~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"fine but if this doesn't work you will have to listen to me more often. Sometimes I just feel like you don't listen to me I know it's probably just me and I'm probably just crazy" Mika sad looking a little sad and tired all the same time he was also not thinking straight anymore

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu blinks as he looks at Mika as he pouts a little, "hey... I listen to you," he grumbles and crosses his arms. "I mean... sometimes when it comes to stuff that we don't always agree on, like this saving us from being a demon and a vampire as well as bringing back our family, it's just something I want to believe we can do. I mean... it's not like it can't work, we already know how to escape, or at least I do since I actually escaped... remember?" Yu looks at Mika, "you look like your tired... want to try to sleep?"

"Well... just try to get some sleep okay?" Yu holds onto Mika as he was trying to sleep, sighing a little and slowly closes his eyes as well.

Yu sighs, "well... just try the best that you can. You look very tired," he rests his head on Mika's chest. He missed listening to Mika's heart beat as he slowly falls asleep.

Yu rests his head on Mika's chest as he was sleeping and wraps his arms around Mika while he was sleeping. He couldn't wait to see if they were able to change their lifestyles. Since he was able to escape when he was younger while leaving Mika behind, he knew how to escape. The only thing he was really worried about was the vampires that would get in their way and he didn't know how much they could do to help their past self and the rest of their family.

Mika opened his eyes after he knew you was sleeping. He just stared up at the ceiling not sure what was going on and hated that he could not sleep normal. He thought that this all sucked and he just wanted to be human of just of one day. Mika knew being human was never going to happen.

Yu opens his eyes a little as he looks at Mika and slowly moves up, slightly pinning Mika, "you know... I should punish you for doubting our plan that we are going to do," he looks at Mika and pouts a little.

"what you know me I can't help it you mostly look to the postive and I look the other way it's changed since we were kids I have seen so much shit I. My time. Shit that I shouldn't have seen." He said looking at him. "Hell I even died because of it..." Mika whispered. "Soo forgive me for being like this I really am trying." He said

"what you know me I can't help it you mostly look to the postive and I look the other way it's changed since we were kids I have seen so much shit I. My time. Shit that I shouldn't have seen." He said looking at him. "Hell I even died because of it..." Mika whispered. "Soo forgive me for being like this I really am trying." He said

"Mika... I physically made it out alive from that place. All I got to is lead you and everyone else where the exit is and then fight whoever gets in our way, then we will be able to live happily... you will be able to eat whatever you want and our family will be back." Yu shakes his head, "just... trust me alright? I know what I am doing," he pouts a little.

"I really am trying. It's just hard when there's so much negativity that happened in my life." He said looking at him. "I am happy that this happened. I am glad that I met you again it does give me a little hope" he said looking at him

"Do you think everything is a negative? Meeting me? Meeting our family? What about the most recent with us becoming a couple," he pouts a little. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "well... then give this plan a chance before you think negative about it. I want to see you happy again so I am determined to make sure we succeeded." 

"in a way I do. If I had never met any of our family. They might still be alive. I'm the one that convinced all of you that we could escape." He said looking at him. "I am glad that I met you and our family though I'm glad we became a couple.....Yu... Thank you" he said cupping his face and kissing him deeply before pulling back. "I said to myself I have at least one positive thing in my life I'd be happy... Whether we win or fail I am glad I have you in my life. You make me the happiest person on Earth" he said holding him close

Yu sighs and shakes his head, "we couldn't be at the place for much longer Mika. It's not like its all your fault okay? Gees," he pouts and crosses his arms. "It was just a matter of time before we wanted to escape, you just told us to do it a lot sooner than plan." He looks at Mika and blushes a little as he felt him kiss him before looking at Mika. He holds onto Mika, "I will make sure it goes successfully Mika... just promise to look after my younger self and I will promise to look after yours."

Mika nodded and but his lip "I will I know the right  place and the right  time. I just feel that if I hadn't pushed for that  day we could  of all got out" Mika said holding Yu " now go to sleep my love I'll be here in the morning." He said 

"As long as we work together, we will successfully get out," Yu looks at Mika while he holds onto him. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "alright," he smiles and rests his head on Mika's chest, falling back asleep.

Mika smiled loving the fact that he was there for him. They had each other and that's was going to be great they needed to be each other's strength. Mika was happy about that as well

Yu holds onto Mika while he was sleeping even if Mika was not sleeping with him. He couldn't wait until Mika would be able to sleep and eat the foods he wanted that didn't require blood.

Mika just held Yu the rest of the night as he just listened to Yu's and Aoi's breathing it gave him some happiness to just listen to there breathing and there heart beats as well. "I'm sorry that I can't sleep with you." he whispered to himself. "But I will protect you while I sleep." he whispered

Yu sleeps soundly while he was holding onto Mika and mumbles slightly as he slightly grips Mika's shirt while he sleeps. Ever since the experience with the vampires, he had became a very alert sleeper.

Yu smiles in his sleep and mumbles a little, slowly opening his eyes and looks around before looking at Mika. He yawns, "... is it morning? Did the storm seem to be over," he tilts his head and rubs the back of his head.