Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

ShizouShizou

Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?

I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy). yoyo4

• 1 month later...

Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.

• 2 months later...
Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?

I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy). yoyo4

Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.

Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.

• Like 1

Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.

Koyasu Takehito is a god. My first yaoi with him in it was Sukisho and I fell in love with his voice, to the point that I like it when I start watching a new anime and then I find out he is voicing one of the characters.

Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.

Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.

Hahaha, yes! I really like his uke roles, but now I'd kill to see him doing some seme roles! lol

The funny thing is that Tsurumaru is the only character he made that he uses that voice, I never saw any other anime or played any other game where he uses a similar voice.

Regarding Itou Kento, I'm the other way around! It makes me really happy when I see that there is a cd where he voices the seme. xD

Another seiyuu that is picking more seme roles and I'm really liking it is Yamanaka Masahiro. :Kyaa-Screaming-01:

Yamanaka Masahiro, erm... this name looks really not so popular yet, but i am believe he will shine up one day.

But his silky voice is really smooth and adorable as he became uke...especially in beautiful Life.

i mean i really wanna hear all the tracks in Beautiful Life but only the story after there...so sosso sad!

Yamanaka Masahiro, erm... this name looks really not so popular yet, but i am believe he will shine up one day.

But his silky voice is really smooth and adorable as he became uke...especially in beautiful Life.

i mean i really wanna hear all the tracks in Beautiful Life but only the story after there...so sosso sad!

I first heard him in bl when I played Galtia, after that was with the first Makare cd. But then I played Ariard ~ Shounen Alice and I really liked his voice as the King, then I went after drama cds where he voiced the seme and found a few of them; the first one was Shinoda Shinjuku Tantei Jimusho Case 01 - San Saisa no Koi no Baai (which I totally recommend, btw xD).

Oh, and he also voiced the seme in Papa Datte, Shitai.

I first heard him in bl when I played Galtia, after that was with the first Makare cd. But then I played Ariard ~ Shounen Alice and I really liked his voice as the King, then I went after drama cds where he voiced the seme and found a few of them; the first one was Shinoda Shinjuku Tantei Jimusho Case 01 - San Saisa no Koi no Baai (which I totally recommend, btw xD).

Oh, and he also voiced the seme in Papa Datte, Shitai.

What do you think about his personality?

I cannot find so much information about him, i do think he is not popular yet, but why?

He has started working as seiyuu for so long time before but why still no progress?

I heard he was sicked before? true?

What do you think about his personality?

I cannot find so much information about him, i do think he is not popular yet, but why?

He has started working as seiyuu for so long time before but why still no progress?

I heard he was sicked before? true?

I don't know much about his personality, to be honest. I don't usually read about a seiyuu's personal life. n.n'

I once read a small bit of the interview he did together with Satou Takuya because of the Makare drama cd. Someone translated and posted it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(it's towards the end of the post).

Regarding his fame, I think it isn't all seiyuus that end up making a huge name for themselves and getting the role of a protagonist like happened with Kaji Yuuki (I'm mentioning him because you made me remember the talk I had with a friend, he mentioned that Kaji Yuuki stopped doing yaoi after he was picked to voice Eren).

I don't know much about his personality, to be honest. I don't usually read about a seiyuu's personal life. n.n'

I once read a small bit of the interview he did together with Satou Takuya because of the Makare drama cd. Someone translated and posted it

(it's towards the end of the post).

Regarding his fame, I think it isn't all seiyuus that end up making a huge name for themselves and getting the role of a protagonist like happened with Kaji Yuuki (I'm mentioning him because you made me remember the talk I had with a friend, he mentioned that Kaji Yuuki stopped doing yaoi after he was picked to voice Eren).

What!!! Kaji has stopped doing yaoi?

then how about mamoru miyano?

Do you have any interview of yamanaka masahiro?

I searched cannot find any.

Wanna read about him talking with other seiyuu like the one you posted above.

Do you have any interview of yamanaka masahiro?

I searched cannot find any.

Wanna read about him talking with other seiyuu like the one you posted above.

No, sorry. I think you may find something on Tumblr, though. I don't have an account there, so I rarely visit that site.

No, sorry. I think you may find something on Tumblr, though. I don't have an account there, so I rarely visit that site.

Oh i see... thanks by the way

• 2 weeks later...
What!!! Kaji has stopped doing yaoi?

then how about mamoru miyano?

From what a friend told me, looks like it. He didn't have any role in any bl game after Shingakkou The Gift (and this one was released in 2012). Also, I never came across any recently released bl cds where he voiced any character. Regarding Miyano Mamoru, I've been a yaoi fan for more than ten years and I never came across his name when playing a bl game or listening to a drama cd. Besides Koutetsu Sangokushi, I don't know of any other role he had in anything that was yaoi.

From what a friend told me, looks like it. He didn't have any role in any bl game after Shingakkou The Gift (and this one was released in 2012). Also, I never came across any recently released bl cds where he voiced any character. Regarding Miyano Mamoru, I've been a yaoi fan for more than ten years and I never came across his name when playing a bl game or listening to a drama cd. Besides Koutetsu Sangokushi, I don't know of any other role he had in anything that was yaoi.

i think mamoru miyano does not want to do lewd jobs in that section.

i think mamoru miyano does not want to do lewd jobs in that section.

Yeah, I've read something along these lines too and I'm ok with it and I can respect him for that.

Now I would be left a little disappointed if any of the names that usually do blcds suddenly stopped after becoming more famous, tbh.

Yeah, I've read something along these lines too and I'm ok with it and I can respect him for that.

Now I would be left a little disappointed if any of the names that usually do blcds suddenly stopped after becoming more famous, tbh.

Oh?! Really? Because of FAMOUS?

I do not know at all, people changed because too famous?

So, how did he know he has famous and stop doing BL?

Oh?! Really? Because of FAMOUS?

I do not know at all, people changed because too famous?

So, how did he know he has famous and stop doing BL?

Well, I wouldn't say they changed, but take Kaji Yuuki's case as an example, he stopped doing BL after he got the role of Eren, no? And Shingeki no Kyojin is popular, so...

Well, I wouldn't say they changed, but take Kaji Yuuki's case as an example, he stopped doing BL after he got the role of Eren, no? And Shingeki no Kyojin is popular, so...

Ohhhh..i see.... people look high on him because of characters he got. And he chose to stop BL... in my mind, i think BL is for those who are really in need of extra money from waiting the normal anime to be announced.

So, BL is just like a spare part of the important parts.

Who does BL means they do not have money to survive in city.

Ohhhh..i see.... people look high on him because of characters he got. And he chose to stop BL... in my mind, i think BL is for those who are really in need of extra money from waiting the normal anime to be announced.

So, BL is just like a spare part of the important parts.

Who does BL means they do not have money to survive in city.

Yeah, I think this is pretty much it. But it quite sucks for us yaoi fans, imo.

Yeah, i agreed.

By the way, do you watch the latest anime named Given?

But if you look at Makoto-chan doing Saitama or at the cast list from Haikyu (Murase Ayumu, Hino Satoshi, Hayashi Yuu, Masuda Toshiki, Soma and so on). There are quite the number of seiyuu doing bl. And OnoYu was doing JoJo's bizarre adventure. So I don't necessarily think it is seen as sth that is a problem for your rep. It might have been the case or the thought of Kaji Yuuki (although I don't know if he ever stated sth like this), but I think in general it's just a job for them regardless of their fame. Maybe Yuuki was just tired of moaning for anyone else than his wife :D

Yeah, i agreed.

By the way, do you watch the latest anime named Given?

Yes and I can't wait for the next episode! n.n

I'm ready to have my heart broken by these four guys again xD

But if you look at Makoto-chan doing Saitama or at the cast list from Haikyu (Murase Ayumu, Hino Satoshi, Hayashi Yuu, Masuda Toshiki, Soma and so on). There are quite the number of seiyuu doing bl. And OnoYu was doing JoJo's bizarre adventure. So I don't necessarily think it is seen as sth that is a problem for your rep. It might have been the case or the thought of Kaji Yuuki (although I don't know if he ever stated sth like this), but I think in general it's just a job for them regardless of their fame. Maybe Yuuki was just tired of moaning for anyone else than his wife :D

I don't think it would be so much something that would be seen as bad for his reputation, but something that he didn't want to have associated with his name anymore. Suzuki Tatsuhisa is another one that seems to have stopped doing bl (I mean, Gian has another seiyuu now), and Sakurai Takahiro said he won't do bl anymore.

Regarding all the other seiyuus, I don't know, to be honest. :S