It's all that I've got

You hate me now for my pain

It's easy to put the blame on me

But you were never there

To live this long with this insanity

Is it over now between you and me

Should I hold on to memories

Or let you go and set us free?

[Author notes: My first non-BL poetry posted here but I wrote this years ago. This is the first time I am publishing this. This poem was inspired from a difficult and very possessive relationship I had with someone. Believe it or not, I was the one treated like a possession.]

• Like 10

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• Ueda_Angel

wow...i could feel the emotions...the feeling of confuse u've been through...i nver had a relationship like tht before...

and i will never want to...maybe that is why i never had a serious relationship with someone...

being fooled by someone that we love...im scared juz by thinking of it...

• Like 1

wow...i could feel the emotions...the feeling of confuse u've been through...i nver had a relationship like tht before...

and i will never want to...maybe that is why i never had a serious relationship with someone...

being fooled by someone that we love...im scared juz by thinking of it...

thanks for reading, June-chan! *hugs*

yeah it was a very suffocating relationship. it's not even the possessive type like Misu. i could have handled that better...maybe.

i hope you will never ever be in this kind of relationship. it's very draining. you end up making a lot of mistakes and start lying. it really sucks. T___T it started so well though but it ended up badly later on.

thanks for reading, June-chan! *hugs*

yeah it was a very suffocating relationship. it's not even the possessive type like Misu. i could have handled that better...maybe.

i hope you will never ever be in this kind of relationship. it's very draining. you end up making a lot of mistakes and start lying. it really sucks. T___T it started so well though but it ended up badly later on.

yeah that is so true...lying is the only thing that we wanna avoid...especially with someone that we love...

gosh seriously i hate control freaks...itz extremely torturing and suffocating...

i feel sorry for yojichan n hope that u'll never get through of it again ever...*hugs*

lookz like i gotta be careful when fallin' in love and i will seriously know that person deeply nefore giving my commitment...

but dun worry yojichan...i kinda airhead person...i dun even know whether i fell in luv or not...lol

• Like 1

yeah that is so true...lying is the only thing that we wanna avoid...especially with someone that we love...

gosh seriously i hate control freaks...itz extremely torturing and suffocating...

i feel sorry for yojichan n hope that u'll never get through of it again ever...*hugs*

lookz like i gotta be careful when fallin' in love and i will seriously know that person deeply nefore giving my commitment...

but dun worry yojichan...i kinda airhead person...i dun even know whether i fell in luv or not...lol

oh i don't think i'll ever be in that kind of relationship ever again. the current relationship i am in now is nowhere near possessive at all. we're both very confident with each other and we let each other grow. :)

after having gotten myself out of a possessive relationship, i became very alert to avoid any of that even with friendships. the moment i sense possessiveness from the person, i let go of them right away. i was really traumatized.

oh you'll know when you have seriously fallen in love with someone. you'll be really surprised. *hugs*

So beautiful! I like the poem a lot! Good that you decided to publish it! :msn_red_fox 15

And good that you decided to end that kind of relationship.

Oh thanks so much Kaoru-chan! I'm so happy you like this poem a lot. Yeah, I have only published very, very few of the many poems I've written. i'm just so selective really, hehe! i thought it best to share this poem here with everyone. :)

thank you, i'm quite relieved i've broken off from that kind of relationship.

Very beautiful, yoji-sama! :D I was still waiting for a fanfic from you but I'm happy with this poem too. :D

For all the love I had before

For all the pain I bore from that

I just could not bear it once more

It's all that I've got

I like a lot the whole poem, but this was my favorite part. It expresses so well your emotions..

• Like 1

Confusing_1280x1024.jpg

With out you permision... I did it again... ^^;;;

My feeling for the poem with this...

I alway want to do one with the background still...

I hope you like it! ^^

• Like 3

Very beautiful, yoji-sama! :D I was still waiting for a fanfic from you but I'm happy with this poem too. :D

I like a lot the whole poem, but this was my favorite part. It expresses so well your emotions..

Oh thank you so much for reading and for quoting your favorite lines.

As of now I am still gathering more references and inspirations. I do have some scenes in mind already. thank you for looking forward to more. :)

With out you permision... I did it again... ^^;;;

My feeling for the poem with this...

I alway want to do one with the background still...

I hope you like it! ^^

oh hama-san, you sure did it again! :) thanks!

i find it interesting of the visual interpretation you've made of my poem as to how you see it.

i appreciate the time you've spent making this, i really do. thanks again.

i should be saving these images.

oh hama-san, you sure did it again! :) thanks!

i find it interesting of the visual interpretation you've made of my poem as to how you see it.

i appreciate the time you've spent making this, i really do. thanks again.

i should be saving these images.

I am glad you like it...

Well this manga was quit dramatic like your poem.

That is reason I pick the image...

He was the one who hurt and also got hurt at same time...

So I feel this image go well with the poem... ^^

I am glad you like it...

Well this manga was quit dramatic like your poem.

That is reason I pick the image...

He was the one who hurt and also got hurt at same time...

So I feel this image go well with the poem... ^^

Very interesting indeed. :)

I actually find it curious to see how my poems are perceived by others.

Yet I do agree that in relationships, people who do the hurting can get hurt as well.

What's the name of this manga? is it BL or shoujo manga?

I like the dark background. very nice. i like the contrast. it has quite a dramatic effect to it.

Very interesting indeed. :)

I actually find it curious to see how my poems are perceived by others.

Yet I do agree that in relationships, people who do the hurting can get hurt as well.

What's the name of this manga? is it BL or shoujo manga?

I like the dark background. very nice. i like the contrast. it has quite a dramatic effect to it.

Every one see little different way some time...

I just try to find image from what I have...

Only problem is there is too much manga and other image I have...

So strat with keep reading poem and keep the image in my head and look for it...

The manga is Rouge et Noir by Mizutani kyoko... Vol 2... shoujo manga...

I am glad you like my choice of background...

Well that was what I want go get out from it...

The poem itself is dramatic... ^^

Every one see little different way some time...

I just try to find image from what I have...

Only problem is there is too much manga and other image I have...

So strat with keep reading poem and keep the image in my head and look for it...

The manga is Rouge et Noir by Mizutani kyoko... Vol 2... shoujo manga...

I am glad you like my choice of background...

Well that was what I want go get out from it...

The poem itself is dramatic... ^^

thank you again hama-san!

i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and your views regarding my poem. :)

thank you again hama-san!

i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and your views regarding my poem. :)

No problem... I just love to do it...

And I am just glad I could do this for you... ^^

Yo-chan writes better than I do. I really really need to work on my writing skills or lack thereof. Hmm should I write more or not?

Oh if you could see the other stuffs I wrote, it will make you cringe. hahahahha!

Don't ever stop writing. You have an amazing talent. *hugs*

Writing is always a progressive thing for all of us. If we stop, it's like cutting off the air in an oxygen tank for a deep-sea diver.

Yo-chan writes better than I do. I really really need to work on my writing skills or lack thereof. Hmm should I write more or not?

I was keep saying that... You are good...

If you said like that what about me... --;;;

I should stop writting... --;;;

As Yojichan said writting is progressive if you keep write it get better...

Even I am not good I just love to write...

So you should keep on writting too... ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, right away the words of the poem speak of a possessive relationship to the point of destructive behavior. It must have been difficult to pen Yojichan but some of the best work people do is when the feelings or emotions run high in them. You can really see that in your words. And it's good to know you are in a much better relationship now. :)

• Like 1

I was keep saying that... You are good...

If you said like that what about me... --;;;

I should stop writting... --;;;

As Yojichan said writting is progressive if you keep write it get better...

Even I am not good I just love to write...

So you should keep on writting too... ^^

i absolutely agree with what hama-san said 100%. :)

Yes, right away the words of the poem speak of a possessive relationship to the point of destructive behavior. It must have been difficult to pen Yojichan but some of the best work people do is when the feelings or emotions run high in them. You can really see that in your words. And it's good to know you are in a much better relationship now. :)

wow. thank you so much for your words. i am so happy you pointed out the pain right through.

yes, the destructive and possessive behavior right there.

you're quite right, it was definitely difficult to pen this poem but i had to because i could not contain all that pain in my head anymore.

i had to release it in the most constructive way i could do at the time.

the relationship i was in with this person was not something i discussed readily or easily with some friends and not even family.

very, very few actually knew about it and a lot of it, i still kept inside.

i feel very blessed to be in a much much healthier relationship now with someone who really lets me be no one else but myself.

I have been brainstorming on some new poems, but sleep and work schedule is so crazy I hardly get any time to do any writing. I decided to read over a few of mine and some others to inspire me. This one is a good inspirer lol (not a word but hey it's my post xD).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
I have been brainstorming on some new poems, but sleep and work schedule is so crazy I hardly get any time to do any writing. I decided to read over a few of mine and some others to inspire me. This one is a good inspirer lol (not a word but hey it's my post xD).

oh gosh, i cannot believe i did not respond to this soon enough. i'm so sorry!

i am so glad you liked this one and it inspired you.

thank you so much, Tat-chan! *kisses*