Fixed Visitors Name

nysam

Hello,

I didn't find my problem in first or second page, that's why i'm asking. In my profile page, the Recent Visitors section, the number of visitors changes, but there've been these fixed names, which seems never changes, especially one of them, i think i've seen her name for months. I see just the number changed, but no new name and that's not fair, of course it's good for others that i never come to know about it. So, if it is in your hand, please fix it or if i should do it myself, please advise me. Thank you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• nysam

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We cannot fix it because there is no bug. The number can change when one of the already listed persons checks your profile again (this would cause for the names listed to be the same, since no new member visited your profile, but the number would increase as you had new visits). However, another situation in which no new username would be displayed, but the number would change is if the members who visited your profile recently browse the forums in Invisible mode. As I just checked your page, you have 3 members who browse in invisible mode on your profile, but I cannot disclose their usernames as it's their right to use the Invisible browsing feature.

Thank you Admin

, i get it. They're VIPs and of course, that can't be known. I had the feeling, i was being monitored, because my bookmark sometimes redirected me to this forum page. Thank you for letting me to know they're 3. There's a saying, bad publicity still is publicity.

Thank you Admin

, that will be nice of you, if you let me know how to do it. Thank you.