The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I'm doing okay. How are you feeling?" Xeno asked as Kai came into the room finishing up and setting the food up for them while he was asked if there was a bathroom he could shower or bathe in and if there was a place he could do some laundry as he needed to clean his clothes and body. "Of course there is. I'll show you the bathroom when we are done with breakfast, and I'll get you some new clothes to wear for now." He responded sitting down across from him. "A few hours I suppose." He admitted not really sure how long it had been exactly but knowing it had been awhile. "Now eat up." He commented motioning to the food and starting to eat himself.

After breakfast Xeno showed Kai to the bathroom, indicating the chamber next door was where he could do his laundry from this point forward. But before he left he helped him find some clean clothes he could change into, at which point he left him to get cleaned up. Using this time to take another look at the walls that had been fixed and the passageways that still needed to be cleared. The fortress they resided in had dozens of pathways and halls leading deep into the mountain, many of these were damages or completely destroyed. Xeno was hoping that he could keep Kai on his good side long enough to reach full strength and full repair his home, after that... well after that he didn't really mind what happened. Though with the looks he had noticed from Kai it may be easier to keep the hero on his side than he had originally thought.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"I am feeling as good as I could, Tho I would kill for some A/C since its getting hotter outside." he said. Kai nodded when he hear that he was going to see where the bathroom was and get some clean clothes to wear for a while. "That would be great thanks." he said as he set down and started to eat the food that was in font of him. Kai then started to eat the food. "This is really good food what is this?" he asked as he ate some more of the food till it was all gone.

After eating he smiled and followed Xeno around the place to see where he could take a bath and do laundry. "Thank you." he said as Xeno left him some clothes. Kai stripped his clothing off and started to run the water over his sweaty skin. He almost moaned at the feel of the warm water as he washed his body off with everything that had happen for the last few days. Kai took his time wondering if he could get Xeno to be with him forever. Part of him knew it might never last, but he wanted to try anyway. After Kai make sure he was clean all over he started to dry off and closed his eyes sighing. "I don't know what I am going to do. I really like Xeno, but he doesn't seem into me at all." he whispered as he finished drying off he got dressed in the clothes Xeno provided for him.

Kai left the dirty stuff in the bathroom and went back to his room and grabbed the rest of the clothes. Walking back to the bathroom some how he found his way the first time he picked up the stuff he just got dirty and took it to the laundry room and started to do laundry in there. Kai didn't know what time of day it was now that was something he wish he had was a watch from his world to tell him what time it was. He didn't know if it would do any good, but hell it might of. After Kai got done with laundry he hung up his clothes to dry and went to find Xeno.

• 2 weeks later...

"Just some local venison and natural herbs on the mountainside with some duck eggs. They're richer than that of the village chickens and I personally prefer it." Xeno commented as he gave Kai a small smile. To him it was a simple breakfast and he just wanted to make sure that Kai had a good amount of strength to get through the day, not to mention it'd keep them full for quite some time so they wouldn't be distracted from hunger in a few hours.

"You're welcome, and of course, take your time." Xeno replied not wanting Kai to feel like he had to rush or anything. After leaving him to wash up and do his laundry if he so wished Xeno went off to take care of other things. It had been quite some time before he heard the sounds of approaching feet letting him know that Kai was searching for him and drawing him out of the deeper tunnels towards the approaching hero. When he found him he gave the other a small smile, "Did you enjoy your bath?" He asked hoping that he had. Oddly enough he really cared about how Kai was doing and feeling, which had made him hope he had enjoyed the time to relax and wash up not thinking much about him having also done all of his laundry after. Such things could be quite the chore, especially when one truly didn't want to do it.

"Anyway, I don't have anything big for us to do today, I mean... if you're going to stay here and all then I feel like we should take today to get to know each other better. You're from a completely different world after all, and me being me... there is a lot to cover." Xeno offered a bit shyly which was odd enough for him. But he wanted to get to know Kai better, especially if he was going to be staying here with him for any length of time and be helping him out.

"Yeah the bath was nice." he said as he found Xeno and gave him a slight smile. "It feels like a long time since I had a nice hot bath." Kai said as he walked into the room and set into a chair that wasn't that far from Xeno. "I am full and clean. I am even happy right now. My clothes are drying since you don't have a dryer. I hung them up to dry I hope you don't mind." he said then shook his head.

"Alright so then we can take the day to relax and get to know each other. I guess you might have questions for me and I might have questions for you. This world is still really different from what I am use to, but I am getting use to it slowly." Kai said smiling. "I am kind of glad you want to get to know me. I would really like to get to know you better myself." he said smiling and blushing just slightly. "Alright I will let you go first with your question and since you are letting me stay here you can ask me anything you want." Kai said as he rubbed his hands on his legs feeling a little nervous about this and he wasn't sure why.

Noticing how Kai seemed to blush softly only made Xeno more curious about the reaction. Was that normal? He wasn't sure but when Kai opened things up to him asking him anything first since he was staying here in his home Xeno nodded. "Why is your face red like that? What's it mean?" He instantly asked. This was a new reaction to him, he wasn't aware of it happening before and didn't really see many people to have seen it. Even though this wasn't what he had expected to ask of Kai he was far too curious about it to not ask, and Kai had told him he could ask him anything he wanted. What he really wanted was to know the reason behind such a reaction. Was it good? Bad?

While he was thinking about this another part of his mind was curious about what Kai would ask him, wondering what the other wanted to know about him that he had not already asked him about. Though he was sure there was plenty of things he could ask that maybe he hadn't thought about or had never considered himself either. "We can take turns asking questions. I'll ask a question and then you can, and we can keep going like that." Xeno suggested when he was able to drag himself from his thoughts.

"The red in my face." he said and smiled. "Well its kind of a show of embarrassment or being slightly shy. Its different from person to person." Kai said looking at him wondering what to add next. "I guess its just how you feel. Like I am blushing because I am feeling weird and haven't really opened my self up I thought that would only be something that I do to my lover." Kai said stated as he rubbed the back of his head wondering if he should add any thing else.

Kai thought about his question for a second before asking. "So Magic has it always been in this world? Like from the start of it or was it something that came at a later time?" he asked wondering if that was the way to start out he really wanted to know, but didn't know how to ask about anything as well. He wasn't the most social person in the world where he came from.

"Oh." Xeno responded when Kai told him what had caused the reaction. "I like it." He added not really sure how to describe the way he felt about it, but he did kind of like that it had appeared. It brought a new feeling to surface a bit and was entirely unsure what to make of such feelings. What had caught him off was Kai saying that he hadn't really opened himself up and had thought that would only be something to do with his lover. He could tell that Kai still seemed to be nervous or at least thoughtful when he was rubbing the back of his head. That was a reaction he was far more accustomed too and had an easier time responding to. "I... don't understand.... Wouldn't you open yourself up too friends too?" He questioned not understanding why this was something the human had only thought he would do with a lover. Did one not open themselves up like this to friends? Xeno didn't feel like he was really asking anything of Kai that he felt was meant only for a lover, at least... he didn't think he was. Never having had such a person in his life he wasn't sure, hell, he had never even had a friend before now.

"It has always been here, magic either exists, or it doesn't. There isn't a way for it to develop later on. Though most worlds have magic and just don't know it. Whether a being is capable of harnessing that magic is completely outside of the magic's control. It's highly possible that magic is present in worlds that don't even know it just because the beings of that world are incapable of harnessing it's power." Xeno explained. "Whether or not such beings develop later on or if they had evolved over time to not be able to harness it's power anymore and now just speak of it as legend and myth are another story entirely." The demon added with a small smile. It was impossible to say which way that would work, whether they would develop that ability or had evolved from said ability and no longer could harness it were beyond anyone

s control.

"No you see in my world. Every time I tried to open up to my friends most of the wouldn't care or would start to hate me thinking about how selfish I was talking about myself when they were wanting to talk about themselves. So after a while I just stopped opening up to anyone and told myself that I wouldn't open up to anyone else unless its my lover and partner forever." He said looking at him then took a deep breath as he calmed down listing to the other explain the answer the question he asked.

Kai really did like the answer he did wonder that if he got back to his world would he try to use magic like he could here. "So are there other demon's in this world and not just you? I was wondering why it was just you that they locked up? I know that is kind of two questions, but I really would like to know about that." Kai said looking at him as he thought about his old world and knew magic was a myth there so did they at one point have magic? Kai wondered about that

• 2 weeks later...

"That sounds really lonely." Xeno said when Kai explained to him about his world and how his friends had been, and it really did seem lonely. "Not to mention it's quite selfish of them to only want to talk about themselves. I on the other hand want to hear about you, want you to talk about yourself. We have plenty of time to discuss me, I'm not exactly going anywhere as long as you don't make me." At the last part a small smirk appeared. It was odd, to be speaking to the Hero like this, knowing he had the power to lock him away at any opportunity. "But... you aren't going back to your world anytime soon... and honestly I don't know if there is a way for you to ever go back. So I want to be friends with you, want you to open up." Xeno added.

"Probably. It is quite a large world to only have one demon." He mused thinking about things a little. "I'm probably not, legends are different all over the world, while mine is quite big and covers a large portion I am sure there are other demons with similar fates, similar battles. Or they just scare those humans into getting whatever they want. I can't say that I hadn't considered that when I first arrived here." Xeno explained a little.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah I don't know if there is a way or not either to get back home and I don't have plans on putting you back where you came from. I am a person who actually thinks through things and not someone who mindless do something because someone tells me to. Now that someone whats to hear about me I don't even know where I should start talking about myself." He said giving Xeno a small smile Kai then walked over and touched Xeno's shoulder. "Thank you for wanting to be someone who I open up to. You don't know how much that will mean to me in the future." he said smiling

Kai sighed when he heard about all the other demon's in the world. "Well I wish there was something we could do about that I would love to help out more demon's like you who were in prison for something they did in there youth." Kai said then smiled and laughed. "Is it bad that the hero is thinking of a demon revolution where demon's rise up and fight against the humans who have wronged them?" he asked looking at Xeno wondering if it was a good idea or not.

"Well... were do most people start off talking about themselves?" Xeno asked not really sure himself but figuring asking that was a good place to start. Smiling at the other as he waited for him to try to tell him more about himself. Being thanked for wanting to be someone who he opened up to made him give the other a curious look. "Well... I'm glad I could do that for you then. Everyone deserves someone who wants to listen." Xeno responded offering another smile to the human in front of him. Their worlds could not have been anymore different than they were, and Kai seemed so willing to trust and to belong. It was easy for Xeno to offer the other what he wanted in this regard, to make the human feel wanted, like someone was there for him. It was after all in his nature to lure others into a sense of trust with him, it was in most demons natures and it just happened that Kai was falling for it.

That... was unexpected. A demon uprising? It was unheard of, but it would be quite interesting to see, to live through, to be a part of! Especially with a hero on their side! How could Xeno possible turn such a lovely offer down? "It would take a lot of work, something like that doesn't and can't just happen. As I am sure you are aware of." He admitted. "It's definitely not hero like, well, not for them at least. But I can't say I don't like your way of thinking."

• 3 weeks later...

Kai smiled. "Well thank you for listening it means a lot to me." Kai then sighed and looked back at the demon. "I don't know if I can do this I have been hurt by to many people who pretended to be nice to me." he said shaking his head then taking a deep breath. "I know your not human and I know its not fair to judge, but tell me something personal about your self something that you have told no one. Maybe I can open up a little." Kai said he was having a really hard time yes he wanted to open up so much to this demon, but he had been hurt in the past.

Kai shrugged and looked at him. I mean it sounds good to me I know there must me more demon's than human's in this world most are just hiding away in fear. I mean once you are back to full health we can go out and give word to pass around to the demon's. I know its not hero like, but I told you I am a different type of hero. I'm not hero the system m of picked me, but it picked wrong I rather cause chaos than save humans hell I have been hurt by more human's than I can count." he said shaking his head and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"Something I haven't told anyone else?" Xeno asked a little confused. What sort of thing was Kai expecting him to tell him? He had already told him he lived his life in celibacy, which kind of sucked enough in it's own right and was definitely personal and not something anyone else new. Well... aside from other demons who had also taken the same oath but that was still something he hadn't told anyone about. Then again... no one had ever taken the time to get to know him and had instead always locked him away, so in reality he could tell Kai anything about him and it would be something he had never told anyone. Giving it more thought than that, or at least trying to he finally just ended up shrugging. "I mean... given how things have been anything I tell you would technically be something personal that I haven't told anyone else. So... I suppose I could start by saying something that is actually more about you." Xeno said giving the human a look stating he wasn't sure if this was going to be entirely what the human had meant. "I'm not blind to the way you've watched me and I... like it?" It was clear that while he was admitting this and it was personal that he was also completely unsure about what this meant or anything like that.

"That's a shame." Xeno commented when Kai told him he had been hurt by more humans than he could count. The response humans had to demons like himself were one thing, but he would have thought or at least hoped they'd have more respect for each other. Apparently that really wasn't the case and suddenly Kai's behavior made a whole lot more sense. Here at least Xeno was nice to him and treated him with respect, even if he was a Demon. That was something Kai apparently didn't receive very often and so he was no longer confused by the human not wanting to throw his life away and lock him away.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai blushed a little and then looked away when he told him that he liked it...."Really you do like the way I look at you i have been trying not to look at you any weird or different, but its hard." he whispered as he ran his heads through his hair feeling a wave of happiness over come him when he told him that he liked it.

"Well thank you for not looking down on me and treating me like I actually matter. When people find out curtain things about me they either freak, fight me, or try to change me. I am not sure anyone has ever accepted me for who I really am so thank you for not judging me. I like you a lot and I hope we can do more thing together and I can't wait to see what everything holds." He said as he looked around the room and then took a deep breath. "So is there anything I can help you with today?" he asked

"Yes." Xeno confirmed when Kai asked him if he really did like it. Sure it was odd, even for him, but it didn't mean he didn't and couldn't appreciate the attention. "Why would anyone try to change you? I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Even if there was no ones perfect." The demon's response came naturally and without any hesitation not understanding. The world that Kai came from sounded so confusing and he wasn't sure how he liked the sound of it or why Kai would want to go back. "Why would you want to go back to a world like that?" He asked wanting to know if Kai really was set on going back or if he could learn to love this world instead.

"I'm sure we'll do a lot together." Xeno added innocently with a smile. It didn't occur to him what type of things Kai may have meant, but his mind immediately made it seem as though it could be something as simple as talking and spending time together. When he was asked if there was anything he could help him with today Xeno started to consider that for a moment, wondering what Kai could help him with if anything at all."Well... I do still need to stock up on some herbs, if you're willing to go on a trip and help me gather some you're more than welcome to join me." Xeno suggested as he was finishing his food and getting up to get the book he would need encase Kai did go to help the human know what herbs to pick and which ones not to.

"I really don't know why I want to go back maybe because this is a unfamiliar place and I don't know how to deal with it here.....And yeah I am seen aw a freak there......Mostly because of the way I was born I guess....You see in my world people like relationships to be between a man and a woman....Well I like guys and not women..." He said waiting for the demon to start hating him as well, but even if he did he would kill him or seal him away. No one deserved that not even if they tried to kill the world.

Kai got up after finished eating and nodded. "If you are sure I won't get in your way then I will be more than happy to go with you." He knew that the demon would never love him even if he started to love the demon in that way, but if Xeno just accepted him for liking guys and not girls then...Then he might stay around for longer he might not want to go back. He was just so confused about everything.

"That seems understandable." Xeno replied thinking that it made sense that Kai would want to go back just because this world was an unfamiliar place. Even if his homeworld wasn't the best and he wasn't really happy there it was familiar, he knew what to expect there. The same couldn't be said here, but Xeno kind of hoped to convince Kai to stay, convince him to not want to return home. "Really?" It was odd to him that a relationship between two men would be a problem for any reason. "I don't see why it matters if you like men or women, it's your life. If you're happy that's what matters." He commented as he was getting things ready for them to head out.

"I'm sure you won't get in my way, Kai. I like having you around... it's nice." Xeno admitted as he finished packing some things and turned to face Kai giving him a warm smile. "Let's get going. While we walk you can tell me more about yourself. You dated back home despite what others thought about you liking other men, right?" He asked as they were walking and leaving the dead zone. "I mean... not everyone had to be against it. I'm sure there were other guys who liked guys." It seemed only fair to assume this.

"Thank you saying that it means a lot to me." he said looking at him as he looked around the room wondering what he should ask him next. Some how he felt at ease with this demon how was that. He didn't understand anything about this or how he felt more at home with this demon than any human. Kai hoped he would understand in time.

"I am glad you like having me around......If you can say that after a while I might want to stay with you here." he said smiling and starting to follow him and nodded as he did. "Yes it wasn't pretty, but we tried as hard as we could." he said as he followed him out of the dead zone. "There might of been a few people that wasn't against us, but it felt like a lot of people were. Most of the people were to scared to come out and say they like guys." he explained

"I don't see why I'd change my mind, if I already like having you around shouldn't it always be that way?" Xeno asked not really understanding how that could change the longer that Kai was here. If anything he felt like that would just make him like the man being here even more, not less. "I can see how things might appear that way. But just because it seems like everyone is against you, or most people doesn't necessarily mean that's true." Xeno commented as they were walking and made it out of the dead zone.

Leading the way through the trees but keeping in mind that Kai was not able to move as quickly as he could he kept his pace as normal as possible. "You must have dated quite a bit though right? What were your partners like? What did you like to do with them? How many men have you dated?" It didn't occur to Xeno that he was bombarding the human with questions or that some of them may have been inappropriate to ask. Especially considering how little they really knew about each other. But it wasn't like Xeno to understand or know boundaries, and he was curious about the human.

"There must be a type of guy you like too, right? I'm sure all your partners had something in common. A certain something you may even unconsciously be drawn to." This was said kind of absently, almost as if Xeno was thinking more to himself than he was actually asking Kai. That didn't mean he wanted to know any less, and since he had noticed Kai checking him out then didn't he deserve to know these things about him? The human had already told him that if he had become 'curious' he could go to him. But his oath and uncertainty about such encounters made him hesitant to approach Kai for such a thing. Even if his curiosity was practically at it's bursting point. Kai had seen him naked already, and there was a good chance he would see it more frequently... Xeno could only hope that eventually he'd have the courage to approach the Hero and see what he had been missing for centuries.

"That is true, but some people....I guess I should say in a way the longer you are with someone the more they can grow to hate you. Does that make since at all...I just don't want to end up like that." he said looking at him as he walked past the dead zone and smiled at the beauty of the forest. He smiled when he was asking about the people he liked. "Well I didn't really date that many people just so you know....I have only dated 1 or 2 if you count someone who we went out on one date then decided to call things off....They were kind and caring, but they couldn't take the pressure of the world we lived in so they chose to hide. I tried to stand up for what I thought was right and.....well lets just say it didn't go well..." Kai really didn't know why he was answering all of the question it was like a truth spell was cast on him or something like that, but he didn't really care at that point he just wanted someone who understood him.

Kai looked at Xeno and gave him a smile. "You remind me of a guy I did like, but never asked out, No I never found the type of guy I liked there are so many different kind of people in this world...It takes a while to find who is the right person for me." he said looking at him. "Tho so far I like everything about you there is not one thing that I don't like....I know that you might not be into it not a lot of people are so if I cross the line let me know alright." he said smiling and looked at him. "I love the fact that you are strong and want to try to get your life back on track.....So I now have a question for you... What do you find you like in someone you have to know or even want to know about more things you seem like you would want to know anything and everything. I don't really know why I am telling you all about me either..." Kai said

Kai walked deeper into the woods and gave Xeno a slight smile then shook his head. "I do really love everything about you so far...You are my type.." Kai then covered his mouth and looked at him. "Did you spell me or something today I have no idea why I am telling all about this." he said his face slightly red

Kai telling him that he didn't really date that many people made Xeno shrug not really minding if he had dated tons of people or not but oddly feeling a bit reassuring that it seemed that wasn't the case. A soft sound was his response to Kai explaining how that had gone and what kind of guys he had dated. Xeno raised an eyebrow wanting to question it when he said that those guys had been kind and caring. Was that how Kai saw him? He wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not, especially knowing what the other demons would think of him being kind and caring.

"Why not?" He questioned when he was told that he reminded the human of a guy he had liked but had never asked him out. It didn't really make sense to him, if you liked someone, shouldn't you ask them out? It seemed that way to Xeno but he knew that he did not get human customs either and maybe it wasn't as simple as he thought it should or would be. "You do?" That was surprising and Xeno was sure his surprise was clear on his face.

The question he was asked made him quieter than he already had been as they left the dead zone behind them and were walking through the green forests. "I mean... I've been tempted before to break my oath if that's what you're asking. But I didn't know the people personally to be able to be drawn in by things like kindness, being caring, loving or anything like that. It was purely a physical attraction." Xeno decided to be honest. "I do like how much you seem to want to know things about me though. You're really curious, and it's a nice change to the blind men who had come before you." Xeno fell silent again though as he tried to think about it some more and in the end he wasn't sure he was ready to answer the question yet. "But in the end... I don't really know. I mean... I like you. So... spending more time with you will maybe... help me figure it out and answer it better..."

Being told that Kai loved everything about him so far and stated with such certainty that he was his type made a soft red hue appear on his face as he blushed. This reaction wasn't normal and it startled him almost as much as Kai admitting something like this. "No." Xeno instantly replied feeling a bit shy now that Kai had said that. "Maybe you just like me too much not to be honest with me!" Xeno teased trying to get ahold of himself and not seem shy or startled. Oddly, Xeno really liked the idea of being Kai's type, and it instantly made him more eager to learn about the human and figure out if maybe something could come from this. Even if it was definitely against everything he stood for and his oath but... Kai was attractive and he was willing to give him a chance something no one else had ever done. Not to mention having Kai like that would make the hero on his side even more and that could be a positive thing in the long run, especially since he already seemed to be taking the demon's side on things.

He shook his head. "The guy I liked didn't want to come out as gay and was hiding it in every way that he could." he said looking at Xeno. "Is there a reason why I shouldn't?" he asked looking at him then shook his head. "Yeah I don't care about physical stuff if we don't have an emotional connection then I won't even think about it." he said looking at him. "I am glad you want to stay with me even tho you know that I really like you. Just so you know I won't put a move on you at all not right now in the least. Not till you are ready or want me." he whispered

"Maybe you are right maybe I just want to be with you and don't want to lie to you even if you reject me in the long run." he said looking at him then sighing and smiled. "Alright so what do we need to get and if you want to tell me anything just let me know and I will listen I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me. If you ever do brake the oath I will be there for you no matter what." he said smiling as he rubbed the back of his head with his hands

"Well... no." Xeno admitted when he was asked if there was a reason that Kai shouldn't like him. If the fact that he was a demon wasn't enough to make Kai not want to be with him or think he shouldn't be then maybe it really wasn't. So it made him quickly push those thoughts to the side and focus instead on the fact that the other man was speaking again. "I will admit I like how straight forward you can be. Not to mention you seem confident, it's a nice change to how most people would behave around me." He was honest and a smile appeared on his face when he said that to show it even more. He did like how confident Kai seemed to be, how he seemed so sure that he would be ready and want him and Xeno had to admit... he kind of already did.

Pulling the book out of his bag he flipped it open and showed Kai the page it had opened too. "It's a small root that's going to be a bit hard to find, we'll have to dig for it, which is why I also brought you this." Xeno started to explain handing the small shovel to Kai to help him dig for the root. "The best way to find it is to look for the purple webbed mushrooms. They kind of appear... corrupted? The roots are normally around these mushrooms. We need about... twenty of these before we can move to the next item."

Xeno found himself distracted when he heard Kai mention if he ever wanted to break the oath that he would be there for him. His eyes darted back to the human and he watched him silently for a moment. "You're definitely making it tempting." Xeno decided to be honest before he was handing the book to Kai and pointed at the drawn mushroom on it. "These are the mushrooms you're looking for. Take the book with you since I already know what I am looking for."

• 4 weeks later...

Kai smiled and blushed. "I am happy that you like what I am doing I am trying really hard to be outgoing and try new things here...This is way out there for me....This world and how it works....I mean you have to walk everywhere and not ride anything its kid of weird.. back home we have cars and buses and stuff like that." he said looking at him. "Just so you know I am happy that you are honest with me and telling me what is going on from the start...That is more than the villagers did for me." he said sighing

Kai looked at the book and studied the picture before looking around to find it he wondered how hard it would be to find the mushrooms they needed. Tho he never did hear about them before so it much be weird. "Hey they are rare....I think I past a few of them on the way up here." he said looking at him.

Kai gave a sly smile. "How am I making it tempting? I am just being me with you and its rare that I feel like this with you as well." he said smiling and looked at him blushing and laughing as he looked at him and looked at the book changing back to it. "Yeah I am almost 100% sure I have seen them...Mostly because I thought they were odd....Do you want me to take you to where I saw them at?" he asked

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm glad you're happy that I'm honest with you." Xeno told Kai. It really did mean a lot to the demon that Kai was happy being around him. Though he still hasn't decided if he'd take advantage of Kai's trusting nature yet or not. The human had been quick to trust him after all, even take his side on things.

Distracted by his thoughts it took Xeno a moment too realize that Kai had been talking to him about the mushrooms. Indicating he had seen them before and could take him to them if he wanted. "Lead the way." Xeno responded with a wave of his hand to indicate for Kai to start heading to where he had seen the mushrooms.

As he was following the human he spoke again, "When we get back in going to take another soak in the magical pool. You can join me if you'd like." Xeno remembered that last night Kai had expressed he would like to give the pool a try and Xeno thought it could be interesting if they did it together.