~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu rubs his chin, "hm... I suppose that makes sense. I mean she was the reason why you stayed a half vampire.. and the reason why you didn't die. So maybe.. in a way, I should be grateful to her since she is the reason why you didn't die..." He tilts his head, "so even if you were drinking her blood, you secretly were craving human blood as well?" Yu nods his head, "don't worry.. even if we have our moments, you will never lose me," he rests his head on Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Yes...it curved the craving, but I was also starving as a half vampire." He said standing in the shower and sighed looking at Yu. "I guess so...Tho I just wanted to warn you about the humans then go off and let someone kill me not become a full vampire....It kind of sucks that this happened the way it did I came to accept that I was going to die as a half vampire." Mika said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "Tho thanks for saving me." He said looking at him

"So even if you were getting blood, you still craved human blood in a way," Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head to the side. He was washing himself in the shower and tilts his head, "well... the humans that I was with were nice... as I told you before." He sighs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... did I really save you? I mean... I am the reason why your full vampire now. When you were half vampire, were you able to eat normal food too," he tilts his head.

Mika sighed. "Yu I was ready for death...I wanted to die and end it all, but when we got together like this well.....it made me happy more happy than anything in the world." Mika said looking at him and then shook his head. "You know I have no idea about anything you know I just want to be with you." He whispered

Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, "just because you were ready for death doesn't mean I wanted you to die," he grumbles and crosses his arms. He tilts his head and blushes a little, "so... are you still ready for death even after we got together," he rubs the back of his head. Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah, as long as I am with you, I am happy."

"Part of me still wants death yes, but other part loves me and wants me to live that way I can stay with you human or not." he said looking at him as he felt the water starting to get cold and he sighed not sure what to do tonight. "Damn I really do love you so much." he whispered as he kissed him.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head, "you.. still want it?" He perks his head up and blushes with a smile, nodding his head, "well... I am glad to hear that," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika and smiles, "I love you too Mika," he kisses him as well. As the water starts to get cold, he then starts to get out of the tub and reaches to help Mika out of the tub.

Mika grabbed his hand as he was helped out of the shower. "Thank you so much you are so great." He said looking at him. He even fell into Yu to hug him. "Lets do something together later ok. I want to be with you." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "I think we need to just spend some time with each other maybe get to know each other again. We haven't really talked about out lives after I died in my human body we just kind of know bits a pieces." he said

Yu smiles as he helps Mika out of the tub and nods his head slowly. He blinks and hugs Mika, looking at him while blushing, "alright that sounds good to me," he kisses Mika's cheek as well as he gets himself dried off. He tilts his head to the side, "do you think that is completely neccuary? I mean... don't we know each other quite well already?" Yu rubs his chin, "hm... I suppose you do have a point and I guess it wouldn't hurt," he then starts getting dressed.

"I know we know everything before this happened, but not really anything that happened to us during the time we were apart. I mean you are different than when we were kids and I don't know what is going on with it either it makes me feel weird almost like I don't know you that much any more." Mika said looking at him.

Yu tilts his head to the side as he looks at Mika, "you really think I am different since the time we got separated? How so," he rubs the back of his head. "I don't feel like I am any different... it's kind of weird how you sense it.. but I don't," he rubs his chin a little.

"Lets see for one you have a demon inside of you..." He said looking at him and then shook his head. "And two you have another family...one with out me in it." He said looking at him. "Not sure how that isn't a big thing." He said looking at him as he walked back to there room.

Yu rubs the back of his head, "well... that's only because that is just part of how I got my weapon." He sighs and shakes his head slowly, "yeah.... well you should know I only belong to you... goof ball," he nudges Mika with a pout. He walks with Mika back to the room and sits on the bed, laying down with a yawn.

"Yeah, but I know that at least of your new 'family' really likes you and would even bed you if he could I can feel it every time i am around him. It kind of makes me want to choke him you know." he said looking at him and then sighed as he laid on the bed. "Go to sleep my love." 

Yu blinks and blushes a little as he looks at Mika, "y-you should know you are the only one that I belong to by now Mika," he pouts a little. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "a-alright, night Mika," he smiles as he then falls asleep.

"I do know you are mine, but you might need to tell him that." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes as he was going to pretend to sleep. Once Yu was asleep Mika opened his eyes and just looked at him and thought about everything that happened to them.

Yu tilts his head and nudges Mika, "your crazy sometimes. Even if I wanted to tell him, I can't since they are still in our time period you goof ball." Yu rests his head on Mika's chest, continues sleeping.

Mika sighed. "yeah but once we find them again this will happen all over again." he said looking at him and sighing then looked up he was going to try Yu's way, but he had a feeling nothing would work the way they wanted it to. Nothing ever did in there lives.

Yu tilts his head, "huh.. why are you so sure? You know I solely belong to you now," he pouts a little and nudges Mika. Yu cuddles with Mika as he was sleeping, nuzzling against him and smiles a little in his sleep.

"Go to sleep." He whispered as he held him close in his sleep wondering what they should do next. "I wish I knew more about this world and what was going on. Its just so weird." he whispered and sighed not sure what they should learn next

"M-Mmm don't... tell me what to do," Yu mumbles in his sleep with a soft laugh and slightly nudges Mika, curling up with him as he continues sleeping. He slept soundly on Mika, wrapping his arms around him as he sleeps.

Mika just held him close and then kissed his cheek. "How is it even if your sleep you are still like this." he said laughing and smiled happy that this was happening and everything. "You don't know how much I love you."

Yu continues sleeping, nuzzling against Mika while he smiles as he was sleeping. He mumbles a little as he heard Mika while he was asleep. Smiling in his sleep, Yu kisses Mika while sleeping.

"you know Yu even though you're a pain in the ass I still love you. I will never stop loving you until the day I die. And even then I will love you in death." Mika whispered as he looked over him the rest of the night.

Yu pouts in his sleep, "m-mm you.. honestly think I am the only pain in the ass...," he laughs a little in his sleep. "I... love you ... too Mika," he mumbles in his sleep, rubbing his head on Mika's chest.