~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika ate all of his food happy that they could eat this food and not feel sick. "This is pretty good." he said humming. "Thanks for cooking Yu I love the food." he said

Edited by Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "well I am glad the food was well enjoyed, even if it was my first time cooking this kind of breakfast," he rubs the back of his head.

Mika looked at him and then hummed as he ate all of the food that he could before he was full. "Ok I think I am done." he said looking at him.

Aoi smiled and looked at him and then took a deep breath and ate more of his food until he was full

Yu looks at Mika and down at his plate, smiling, "looks like you ate it all, that's good," he nods his head as he looks over at Aoi. He was glad both Aoi and Mika liked his food as he continues eating, finishing up the last bite.

Mika smiled and he nodded. "Yeah I was able to eat all the food." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath as he went to clean the plate.

"Its good I am glad that I got to try your cooking." he said as finished eating and Mika took Aoi's place after he was sure he was done and started to clean it

"Well that's good Mika," he smiles a little before looking over at Aoi. "Really? Did you want to try my cooking that badly," Yu rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He stands up and walks to the sink, drying off the dishes that Mika had washed so he can help put the dishes away.

Mika smiled and looked at him.

Aoi nodded. "I have had Mika's cooking so I didn't know how your cooking was and I really wanted to try it as well. Its good I wouldn't mind having it again sometime." he said looking at him. "Tho I can cook as well." he said looking at him

Mika smiled. "Sorry I am only good at curry because that is all I know how to make." he said

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "well I suppose we can take turns cooking the meals so we get to try each other's cooking." He looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well curry is always good though, especially yours. Maybe you should see if your able to cook anything else. I am sure you will find other food dishes you can make as well since there are so many food dishes out there."

"Yeah I guess so the issue is I won't be able to try anything unless it has blood and Curry is the only sure thing I know what it taste like every time I use it." he said looking at him and then looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Yeah... I hope we can fix that soon," Yu rubs the back of his head and sighs a little, resting his chin on his palm and pouts. He wondered if they could even prevent their younger selves and the rest of their family from even going to that place in the first place, rubbing his chin a bit.

Mika looked at You he knew he was wondering the same thing as himself. "All right what do we have planned for the rest of the day are we just relaxing and watching movies I'm not going to lie.... I could really get used to this life" he said smiling

Aoi smiled "it's whatever you boys like to do you seem to have a rough life so if you could just stay and relax I don't mind" he said reading the expression on both of their faces

Yu looks at MIka and smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a nice way to spend our day. It's not like we had anything else plan to do," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aoi and laughs softly, "yeah... we never had a luxury like this before, was pretty much just fighting for our life everyday," he sighs softly.

"I do like being lazy, but I should work out soon I don't want to get out of shape." he said looking at Yu and Aoi. "I do like just being lazy for once in my life." he said smiling.

Aoi smiled. "WEll just relax then thats what I do most days." he said looking at them and got up to go into the living room and turn on the TV to find movies for them. "What would you like to watch today?"

"Anything would be good to me." he said smiling and then took a deep breath." Mika said happy

Yu laughs a little, "well once you find a job, you will be able to get some exercise that way, depending on the job. I heard they are pretty good at staying fit, at least... certain ones," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aoi and smiles, "anything is fine with me as well."

"Yeah you said a bounty hunter?" Aoi said looking at both of them. "I think I might know someone that can help with that job just try not to kill anyone." he said looking at them.

"Oh yeah I would love to do that it will keep us fit I would love something like that how about you YU." Mika said smiling and then took a deep breath not sure if he would like that idea or not

Yu looks at Aoi, surprise he knew someone that was in line with bounty hunting. He looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "I mean... I was thinking of working for something else. Remember when we got that flyer for a restaurant. It seemed like they were looking for waiters, I am not really sure what to do yet," he laughs a little. "I mean... it would be nice to work with you as well Mika," he smiles.

"Yeah, but I don't see myself as a waiter. I think the blood lust would get to much sometimes." he said looking at him and shook his head not sure what they should do but kind of wanted to go bounty hunter it was stuff that he was use to as well.

"Its up to you boys." Aoi said smiling

"I mean you don't really have the blood lust for anymore but me," Yu nudges Mika and sticks his tongue out a little. He shrugs his shoulders, "I just thought it would be a nice break on what we use to do," he pouts a little. "I feel like bounty hunter is just going to feel like we are back in our own time," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Aoi, "but maybe, we can wait a little bit," he figured it was best to wait until the day when they would have to save their younger selves, that way Aoi would have company from the other members of their family.

"Yeah, but I don't know if I can take the people cutting themselves all the time and the smell of blood I might attack you in front of everyone." he said looking at Yu. "I don't want that to happen I just thought if we were a bounty hunter we could run around like a work out or something like that." he said looking at him. "I just don't know what to do you know." he said taking a deep breath and shaking his head

Yu rubs the back of his head, "yeah I guess a restaurant would be pretty known for cutting accidently but I am sure they wouldn't do it on purpose, I mean people that work there are pretty skilled enough to not cut themselves. Also it would depend on the kind of food they make there. Not all food involve using a knife you know," he nudges Mika with a laugh while blushing a little, looking to the side. "Well we have plenty of time to decide I suppose, it's not like we need to worry about it too much at the moment."

"I just really don't know what I should do. I don't think that I can do anything else as well." He said sighing and shook his head. "I just want to know what I want to do." he said looking at him and then shook his head again. "I try to think of the good, but the bad just keeps pulling me back Yu I am so used to living in the bad time where everything is bad all the time. Its hard for me to change...How are you doing this? Making everything so positive?" he said looking at him

"I mean you should pick something your good at but I feel like we have done similar work before just trying to survive in our world," Yu rubs the back of his head with a sigh. "Well Mika, things are different now here, minus the two vampires that manage to get in this world as well." Yu tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure... it's just... this world is so much more peaceful and I guess it's helping my positivity."

" I am honestly trying to remain positive I really am trying..... the truth is I just don't know or have any other skills besides tracking and hunting I've never even tried to pick up any other skills because we didn't need them in our world." He said looking at him. " I do know that I need to find and protect you at all cost"

"I mean ... that's good and all but wouldn't you rather do something else? You can pretty much do anything here compare to where we use to be to do something different." Yu looks at Mika and blushes, rubbing the back of his head, "well... your already protecting me pretty well enough but I am not sure here you don't have to protect me as much here as in our world."

"Yu I just don't know what to do if you take away my skills of tracking I really don't have that much more left to give..... after I became a half vampire all I cared about was Finding you seeing if you were alive and protecting you from everybody I trained my mind and body to do just that..... I don't remember any of the skills I had as a human when I was a child"  Mika explained not really  sure what he should do  next