so if he could get out of it he didn't really want to overdo it and use more magic. After finishing drying off he went over and changed clothes. "Its what ever. I just don't want to over do it." he said

Kai admitting that he was a little hungry meant that he was already thinking of what to make him. Hearing him mention that he didn't have to eat if he wasn't hungry had him giving the human a small smile. "That's sweet, but I am still a demon after all. I don't have to eat as often as humans do." Xeno replied not wanting him to think they had to always had to eat at the same time. "Now let's go get you some food." He added as he lead them both out of the room once Kai was dry and dressed again.

Once they were both in the kitchen he made Kai some food and set it down in front of him. "I don't want you to be hungry after all. It'll also help you feel better after using so much magic." He was happy to talk with Kai as the other ate, keeping him company and just spending some more time together. After the other had finished eating and they had taken care of the dishes he was leading the way back to his room. Stopping outside the door for a moment before he opened it and invited the other man into his room. It had some dim lighting the light in the room was from the green flames that flickered on torches placed even distances apart to light up the whole room even if it wasn't a bright light. There was a large bed centered on the wall across from the door with intricately carved posts and footboard. The blankets were black and a deep green, an area rug was centered perfectly in the room giving one something other than the cool stone of the building to step on. There was a fireplace on the right wall, the fire there was also a green flame signaling it was magic and not your normal fire and adding a bit more light to that part of the room while keeping the room a perfect temperature. A few chairs were placed around the fireplace, there were a few bookshelves in the room and a desk and chair. After Kai had joined him in the room he shut the door behind the other and was already stripping down to his underwear not about to sleep in his clothes.

Kai looked around and followed him to the kitchen and set down in the chair he watched Xeno make some food. "Its cool I have be seeing that I am not as hungry as i use to be you know. You think it will help me I still feel a little drained from using my magic so long and hard." he said looking at him and set down he smiled as he ate the food that was in front of him and closed his eyes as he enjoyed every piece of food. Kai could tell it was made with love. Once he was done he helped clean and put the dishes away he followed Xeno to his room.

"Wow its so pretty." Kai smiled as he looked around. "Its like a whole house in this one room I really like it in here way better than the one that I have." he said as he started to take his clothes off as well. "If you don't sleep in your clothes I won't either not tonight." he said smiling as he was in nothing but his underwear as well. "Thanks for showing me this part of your life I really like it in here." he said as he walked to the bed and looked at the green fire.

"It's not that impressive." Xeno mused looking around his room before he was already slipping into the bed and getting comfortable. He was lying there comfortably watching as Kai was getting undressed as well a pleased look crossing his face. No matter how many times he got to see that body he would never stop enjoying it. Watching the other man move over to the bed before he was glancing towards the fire, "It's something you'll be able to do eventually." He commented wanting Kai to know that eventually even he'd be able to conjure the magic flames he had in his room and that was in his fireplace.

"I'm glad I could show you this. It is after all the first time I've had someone in my bedroom." He admitted with a small smile. "Now come join me. Maybe it could be less my room and more... ours?" Xeno offered with a curious look wondering if that was something that Kai would want to do. Especially since he seemed to like this room more than the one he had given him when he had arrived.

"I really like it in here." he said looking at him and set on the bed. "To bad that the moment I learn how to do stuff like that we will be leaving this world." he said as he looked at him and then took a deep breath wondering what they should do next. "I am honored to be the first one in this room with you." he said looking at him then he hear ours. Kai blushed really bad and looked at him. "Would you really do something that for me. I mean I can live with the one that you gave me." he said smiling and looked at him with a soft smile as he laid down next to him.

"You're going to be the first guy I do a lot of things with." Xeno admitted with a soft blush appearing on his face thinking that it was odd that he was as old as he was and yet there was still a lot he had never done. Like he had never realized he had wanted someone in his life the way he wanted Kai in it until the man had entered his life. Noticing how the human blushed deeply when he had referred to the room as theirs instead of as just his he gave him a smile. "I don't mind sharing it with you. It's not like we won't be sharing a room in your world, right?" He questioned with a curious look crossing his face watching as Kai laid down on the bed beside him. "I have to admit I do really enjoy having you here with me too, it's really... nice."

"That is true we will be sharing a room in my world unless you want your own room." he said smiling and looked at him then blush as he looked at him. "I am enjoying being with you as well and you know what I don't care if we don't ever have sex with each other all I want to do is just hold you and keep you close. That is enough for me if you never want to have sex." he said looking at him and kissed Xeno's cheek. "You are great I can't wait to learn everything about you and magic."

The surprise he felt when Kai told him that he didn't care if they ever had any sex as long as he could hold him and keep him close. That was a really surprising thing, not to mention being so willing to just give up sex for them to be together. It was as heartwarming as it was surprising. "That's really sweet of you." He said softly still really surprised and not sure what to say but knowing that it really did mean a lot to him. "But I'd never ask you to do that either. You'll just... have to be patient with me." Xeno told Kai. The last thing he wanted was for Kai to give sex up completely for him, but it wouldn't be an easy thing for Xeno to give either, even after leaving this world. Right now his oath was keeping him from giving himself to Kai like that despite actually wanting to, but in the other's world his oath wouldn't exist anymore. It was one of the reasons why he wanted to leave this world with him, but he knew even when the oath was out of the way he'd be a bit unsure and probably shy about it. But that didn't mean he didn't want to have sex with him or that he wanted Kai to give it up.

"I will be patient I promise I will wait for you as long as it takes. I know your oath is important to you and over the time I have got to know you. You have gotten important to me. I will move heaven and earth for you." He said looking at him Kai kissed Xeno on the lips and smiled. "I'm just glad you want to be here with me it means the world and it means a lot that you want to go with me. If I had to I could stay here with you for ever it wouldn't bother me one bit as long as we are together." he said getting tired and holding Xeno close to his body.

"Well... that and I don't want to be castrated... you know it's a great deterrent." Xeno mused thoughtfully. It really was a great deterrent from sex or any such distractions. Xeno could tell that Kai was getting tired, especially as he was pulled against the other man. For a moment he tensed but soon found himself relaxing in the other's arms. It was comforting to be there which in itself was an odd concept but he didn't mind all that much. Lying there silently and listening to the sounds of the other's breathing and his heartbeat seeming to slow as he was sleeping. For awhile he just laid there listening to those sounds before he found himself falling asleep as well, happily cuddling up against the other.

"I know that is why I will wait for you and if you never want to..Well then I am willing to give it up just for you." he said as he went to sleep holding Xeno. Kai slept all night and it was a peaceful sleep he didn't know why he was sleeping this good, but he was happy about it as well. Kai woke up the next morning and Xeno was still sleeping he just listened to his breathing and his heart beat it made him happy and calm he was really happy to be here with him.

It was probably some of the best sleep Xeno had ever gotten, the added warmth of the other body in the bed that he was curled up to all night definitely helped. When he started to stir in the morning it was a bit unwillingly, mumbling softly to himself as he nuzzled into the other's chest drifting back off for a moment. A little while later though his eyes were fluttering open and his foggy mind came to remember that Kai was in his bed with him, a few seconds passing before he came to realize that he was practically lying on top of the other man. Tilting his head to look up and noticed that he was already awake, "I didn't keep you in bed did I?" He questioned wondering if lying on him like this had kept Kai in the bed maybe longer than he wanted. "I could get used to this." He murmured with a small smile wrapping an arm around the other's waist and more than happy to remain like that for a little longer.

He smiled when Xeno started to stir he was hoping that he didn't wake him. "Its ok and no you didn't keep me in bed I didn't mind watching you sleep." he said looking at him and then smiled kissing his cheek. "I could get use to this as well. It was a goodnight sleep and I do like watching you as well. You looked so happy sleeping on me I was trying hard not to wake you up. Sorry if I woke you up." he said smiling as he held Xeno close as well.

There was a soft blush that sprouted up when Kai told him he didn't mind watching him sleep, definitely unable to stop himself from the small reaction. "You're definitely comfortable to sleep on." He murmured a bit embarrassed. "You didn't." Xeno added at the apology if he had waken him up. Kai hadn't, his body had just decided he had slept long enough, even if he was content to continue to lie there with him and not get up anytime soon. Some time passed before he finally seemed to budge, sitting up and finally letting Kai get up as well.

"No offense, but your not that heavy either." He said smiling he talked to his head and was happy. "I am glad you go to sleep better. It makes me happy and I had the best night sleep since I got to this world!" He said and enjoyed being with Xeno. He didn't mind not moving for a while. After a long while of enjoying good time with Xeno here for up when he let him. "So food?" He asked hours stomach making a noise