Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro looks at Zero and Shiba, before looking at Yuki and smiles, glad that they were able to come back here. He tilts his head, "we... can have swings at our house?"

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "well think of it as this but a more... smaller version of the playground. We will probably only get the stuff that you two showed interest in."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Yuki what excited when they mention having a swing at their house "could we that would be so cool if we did" he said

"That is true we can give you what you like at our house so you can play on it whenever you want will even teach you how to swing yourself." Zero said smiling at them

Shiro looks at Yuki and nods his head, "yeah, it would be nice to not travel all the way here when having a swing at the house. Though it is nice here."

Shiba smiles a little as he looks at Zero, "I think they like when we push them. Did you see how they acted when we needed to take a break," he laughs a little.

"I can't wait to play on swing at home it will be so much fun." He said smiling and looked at him. "I can't wait to have fun."

Zero smiled. "I promise we will get a swing set as soon as we can" he said

Shiro nods his head with a smile, "I can't wait either, it's going to be fun having our own swing set."

Shiba laughs a little, "seems like they have something to look forward too."

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro tilts his head as he looks at Shiba and Zero, "when are we going to get our own swing?"

Shiba smiles and looks at Shiro, "hm... when do you think," he looks at Zero and tilts his head.

Yuki looked at him in tilted his head he didn't really know it what was going to happen next or when they were going to get their swing, but he was excited to get one.

"I could try to call around tomorrow and get you two one. I am sure if I place a few calls I can probably have it by tomorrow night or the night after." He said smiling

Shiro tilts his head and looks at Yuki, "it will be nice to have our own swing," he smiles a little.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, "that seems like a quick time to get a swing. I am sure they will be pretty happy. They already seem happy about the idea," he laughs softly.

Yuki smiled and looked at him and nodded. "I love swings." he said

Zero smiled and looked at them."Yeah am the most powerful person in this world so they do that some thing fast you know." he said looking at him.

"I love swings as well," Shiro smiles a little.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah if anyone were to get this job done, it would be you."

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Swings are so fun!" he said smiling and laughed then hummed.

Zero smiled. "Yeah and it has a little to do with who I am as well no one wants a unhappy king. Tho I don't think I'll do anything if we have to wait." he said looking at him

Shiro nods his head with a smile, couldn't wait to have their own swing.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "yeah I am sure that plays a big deal in it as well," he laughs a little. He looks at Shiro and Yuki, smiles when seeing how happy they were,

Zero smiled as he stopped pushing. "OK its time to go home we can get some food and I'll see about getting a swing at him and hell I'll even teach you how to swing yourself." he said smiling as he looked at Shiro.

"REally?" Yuki said happy that they were going to do that but sad that they needed to stop playing.

Shiro tilts his head and smiles a little as he nods his head as he gets off the swing, "okay. let's go home," he looks at Yuki.

Shiba smiles and looks at Zero, "well we better get some food in them, I am sure they are getting hungry."

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah sounds like a plan," he then picks up Shiro and walks to the carriage.

Shiro rests his head on Shiba's chest and rubs his eyes with a yawn.

"Yeah I am getting hungry as well," Shiro nods his head a little.

"Sounds like they work up an appetite," Shiba laughs a little.

Shiro sits down and looks at Yuki, starting to get pretty hungry.

Shiba looks at Yuki and Shiro, smiles as he sits down as well.

Shiro looks at Yuki as his stomach was starting to growl too.

Shiba laughs a little, "sounds like they are getting pretty hungry," he smiles a little.