Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I have a feeling they will be, but they look so cute sleeping together." Zero said smiling

Yuki yawned in his sleep and was just holding Shiro

"They look so cute together....I guess we should wake them for food and maybe let them take a nap after." he said

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little, "well even if they are cute, I am sure they want to eat."

Shiro continues sleeping and cuddles Yuki.

Shiba nods his head, "yeah probably should. I am sure their stomachs will wind up waking them up anyway."

Shiro mumbles a little from hearing talking and slowly wakes up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah I am sure they want to eat as well so they might wake up soon." Jason said thinking about it and looked at Shiro who looked like he was waking up.

Yuki started to wake up when Shiro started to move.

"Looks like they are waking up." he said looking at him

Shiba nods his head as he looks at Zero, "yeah I suppose you do have a point."

Shiro rubs his eyes and yawns a little.

"Yeah looks like it," Shiba smiles a little.

"They are cute waking up tho." he said smiling.

Yuki looked around the room and Saw Shiro. "It not a dream!" He said as he hugged Shiro close to his body and just kissed his cheek. He thought he was dreaming and Shiro wouldn't be here when he woke up.

"Well that was cute...." he whispered then looked at the boys. "I am sure food is ready we can eat and you can sleep some more or we can take a bath or what ever you want to do."

Shiba nods his head with a smile as he watched Yuki and Shiro were both waking up.

Shiro looks at Yuki and tilts his head, blinking a couple of times as Yuki was hugging him and blushes when he felt his cheek kissed, "o-of course it isn't a dream," he smiles a little.

Shiba nods his head and laughs a little, "and that Shiro is still in a daze from waking up."  He smiles, "yeah food is cooking if you two are hungry. And you can do whatever after eating, take a bath, continue sleeping or maybe watch some tv."

Yuki smiled "Good I not want to loose you again." he whispered and hugged him holding him close. 

"Yeah its all up to you want you want to do today. From now on everything is about our family now." Zero said smiling.

"Food and a bath does sound good." Yuki said as he got up out of bed and looked at him and then yawned.  "I happy no more pain." He whispered as he was still half asleep ready to go eat.

"Maybe we should grab them and carry them down." Zero said walking over and picking up Shiro.

Shiro smiles a little as he hugs Yuki, "and you lose me."

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah family time always sounds very nice. I am sure you two will enjoy it."

Shiro nods his head with a smile, yawning a little, "yeah... no pain is very nice," he rubs his eyes slightly.

"Yeah probably should," Shiba laughs softly and picks up Yuki.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes." Yuki said smiling and looked at them.

Zero smiled as he picked up Shiro. "ok lets go get some food and then take a nice bath." Zero said Taking Shiro down to get some food

Yuki smiled as he was picked up and hugged Shiba as they went down for food.

Shiro nuzzles against Zero's chest while getting carried, smiling a little.

Shiba  smiles as he walks with Zero to the dining room, rubbing Yuki's head.

Shiro perks his head up, sniffing and looks over, seeing the food as his stomach starts to growl a little.

Shiba rubs Yuki's head and laughs a little, "I guess these two are very hungry."

Once at the table Zero but Shiro down and smiled. "Eat as much as you want and don't worry if you can't eat all on the table It won't go to waste." he said smiling and looked at them

Yuki looked at the food and his eyes were wide it looked so good and he wanted to eat all of it

Shiro looks at the food, "it ... all looks so good," he smiles a little.

Shiba smiles as he sets Yuki down at the table, "remember, don't eat too much to the point you feel sick," he rubs Yuki's head.

Shiro looks at Zero and nods his head as he then starts eating, smiling since it was very good.

Shiba smiles a little and sits down, "looks like they are enjoying the food."

Shiba  looks over and saw how both Yuki and Shiro were done eating, smiling, "we are glad you two liked it."

"Everything was so yummy," Shiro smiles a little.

" yes thank you for the good meal it make me happy that I eat something so good" Yuka said smiling

Zero smiled. " I'm sure the chef that you both enjoyed the meal what would you do like to do today now that we have eaten breakfast"

"It was very yummy," Shiro smiles a little.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah you two can choose what we can do today."

Shiro tilts his head as he looks at Yuki, trying to think of what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro nods his head slowly, "yeah I am getting kinda sleepy as well."

Shiba rubs Shiro's and Yuki's head, "well if that's what you two need, then that's fine with us."