Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Though... we are probably the only ones they trust so... maybe we should take them," Shiba rubs the back of his head.

• 1 month later...

"I am sure we will figure it out," Shiba smiles  as he rubs the back of his head as he watches Yuki and Shiro sleep.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Shiba nods his head, "I am glad they can live together without pain now compare to what they went though before," he sighs softly.

"yeah I mean I just hope they both choose to be together one is going to be in hell no matter what since he was a sacrifice he can never go to heaven. The other one can choose to stay or go back whenever they want..." Zero explained

Shiba looks at Zero, "is... that how it works? Well I doubt the one that has the option will choose to abandon the other since they are now reunited again."

• 4 months later...

"it kind of is. I don't think they would abandoned them either I'm just saying it's a possibility that one child has with the other one doesn't." Zero said looking at him. "The only thing that would actually make them stay here and not have the choice is if they committed a really bad crime" he explained

Shiba rubs the back of his head, "well they are just kids... I don't think they really did anything bad. It was the people they were around that did something bad. I mean they physically harmed them."