Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah and some time is always better than no time, right," he looks at Zero and rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "alright, I suppose you do have a point," he rests his head within Zero's chest and yawns, falling asleep.

Shiba curls up with Zero and smiles, rubbing his face within Zero's chest and continues sleeping.

Shiba continues sleeping and then slowly wakes up, looking at Zero, "oh your awake," he stretches with a smile.

Shiro continues sleeping as well.

Shiba laughs a little and stretches with a yawn, "hm... well why don't we shower and make some breakfast?"

• 2 weeks later...

"That sounds good with me." he said as he got up and started to get dressed. to head down to make food. "I hope they like it." he said, "but what should we cook."

Edited by Dragongirl26

Shiba nods his head and puts on his clothes, tilting his head as he rubs his chin, "hm... well we should see what we have and then go from there."

"Yes lets." he said as he finished getting dressed and headed out of the bathroom and hummed looking around the room. "Ok so we should see what they are making for breakfast and then wake up our kids." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little as he finishes putting on his clothes, nodding his head, "yeah sounds good. And then after breakfast, we should see if they want a bath or... maybe they should have one before," he rubs his chin, tilting his head.

"I think the staff might have the food already done I am not sure tho they normally just fix it and leave it out for us and use magic to keep it warm and fresh." he said looking at Shiba and kissed him as he headed out of the room

Shiba tilts his head, "oh yeah, that is how it works," he laughs a little. "It's kinda weird... I am so use to cooking my meals," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Zero. He watches him and follows Zero out of the room.

• 2 weeks later...

"I suppose that's true," Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.  He hugs Zero and then nods his head slowly, "alright sounds good," he smiles.

Shiba follows Zero to go check on the kids.

Shiro mumbles softly in his sleep until he heard footsteps come into the bedroom, waking up slowly.

Shiba looks into the bedroom as well and notices that Shiro and Yuki were both sleeping, laughing a little, "seems like they are still tired," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiro nuzzles against Yuki while sleeping and makes soft cooing sounds.

(lol well, there you go, your welcome for the reminder :p )

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

(sorry)

"Yeah they did have a big day yesterday...Should we wake them or let them sleep?" Zero asked thinking if he should wake them.

Yuki was snuggling Shiro happy that they had there friend back into his life.

(owo bloop)

"I mean.. if they are hungry, we should wake them up," Shiba laughs a little.

Shiro snuggles with Yuki while he was sleeping.