Hello

Huniiboi

Hello, it is very nice to meet you. I am Huniiboi but you can call me Hunii. I am 28 years old and I identify as a genderfluid/non-binary individual. I prefer they/them pronouns however I do not mind gendered pronouns.

I have not been on a forum like this since I was 18 years old, so I am very out of my element in a sense. I have mostly been on Amino and just chatting away. I wanted to get back into forum posting because to me, this kind of roleplaying has a certain charm that I miss.

I do enjoy roleplaying, and would very much enjoy to roleplay on here with others. However, I would request that unless I am just doing a small flirty roleplay that has no sexual content, that my roleplay partner be 18+. I understand that there are different legal ages throughout the world, however I am in Canada and our legal age ranges from 18-21. Thankfully I am in the are where it is 18. Anyway, please feel free to talk to me. I am always up for some chit chat or a roleplay idea.

Here is a heads up. My roleplay style is strangely familiar to dungeons and dragons detail, just...a little more gruesome. Oh, and I do not do any canon roleplays unless I really know the anime.

Talk to you later.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Huniiboi

• KatieMH25!

• Ayakashiu

• batista

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome to the YO Forums site, Hunii! So I guess you're into Role Playing huh? I'm sure you'll meet lots on interesting people on here because there's quite a few members who role-play here! Have fun! :)

Hi

! Nice to meet you :Wink:

You don’t have to worry about this place being dead! There are many ways to interact... and to start with RPing is a good idea ;)

I am sure you will find some partners for it and start some sweet RP together!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and find some interesting things for you here to do ^_^ cya!

Hi there. Welcome to the forum. I hope you gonna like it here, It is indeed very nice to be a part of a cominity like this.

I hope you will find your way around , otherwise just ask :D

See you around

:9onion70:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Hunii, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Welcome Hunii

As you will come to find out there is certainly so many different people here that are always so welcoming and you will be in a safe space where you can role play and talk to whom ever with the utmost confidence that you will make great friends. Yaoi Otaku is one of those websites (forums) that I myself consider a gem none alike. I hope you have the most fun here and not be afraid to share your creativity.

Once again Welcome!!

inMemoriam_icon.png

• 5 weeks later...

heyloo

!

Welcome to the forum~!

hope you enjoy your stay here. there are lots of talented rp-ers here im sure you'll have a good time :) see you around the forum ^ ^

Welcome to YO Huniiboi! Nice to meet you too. (: The RP section here is very active, so you should just mention your requirements about age again, when you make a recruitment post, since it can be missed by our role players here. (; If you ever have questions or need help though, feel free to write. Enjoy~