Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro rubs his chin as he helps Yuki on the swing as he attempts to push Yuki gently, "... like this I think?"

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he watches Shiro and Yuki, "looks like they are having fun."

Shiro looks at Yuki and nods his head, "okay," he smiles as he was pushing Yuki more.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "they look so happy now," he smiles as he watches Shiro and Yuki.

Shiro continues pushing Yuki on the swing and smiles  a little.

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little with a smile, kissing Zero as well.

Shiro tilts his head and shakes his head, "n-no it's fine. You should have the fun first. I will go after you."

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he watches Shiro and Yuki, "hm.. do you think we should push them on the swing so they both can have fun?"

"Ok I just feel bad that you are doing all the work." He said smiling.

Zero nodded and got up going over to them and smiling. "Why don't both of you get on and me and Shiba will push you." He said smiling 

Shiro shakes his head with a smile, "it's no problem... really." he continues pushing Yuki. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "o-oh okay," he then gets on the swing next to Yuki.

Shiba smiles and then starts pushing Yuki.

He smiled as he pushed Shiro when he got onto the swing. "There we go now you both can have fun." He said smiling and looked at him as he was pushing him

Yuki smiled and laughed this was fun being pushed.

Shiro holds onto the swing as he smiles, laughing a little as he was getting pushed.

Shiba  smiles as he was pushing Yuki on the swing.

Shiro smiles as he was getting pushed, laughing a little.

Shiba smiles as he starts pushing Yuki higher as well.

Shiro laughs a little as he enjoyed being so high up.

Shiba laughs softly while pushing Yuki, "I am surprise. Usually kids their age are afraid of heights."

Shiro smiles as he was getting pushed.

Shiba nods his head as he continues pushing Yuki, "hm.. yeah that is a good point," he looks at Zero.

"happy. I feel happy." He said smiling as they were swinging and it made him feel happy it was his favorite place in this playground.

Zero smiled. "Looks like they are having lots of fun." he said smiling 

"Yes this is very fun," Shiro smiles as he continues swinging and was glad to see Yuki happy.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "well that's good. It's a nice change to see Yuki happy. I am not sure how Shiro was though. How do you think he was in heaven? He didn't seem upset when I saw him."

He smiled and laughed having fun.

Zero laughed and looked at him he was happy that Yuki was happy. "Maybe he was happy, but then he wasn't with YUki maybe he was waiting for him? I don't know you never know unless you ask him."

Shiro smiles as he enjoyed having fun and Yuki being happy.

"Yeah I suppose your right. He probably was happy... but is even more happy with being with Yuki," Shiba smiles.

Yuki closed his eyes and just let his mind wander and feel free as he was push it felt like he was flying and that made him happy.

""AT least that is what I am hoping you know." he said smiling and looked at both boys having fun

Shiro smiles as he was getting pushed, enjoying the swings.

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he continues pushing Yuki, "I wonder if they would like anything else here?"