KoBu

Summer! The time of year when kids are freed from school and allowed to roam around! A time fro swimming, sun, fun times and late night firefly hunts and barbaques! And for some kids, SUMMER CAMP!! Aaron sat on the bus bouncing in his seat, excited and bright eyed as the late morning sunlight peeks through the tall trees that zoomed by the bus as it drove down the dusty dirt path. " If you bounce any harder, you'll start making the bus hop! Settle down." Angie, his twin sister scolded, but she wore a grin as she continued to read her packet that she, along with the rest of their fellow counselors received. " Awwww c'mon Angie! A whole summer away from home! What more could you ask for!? And we get to be in charge! What could be better!?" Aaron exclaimed, his hazel eyes bright and full of anticipation. His sister just heaved a sigh and rolled her eyes, adjusting her glasses. "Why don't you just wear contacts? We're gonna be out in the woods and they'd be so much less trouble...." "Because poking myself in the eye isn't my favorite past time, besides I have my spares, and unlike you, Mr. I-stopped-wearing-my-glasses-because-I-always-forget-where-they-are, I'm more careful with my eye ware." Aaron pouted at his twin, but it didn't last for long as they were pulling into the camp, the big sign hanging high and proud

Camp SunLake

Aaron was the first to jump off the bus, quite literally jumping off the bus. He looked around and took a deep breath. He turned once he heard his sister step off behind him. He grinned wide at her, tugging her from the others as they filed off the bus. "I'm so excited!!" He yelled happily. " Well c'mon, we gotta find our Lead Counselor and help prepare the camp before the kids arrive, we've got a full two weeks so chances are we have a whole laundry list of things." Angie stated as Aaron grabbed both of their bags.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• Dragongirl26

Name: Keiji Natusumi

Nickname: Kei

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Keiji had got at came two days ago and it was a mess everything had to be cleaned. He couldn't wait for the others to get here to give him some help. There were two others on his team and there were 10 total Counselor going to come and go for the next two weeks of kids everywhere. Keiji ran his hands through his hair as he heard a bus pull up. "I hope they are better than the ones last year and I hope they like kids." Keiji said as he walked into the kitchen and thought about cooking a snack for everyone when they showed up he decided not to as he walked over to check the Ac. Some of then buildings has Ac just in case someone over heats they can be brought in to cool down. Keiji knew about everything that happened in this camp and was excited to get everything going. "First mission if for them to find me." he said he wasn't told who he would be working with this summer so he was excited to see who it was.

The twins, well more like Aaron with Angie following closley behind, busted into the counselors cabin. Aaron gave a loud "Hello!! Anybody home?!" He looked around and was met with silence. Angie chimed in, "Aaron the others aren't here yet. We left super early because SOMEBODY wanted to get here as quickly as possible and made us both skip breakfast..." She stated with a deadpan expression. Aaron grinned "nawww I can find something for us to eat no worries!!" Aaron proclaimed and before she could stop him, Aaron was already running off to find this camps cafeteria.

... Of course, it didn't take him long to get lost and he just stood in the middle of the camp looking around like a child looking for their parent at the grocery store.

Keiji looked up as he heard someone yell. "Its a test don't go out and get them" he said then shook his head what should of took a few minuets took a longer. "Damn they sent ones who can't find anything." he said shaking his head as he walked over to the door and sighed. "Just so you know you have failed the first task." He said sticking his head out of the door to show him where he was. "Over here." he said then saw the boy who looked lost. "Aaron is that you?" He asked not sure if that was his name or not, but he looked so much like his old friend that he did everything with growing up until the middle of middle school when his parents made him move away.

Aaron, hearing the voice, turnes and smiles brightly, happy to see a new face.... Until the other mentions his name. " um .... Have we met before?" He asked, raising a brow. " anyway thanks for comin to me rescue! My sister is cranky since she didn't get breakfast, have we got anything good to eat here?" Aaron trotted along with this other man whom he was going to assume was another camp counselor. "So when did you get here? And when is everybody else gonna be here? Are we gettin lota kids? Cuz I've got tons of things planned!! " Aaron began to ramble a mile a minute, forgetting to even ask the other's name.

"How many kids are we all gonna be taking charge of? And have you since the cabin!? Its so cool and fancy!!"

"You don't remember we were childhood friends into middle school?" He said looking away and shook his head. "No problem, if I knew it was you I could of came sooner. I'm guessing nothing has changed since we were kids you still get lost." He said smiling."I got here a few days ago I always get here because its a pain to clean. I had to make sure that all of the cabins were cleared of insects and animal also had to check everything to make sure it was working." He said looking at him. "You are early Nice not to have to wait till last second to do all of this." Keiji walked into the kitchen. "What do you want me to make for you. I'm guessing you still have issues in the kitchen?" He said smiling trying to let him know that he did know him. "The kids start to come the day after tomorrow." Keiji shook his head he was still excited by small things.

"We are getting about 15 this year there will be 10 more Counselor that will be in and out over the two weeks and us three will be here all the time. I'm glad you have things planned. We each get 5 kids that we are in charge of. Yes I have seen the cabin I am the one that got it all in order. I can show you to your rooms me and you will be in the same Cabin with all the boys and your sister will be in another with the girls." He said looking at him. "I hope she is good with kids because there will be more with her than with us." He said then looked him in the eye. "Alright time for my questions. Do you like kids? Can you swim? Do you know first aid?" he asked

Aaron started feeling a little uneasy but tried not to let it ahow on his face. how the crap does this guy know me?! Did i follow him somewhere on social media? "u-um yea .... Do uh, do we get keys for our doors?" Aaron wearily took a seat at one of the big bench tables. Not commenting on how the other knows he can make a bomb out of a toaster, Aaron looked arpund the mess hall looking for exits in case things got weirder. " 5 kids? I thought we would've more then that, but being my first year i guess they'll start us easy huh? " he stated, maybe just some later mindless chatter will calm his nerves.

Upon getting his own questions, Aaron chattered on "I love kids and i want twelve of my own!! First aid was one of the firat things I learned when i was little. My dad took me and my sister out camping alot and I was always banging myself up one way or another! In fact!" He lifted up his shirt to show a few little scars from previous camping trips. " I got some of these when I lost my footing and slid down a muddy hill. And this one I got when I landed in a shallow pool and scuffed up my hands to! Oh! And this one I got when I cast a fishing line and it got stuck in my belly button." He said with a grin. " And yea I can swim, byt the big boss hired me as an arts and crafts director... I'll mostly be inside won't I?.... Well then again I suppose if a kid falls in the lake it'd be a better idea in case somebody has to jump in..."

"The reason why we don't have that much kids is not a lot wanted to come to summer camp." He said and shook his head knowing that he boy might of thought him a stalker. Smiling at him he sighed. "Your still the same." He whispered and started to cook some eggs. "Yeah the others coming in will be cooking for the kids unless they hired you sister to do that." he said. "12 kids is a lot of kids you know." Keiji said. "I am Keiji since you don't remember who I am," he said as he cooked more. "Try not to hurt yourself here alright. We already have to take care of the kids. Also I think I brought everything that you would need for the art and crafts, but since there is only Three of us we will have to work together to help the others out." he said looking at Aaron as he flipped the eggs, "Go get your sister and tell her I am cooking," he said

Aaron pouted at this Keiji, "No need to be so bossy! We havent even started yet!" But regardless, the other happily took the excuse to run off and find his sister. Anything to just not be left alone with this starnger who seemed to know him too well.

Angie was busy unpacking in her room, planning to go and un pack Aaron's next when her brother came barreling in.

"Angie, there's a guy here who already knows me and you" he whispered to her, his face pale. She looked up in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Like he already knew my name, and yours, apperantly knew I'm clumsy. Just little things but he acts like I've known him for years!!" Aaron whined. "And he wants me to come bring you to the mess hall for food." He whimpered.

Grabbing hold of her brother's hand and they both made their way back to the mess hall.

Aaron sat down, Angie close beside him, eagle eyes on Keiji.

He sighed. "He doesn't remember me at all." He said sadly. "Maybe I came on two strongly I was really excited about seeing him again." He said and looked at them as they came back in and he was plating up food. Sighing deeply when his sister was looking at him she was just the same as well. The issue was why didn't they remember. He got to see him after all this time and now....Now he didn't remember this was a knife in his chest. He grabbed both plates and walked over and set it down in front of them. "I hope you like the eggs like this." he said knowing they both liked it like that. Keiji made sure not to forget anything about the person he cared for and his sister. Looking a little sad he walked back into the kitchen and started to clean thinking he would eat his food later.

"Why aren't you gonna sit and eat?" Aaron asked scarffing down the eggs, a happy little hum when he actually bothered to taste his food. Angie approached them a little more cautiously, the gears in her brain began to turn. The boy looked familiar enough, but she couldn't place him. Where did he know them, and where did they know him?

Though Angie wasn't given much time to contemplate this much longer when aloud and high pitched "Helllooooooooo~!" Rang out in the empty mess hall.

Keiji turned around and looked at her. "Hello. how are you doing?" He asked ignoring the boy now. There was a hit of sadness in his eyes. "So what are you going to be in charge of?" He asked as he had his plate of food in the kitchen not wanting to eat with the others because he felt like Aaron didn't want him near him.

The girl lifted her sunglasses, made it very obvious she was looking Keiji up and down. " I could be in charge of you if your feeling up to it." She stated and sauntered over to the bench and settle in. She barely spared a glance to the twins, whom did her the same.

"Get away from me you know better than that." He said rolling his eyes. "I am not into girls like you." Keiji said looking at him and closed his eyes as he finished cleaning. "Now either get the hell out and leave me alone or your fired. You shouldn't even be here for two more days." He said glaring at her. "Will you leave me alone if I tell you I am gay.?" He asked and told her.

The girl hissed and gave a fake little sad pout lip. "Always so mean Keiji! Besides you and I both know you can't fire me. You can complain about me, but we all know only the head director has that final say." She said with a smug grin and batting her much to long eyelashes. Aaron tried to scoot away from her and Angie couldn't help but want to groan and rolled her eyes.

The girl turned her attention to Aaron, "and what about you sugar? You available or--"

"Nope." Aaron quickly answered with a smile. The girl huffed "Is anybody gonna be any fun around her this year?"

"Catching chlamydia doesn't seem fun." Angie snapped without looking up from her eggs

"I'm only here for the kids not you." He said looking away. "And try not to hit on the kids this year I know for a fact that you are not here the entire summer because of that." He said looking at the food not sure what to do about her as he dried the dishes and put them up and looked back at his food and took a bite of it not wanting to be out of the kitchen. Why did she have to come back and why his child hood friend couldn't remember him. "So far this is the worst camp ever." He said sighing

"Oh please, I'm not after kids, those boys were eighteen, legal adults." The girl countered. She waved off the others and dug through her bag and handed Angie a card. The twin took it with a raised eyebrow. "Despite your sourpatch personality, you've got a gorgeous face, and I'd love to paint it sometime. And I'm Ashely." And with that 'Ashely' sashayed away.

Aaron stuck out his tongue at her as she left, his sister rolling her eyes and pocketing the card to toss out later.

"You said she hit on some kids last year.... Why did they let her back in?" Aaron asked Keiji. Finishing off his eggs, the male twin brought his dish to the sink to wash. "But that makes for of us now. So seven more should be here soon right? Five boys to five girls!"

"Hell if I know. She is one of the people who isn't here for the kids. She is here go get laid." He said looking at him and started to eat his food. "She did get demoted for doing that. I reported her so I don't know what the hell she is doing here I have a feeling that she paid lots of money to be here." he said sighing and looked away. "Yeah they should be here today or tomorrow tho we are the main people here." He said

"How desperate do you have to be to pay to get in to hit on a bunch of kids, I mean granted we're aren't too much older then some of the older ones but still. We're supposed to be basically summer teachers to these kids." Angie snapped.

"And she seems more focused on getting into your pants then anybody else's" Aaron nudged Keiji with a snicker and hopped onto the counter. "So when do we get our uniforms and when do we meet the owner?"

"Our uniforms should be back in the cabins already so when ever we get to go back to our rooms you will find them." He said sighing. "I don't know if you will meet him or not and I am sure the owner is paying her to see if she can have sex with me by the end of camp." He said growling and looking at Aaron. "Trust me you don't want to meet him he is an ass." Keiji said. "Any way thats the only reason why she is here to see how may people she can have sex with or at least I think that's her goal,: He said. "As long as I can help it she won't get into my pants." he said and sighed i know for a fact she won't since I know I am gay.

"Well.... Tomorrows a new day, and today we just hafta do little cleaning chores so why not go out to the lake and then we can come back see if anybody showed up." Aaron suggested with a smile.

Angie nodded in agreement. "A cool dip sounds nice. So what are our assignments tonight?"

"Most of them will bring sleeping bags, but I need you to wipe all the beds down with disinfectants to make sure no one gets sick. Also we need to make sure there are no spiders in the rooms. I have checked most of them but there are still two that haven't been checked. That would be where the girls are staying and the cabin right across from this one. Its where the arts and crafts are going to be." he said "After that you can relax I come early so the others don't have to do too much." he said then looked away. "All the others have just got in the way of me doing my job." he whispered as he ate his food.

Aaron and Angie nodded along and got ready to head off when Aaron heard the little whisper. "What was that?" He asked looking up at Keiji with a curious smile.

"Aaron come on! The faster we get everything done, the fatser we can go swimming in the lake!!" Angie called out. And Aaron was off after his sister.

Later on as the blistering sun lowered and the cool air blew through the trees, the twins w were done with their chores, and relaxing on the docks of the lake. Aaron was splashing around, while Angie was taling pictures and enjoying the view.

"I wonder what's on that little island in the middle of the lake..." Aaron said aloud when he came back to the dock and hung onto the edge. Angie shrugged "it could be just and uninhabited little spot of land..."

Keiji soon got everything done and dishes washed himself. Taking a deep breath he walked down to the lake and took his shirt off and dived into the water and started to swim to the island in the middle of the lake. He did it mostly to make sure it was safe just in case any of the kids wanted to go over to it to try to explore. Keiji was pulling weeds and got rid of all the poison ivy on the island he could do this because he wasn't allergic to it after he was done he stuck everything into a biodegradable plastic bag. So it would help the eco system if left. After he got done he saw the twins on the shore line. Keiji sighed and cleaned himself off with some of the stuff he left on the island before he grabbed a bucket of water and cleaned himself off and then grabbed the bag and jumped into the water and swam back to the shore. Once here he pulled himself and the bag out of the water.

• 2 weeks later...

"HEY!!" Aaron yelled once he caught sight of the otheer male. Lifting himself out of the water and on to the dock, Aaron waved to his sister, leaving her to her pictures as he ran over to Keiji.

"Whatcha got there?" He asked indicating to the bag. "Want some help with it?"

Aaron took hold of the bag anyway and walked with Keiji.

"Look about earlier.... I don't know if we really know each other, but Angie says you seem familiar so .... I'm sorry I guess and maybe as the summer goes on, we'll remember something..." Aaron offered with a sheepish grin.

"Angie and I already unpacked, so we're done and have a free day tomorrow. Would you wanna come to the lake...?"