~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I wish I can do more things then art like computers as well. I just don't think my thought process can handle it," Cody rubs the back of his head with a sigh. He then nods his head, "that sounds like it would be fun."

-------

Cory looks over at Syugo and smiles as he had everything ready for the next lecture. He just waited for it to start while resting his head on the table.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Well you know what I can teach you about computers if you want to learn about it" he said smiling 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled as he was ready for class to start and had all of his homework for the next few weeks done as well.

Cody tilts his head, "would you actually do something like that when your already busy with your classes?"

----

Cory looks over at Syugo and smiles a little. He looks down, seeing that he was ready as well and made sure to had his homework done, checking it over one final time before it was time to hand it in.

• 3 months later...

"Yeah I don't mind helping out if you need it" kyrian said and looked at him smiling

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "Thanks so much for everything you've done. Also everything is fine you know I am glad that we have this time together you know"

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, smiling, "sure that sounds like fine."

---------

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "sure no problem. Though have I really done much," he tilts his head to the side." He rubs the back of his head, "you like spending time with me?"

• 3 months later...

"just tell me when and where and I'll start to o teach you about them" kyrain said.

~~~~~~~~

"I mean you have shown me how to have fun and I like hanging out with you. Everything about you is great." Syugo said as he pulled Cory's face up and leaned into him. "Even your lips as kissable" he said as he kisses cory

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, nodding his head, "it... won't be a hassle for you to teach me?"

----

Cory chuckles a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I am glad to hear that," he watches as Syugo leans closer to him. He blinks a couple of times as he was suddenly kissing Syugo. He was surprised but he continues kissing Syugo as well.

• 4 weeks later...

"not at all I could totally help you I don't mind." He said looking at him and humming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and pulled Cory's lose and smiled when he pulled back. "We should go out sometime I'm sure you'd enjoy it" he said

Cody smiles and nods his head, "well I am always willing to learn more things." He looks at Kyrian and lowers his head while blushing, "I wish... you were the one to take away my first time."

------

Cory watches Syugo and laughs a little as he nods his head, "you mean like a date? Sure that sounds nice," he smiles.

• 4 months later...

"well you know what. When I take you I will make that moment special. It'll be me and you and I will show you how great it can be" kyrian said smiling

~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I mean like a date I would love to take you out on a official one. So far we have just been hanging out and not doing much" he said smiling

Cody perks his head up while looking at Kyrian while blushing bright red, "are you... going to make me forget what I experience for my first time?"

------

Cory looks at Syugo and chuckles, "hm.. I suppose you do have a point," he rubs his chin a little. "So... where should we go on our first date?"